Spec/Talent Sheets

By RLogue177, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Yes, they are. If you spot any broken links, please point them out.

And, thank you!

1 hour ago, RLogue177 said:

Yes, they are. If you spot any broken links, please point them out.

And, thank you!

Will do, thanks for your hard work.

Would it be possible to link to the Universal Specializations document on the first post? (Or am I blind, and it's already there?)

Really appreciate your work, they look amazing. Any chance though of doing a version where you can select the text to easily copy and paste?

4 hours ago, abookfulblockhead said:

Would it be possible to link to the Universal Specializations document on the first post? (Or am I blind, and it's already there?)

Thanks for the heads up. they are linked now, and I've cleaned up that first post so the links are hidden under the text.

3 hours ago, TheBalzan said:

Really appreciate your work, they look amazing. Any chance though of doing a version where you can select the text to easily copy and paste?

Thank you. Not at this time. I make these using Photoshop, and they end up as big, many-layered .psd files which I smash flat and save as .pdf files. Then I smoosh those together and crush them and post them. Beyond that, I don't really know what I'm doing... LoL. And I'm really hesitant to give out my unsmashed files.

1 hour ago, RLogue177 said:

Thanks for the heads up. they are linked now, and I've cleaned up that first post so the links are hidden under the text.

Thank you. Not at this time. I make these using Photoshop, and they end up as big, many-layered .psd files which I smash flat and save as .pdf files. Then I smoosh those together and crush them and post them. Beyond that, I don't really know what I'm doing... LoL. And I'm really hesitant to give out my unsmashed files.

You might want to try Adobe InDesign. It's designed specifically for page layouts, and type setting, such as this.

5 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

You might want to try Adobe InDesign. It's designed specifically for page layouts, and type setting, such as this.

Yeah, at some point I'll redo them correctly. Probably after the last three books hit. But for now, this is it.

4 hours ago, RLogue177 said:

Yeah, at some point I'll redo them correctly. Probably after the last three books hit. But for now, this is it.

I'm still willing to run the unmashed files through Adobe pro for you. Just PM me when/if you want to.

Edited by Ahrimon
On 4/10/2018 at 2:53 PM, RLogue177 said:

I'm really hesitant to give out my unsmashed files.

Would you be willing to share files the blank files? (for people with custom specializations)

You want just the blank .psd template I use? That should be okay.

My copy of Unlimited Power is going out for delivery soon. If I get mine before you, @RLogue177 , do you want me to send you another scan?

On 5/20/2018 at 4:22 PM, Machaeus said:

My copy of Unlimited Power is going out for delivery soon. If I get mine before you, @RLogue177 , do you want me to send you another scan?

Sure, if you want. It will speed things up a bit. I've already paid for my copy, but I probably won't see it till the 8th or 9th.

These are great! I just ran my first session and these will be very helpful additions for my players to have on hand. Much appreciated RLogue177!

It'll be here today @RLogue177 ! I'll send you the files when I can!

Sent finally :D

Hey RLogue177 , not sure if you noticed, but someone asked these in the Developer Answered Questions. Just thought you'l like to know.

Dawn Of Rebellion Errata

Question: "Hi does Formation Tactics (Improved) make the activation of formation tactics a maneuver? as it says Active (maneuver) next to activation on page 113 of Dawn of Rebellion Sourcebook. Or is it a miss print and should be an action still!"

Answer: " Formation Tactics (Improved) should actually be listed as passive on page 101 and 113. We’ll get that corrected in the next reprint. Good catch and thanks for emailing us about it!"

and

Question: " Hi Is the Push Aside Active Incidental as it states on page 115 of Dawn of Rebellion or Passive as the colour code suggests on the actual tree on page 99 of Dawn of Rebellion."

Answer: " It should indeed be Active on the talent tree. We’ll get that corrected in the next reprint as well." 

Just checking some of my downloads and found several corrupted. :(

Any chance you'd re-upload the EotE with the swapped Scoundrel Career and the Smuggler Specialization? Hopefully you have them in all 3 color sets (if not, I won't complain) as a have 3 players with specs in Scoundrel and all 3 like a different color scheme. ?

Also, is the offer to customize a spec still open? If so, should I post or PM the request? If not, TOTALLY understandable, you do enough as it is.

1 hour ago, Jareth Valar said:

Just checking some of my downloads and found several corrupted. :(

Any chance you'd re-upload the EotE with the swapped Scoundrel Career and the Smuggler Specialization? Hopefully you have them in all 3 color sets (if not, I won't complain) as a have 3 players with specs in Scoundrel and all 3 like a different color scheme. ?

Also, is the offer to customize a spec still open? If so, should I post or PM the request? If not, TOTALLY understandable, you do enough as it is.

I can upload the "Scoundrel career" specs tomorrow. We can work together to customize a spec or three, absolutely. Message me what you're thinking, and we'll see what we can get done.

Just to clarify, though... Your downloads were corrupted on your end, or are you getting corrupted files from my dropbox?

Thanks you.

Corrupted on my end, whole drive went. ?

On 6/4/2018 at 5:47 PM, RLogue177 said:

The two new Force powers will be tomorrow

How's it coming with the Force powers?

Done! Sorry, I forgot to post them up. Here is the fresh link. The freshiest freshest link.

Force Powers

Yay :D

On 6/4/2018 at 7:44 PM, Jareth Valar said:

Here you are! The "Scoundrel" career specs in all three color styles. Enjoy.

Scoundrel Career Specs

On 5/31/2018 at 6:28 AM, Jareth Valar said:

Hey RLogue177 , not sure if you noticed, but someone asked these in the Developer Answered Questions. Just thought you'l like to know.

Thank you for pointing that out to me. It changes two items total, one on each spec of Imperial Academy Cadet and Force Adherent. I have made those two corrections and uploaded the new versions.

Links to everything I put up are in the first post of this entire topic, but quick links to the universal spec PDFs are here as well for convenience...

Universal specs in traditional red and blue

Universal specs in green and tan

Universal specs in printer-friendly Mr. Grey scale