Spec/Talent Sheets

By RLogue177, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

@RLogue177

Are these still available?

6 hours ago, salamar_dree said:

@RLogue177

Are these still available?

Are the links not working? I'll check it out when I get home from work.

The links are fixed! Thanks for letting me know they were broken.

This morning I took some time to redesign my redesigned character sheets. The main focus was to put all the skills into one vertical list while maintaining differentiation between the different skill types. Once that was done, I found I had lots of room to make four separate weapon blocks and move the armor block to the front page from the rear page. On the rear page, that left more room for a larger equipment block.

Core-combined character sheet redesign front and back

16 minutes ago, RLogue177 said:

This morning I took some time to redesign my redesigned character sheets. The main focus was to put all the skills into one vertical list while maintaining differentiation between the different skill types. Once that was done, I found I had lots of room to make four separate weapon blocks and move the armor block to the front page from the rear page. On the rear page, that left more room for a larger equipment block.

Core-combined character sheet redesign front and back

Not bad. IT still needs more sheets for talents and force powers.

@RLogue177 tramp is always speaking from the context of Korath Lorren

http://swsheets.com/c/yrsxmbuhr-korath-lorren

If you don't support the Korath use case he's going to speak up. Never mind that Korath doesn't follow conventional wisdom in terms of build or that the perfect tool (ogg dude generator) exists (but he has a mac so he's out of luck and is looking for the next best thing)

55 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

If you don't support the Korath use case he's going to speak up. Never mind that Korath doesn't follow conventional wisdom in terms of build or that the perfect tool (ogg dude generator) exists (but he has a mac so he's out of luck and is looking for the next best thing)

Ah. Well, mine are simply to print out and write on them. Old school, I guess, but that's how it is.

19 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

18 hours ago, RLogue177 said:

Ah. Well, mine are simply to print out and write on them. Old school, I guess, but that's how it is.

Not quite. My only point was that there are no spaces for talents or Force powers. Even for a basic starter or knight level character, you need spaces for those, and plenty of them.

1 hour ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Not quite. My only point was that there are no spaces for talents or Force powers. Even for a basic starter or knight level character, you need spaces for those, and plenty of them.

I can see that route. I can certainly work on a "page 3" of the sheet for it. At my table it's not terribly useful to have that, though, as we also have the spec sheets and the force power sheets for that.

In addition to talent summaries and force powers, what else would be useful to have?

1 minute ago, RLogue177 said:

I can see that route. I can certainly work on a "page 3" of the sheet for it. At my table it's not terribly useful to have that, though, as we also have the spec sheets and the force power sheets for that.

In addition to talent summaries and force powers, what else would be useful to have?

A space for Signature Abilities. You only need two slots for that.

3 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

The "plenty of them" is supporting Korath's unconventional build. Your definition of plenty is somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 whereas 6 is more than enough for the vast majority of characters.

22 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

The "plenty of them" is supporting Korath's unconventional build. Your definition of plenty is somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 whereas 6 is more than enough for the vast majority of characters.

Not everything revolves around Korath. Besides, I have SWSheets for his stats.

On 2/10/2019 at 12:17 AM, EliasWindrider said:

Holy moly! I'll be really impressed if any of my campaigns - at the table or pbp last long enough to end up with a character like that. Unlikely as we mix up what we play pretty regularly.

Edited by SanguineAngel
10 hours ago, SanguineAngel said:

Holy moly! I'll be really impressed if any of my campaigns - at the table or pbp last long enough to end up with a character like that. Unlikely as we mix up what we play pretty regularly.

Korath was a D6 character I converted to F&D.

Spotted a Typo in the Steel Hand Adept sheet. The 20 xp Toughness Talent lists +1 Wound Threshold, when it should list +2.

Would it be possible to make these searchable (CTRL+F)? Aside from being able to quickly find the sheet you're looking for, it would be nice to help find certain talents (What are all the options to up Improved Inspiring Rhetoric?) or use/boost a certain skill.

19 hours ago, NanashiAnon said:

Would it be possible to make these searchable (CTRL+F)?

Unfortunately, that's beyond my capability. I'm basically using Photoshop to cobble together an image, smash it flat, and save it as a .pdf.

My only goal was to create sheets to print out and use at the table.

(Also, I have no plans or desire at this time to give out my unsmashed .psd files.)

There's at least one PDF thing I know of that doesn't require a subscription, just a one-time fee, and if you can convert your doc to a PDF, you could put the frame images in the background.

You might still need to size the frames properly, but if you have the .psd files...

I can't seem to download these anymore via firefox...ah well works in chrome. Likely one of my Ad-blockers.

Edited by GandofGand
On 2/23/2019 at 11:30 AM, abookfulblockhead said:

Spotted a Typo in the Steel Hand Adept sheet. The 20 xp Toughness Talent lists +1 Wound Threshold, when it should list +2.

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Took awhile to get around to it. Sorry about that!

Did the Spy sourcebook's new careers make it into the sheets?

@Bellona

Yes, he has them in there.

In fact, everything published to date is in them.

😊

And here they are. The specs from the Rise of the Separatists book.

All of the Clone, Jedi, Republic, and Outcast specs are in one .pdf. I put Scavenger In the Universal Specs docs. I was going under the assumption that FS Outcast is specific to the time period - as in an outcast from the Jedi Order - and the Scavenger spec is more just a generic scavvie type being that could be useful in any time period.

I do not have the book (yet). Can someone tell me if there are Signature Abilities for the Jedi and Clone Soldier careers? Also, is there a new Force power in the book?

Clone Wars Era Specs (Rise of the Separatists)

See the links on the first page for the universal specs for Scavenger.

Also, while putting these together, I realized several older specs had Improved Parry and Improved Reflect colored as passive talents. Those have been corrected.

Wait, is the book...like, out?! :D

5 hours ago, RLogue177 said:

And here they are. The specs from the Rise of the Separatists book.

All of the Clone, Jedi, Republic, and Outcast specs are in one .pdf. I put Scavenger In the Universal Specs docs. I was going under the assumption that FS Outcast is specific to the time period - as in an outcast from the Jedi Order - and the Scavenger spec is more just a generic scavvie type being that could be useful in any time period.

I do not have the book (yet). Can someone tell me if there are Signature Abilities for the Jedi and Clone Soldier careers? Also, is there a new Force power in the book?

Clone Wars Era Specs (Rise of the Separatists)

See the links on the first page for the universal specs for Scavenger.

Also, while putting these together, I realized several older specs had Improved Parry and Improved Reflect colored as passive talents. Those have been corrected.

You, my friend, are a legend. 🥇