Spec/Talent Sheets

By RLogue177, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

@bradknowles

Look in the first post.

He separated out the Clone Wars specs into their own pdf.

4 hours ago, salamar_dree said:

@bradknowles

Look in the first post.

Oh, I missed that part!

Thanks!

6 hours ago, bradknowles said:

I don’t suppose you’ve got any updated versions with information incorporated from RotS and CotR, do you?

Thanks!

the clone wars ones are on the first page in their own pdf

Yo @RLogue177 you did have a sort of master page for talents didn't you? I'm a bit lost trying to place it.

I'm trying to update Oggdude character builder to have the synopsis for each talent. Does anyone have the text for all of the talents on these trees? So I don't have to hand write them.

Or know if there is a copy of Oggdudes out there with the description already in the talents.

On 3/18/2020 at 2:09 PM, salamar_dree said:

@bradknowles

Look in the first post.

Check the very first post here for the current links to the spec sheet PDFs.

I did have a Dropbox page where I had all the PDFs and a bunch of other stuff I find useful, but somehow somewhere one of my files (just one of them) had been flagged as containing malware. Dropbox then disabled all those links. I have since been in contact with them to fix the problem.

I have deleted all of my files on my Dropbox and the source files on my computer. I'll be rebuilding all of them some time soon.

If anyone knows of any typos or mistakes in the spec sheets that are unaddressed, please holler.

Thanks!

Did you have a talent list or was that someone else?

I do have one. I'll post it up again when I'm at my computer. It's the excel spreadsheet I use when I'm putting together specs.

11 hours ago, RLogue177 said:

I do have one. I'll post it up again when I'm at my computer. It's the excel spreadsheet I use when I'm putting together specs.

Thank you very much 🙂

On 5/13/2020 at 6:29 AM, Luahk said:

Thank you very much 🙂

Try this link. Let me know if it is not working.

Compiled Talents

It is an Excel spreadsheet. There are three pages to it. Page one is the list, page two are the descriptions (minus dice symbols), and page three is the bibliography. It is currently unfinished; I need to crack down and get it done.

19 minutes ago, RLogue177 said:

Try this link. Let me know if it is not working.

Compiled Talents

It is an Excel spreadsheet. There are three pages to it. Page one is the list, page two are the descriptions (minus dice symbols), and page three is the bibliography. It is currently unfinished; I need to crack down and get it done.

Yes this seems to be working for me thanks.

@RLogue177 Would you mind re-uploading the raw PSD file links? I don't think they got re-linked when you reuploaded the PDFs.

(or maybe I just missed it - would appreciate a head's up if so)

I sure will! Tomorrow if I can remember.

On 9/14/2020 at 3:21 PM, Kualan said:

@RLogue177 Would you mind re-uploading the raw PSD file links? I don't think they got re-linked when you reuploaded the PDFs.

(or maybe I just missed it - would appreciate a head's up if so)

Try this link...

Photoshop files

9 hours ago, RLogue177 said:

Try this link...

Photoshop files

Perfect, thanks very much!

With the forums shutting down at the end of January, are there any any plans to host these links somewhere else where we can easily find them?

@RLogue177

what abookfulblockhead said.

@RLogue177

+1!

Also, there is already some discussion of options on the pinned Compiled Resources List thread in this section of the forums.

The forums are shutting down?!

26 minutes ago, RLogue177 said:

The forums are shutting down?!

C8ACCC61F22E343E29118B05B564DBC7CD017B38

I will give this some thought. I definitely want these things to remain available to whomever likes them and has been using them. I really appreciate you guys for appreciating me.

Maybe I can bundle them up and put them on drivethrurpg for free. Or I can always put my weekendhero website back up even if just as a wordpress page or something. Another possibility may be to use my patreon. I think I can have a $0 membership thing forgiving away free stuff. (Not sure... I haven't started a patreon yet... LoL)

I've put out some feelers to contacts about some of this. I know someone in every port this side of the galaxy............

I'm devestated! Is there a plan to move the community elsewhere? A discord or something?

I already said that elsewhere ... why not using RPGGeek? It has separate forums and file sections for every RPG, RPG series and RPG items. It's up and running for nearly 20 years.