Spec/Talent Sheets

By RLogue177, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

1 hour ago, GandofGand said:

I do not own a copy of PS at this time...hrmmm have to think on it. I may just lay it out manually and find a way to forward that to you for translation. I've actually got to sit down and lay it out to reflect what I want to reflect Basic Training and choice of Army vs Navy and MOS. I'll get back to you on it.

You can do similar things without photoshop. Word or Powerpoint work as well :) This is just boxes of text with arrows pointing between them.

42 minutes ago, Kallabecca said:

You can do similar things without photoshop. Word or Powerpoint work as well :) This is just boxes of text with arrows pointing between them.

Never underestimate the power of my laziness...that and these are way prettier than I can manage at the moment.

But I'll figure something out, no hurry as I don't know when I'll be running this campaign Idea anyway.

Do you have the Colonist Spec Trees up, perchance?

EDIT: Just realized the answer is yes c:

Edited by Machaeus

Really appreciate your hard work!

Thank you.

I promise promise promise the two new Force powers will be up this weekend. Things are finally settling down for me here and I can devote more brain to the things I love.

Edited by RLogue177
devout? devote.

The Force powers are up! My apologies for having taken so long on this one. As always, please point out any typos or errors in the sheets, and I'll fix them ASAP.

Link is here, and links to everything in post #1 of this topic.

Force Powers

Rich

Cool. One correction. Under the first Control in Ebb/Flow, looks like there's a symbol (probably advantage) missing.

Thank you very much, Roger. Fixed!

Awesome! Thanks a bunch, I love your sheets and use them a lot!

Thanks again and again!

I made an account just to comment, I noticed an error in the Misdirect tree. Fourth Row, Control upgrade, "targetng" typo.

Also, I love the sheets and work you put into these! Thank you! :)

Fixed! Thank you very much.

Welcome to the boards. I hope you'll join in with some of the discussions going on. I'm sure you've been lurking. We're mostly all a bunch of good people here. :)

Just spotted something myself. On Ebb/Flow, the Strength upgrade on the second row was missing the Force pip symbol. Fixed.

Awesome, thanks for these :)

I can't remember if I've commented on these before, but they are excellent. Thanks so much for making them!

Hey, so, I just got Ghosts of Dathomir in the mail. Any chance you'd want to add the new Force Power in that one?

Yep! Coming very soon.

Okidoki! Wasn't sure if you'd need pics :P

Done and uploaded! Here's a handy link to the...

Force Powers sheets

As always, please point out any errors so I can fix them straight away. Thanks!

You're a star man. Thanks a lot. I use those sheets all the time.

Great Work! Once Again! Thanks a lot!

Halle-motha-fuken-lujah!

Just a little push, since no let it stick a top ^^

these will make keeping track of what and where characters have bought so much easier to track!