Spec/Talent Sheets

By RLogue177, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

13 minutes ago, Bellona said:

Thank you for the updates! :)

One tiny nit-pick: three of the Spy specializations (Courier, Interrogator, and Sleeper Agent) are missing the Talent Cost line in the icon list/legend.

Well, dang it!

I'll fix that tomorrow. Somehow that template had the older legend in the corner there. Thanks!

Huh! I haven't gotten my books yet ._.

Fixed!

On 8/6/2018 at 3:56 AM, RLogue177 said:

The new specs from the Spy are done and uploaded. Links here and in the first post as usual.

Age of Rebellion specs in traditional red and blue

Age of Rebellion specs in tan and green

Age of Rebellion specs in printer-friendly grayscale

Enjoy! As always, please point out errors and typos.

Hotshot/Courier might be my new favorite flavor of the year. ^_^

Edited by SEApocalypse
10 minutes ago, SEApocalypse said:

Hotshot/Currier might be my new favorite flavor of the year. ^_^

So a fan of extra spicy curry then?

Where did the idea for Scoundrel Career swap with Smuggler come from? I rather like it!

3 hours ago, Buddha Fett said:

Where did the idea for Scoundrel Career swap with Smuggler come from? I rather like it!

It was discussed a while back IIRC. I know from the first time I opened the book, our table scratched their head at it. I mean a Scoundrel/Thief makes WAY more sense than a Smuggler /Thief. Besides, the "Scoundrel" spec has Hidden Storage which sounds more "Smuggler"

Yeah, it’s a really popular change people make

I think it was back during the EotE Beta, with a lot of folks scratching their heads at the career being called Smuggler when Scoundrel would have made a much better and more thematic fit, especially now that we've got the Fly Casual specs, which all have a scoundrel-y theme to them. Sadly, it was a notion that FFG opted not to adopt, but nothing stopping a group from making the swap at their own tables.

I agree its a much better fit. Im going to be adding Scoundrel moving forward. Thanks!

Edited by Buddha Fett

you got a patreon or something?

@RLogue177

Howdy!

Thanks for all your hard work!

Just one thing: the Warrior spec Juyo Berserker has the Balance talent. It should be a Force talent.

Cheers!

:)

1 hour ago, salamar_dree said:

@RLogue177

Howdy!

Thanks for all your hard work!

Just one thing: the Warrior spec Juyo Berserker has the Balance talent. It should be a Force talent.

Cheers!

:)

Fixed! Thanks for the heads up.

@RLogue177

I asked the Devs about the Embrace Your Hate talent in the Juyo Berserker tree:

Yes, Embrace Your Hate should be a Force talent. This will be corrected in future printings.

Very great job i wonder if i can ask text editable (and text less) files for translation purpose?

Would it also be possible to post a link/s for the most up to date sheets for all the lines (Edge, AoR & F & D) please?

Many thanks ?

11 hours ago, AceSolo5 said:

Would it also be possible to post a link/s for the most up to date sheets for all the lines (Edge, AoR & F & D) please?

Many thanks ?

Check the links in the very first post on the first page.

Excellent.... Cheers ?

And apologies, didn’t realise those were the most up to date.... DOH ?

Two things:

1. Thank you very much, this is amazing and is going to make playing the game so much more pleasant for my players.

2. Would it be possible to share a link to a dropbox folder for these somehow so that we'd get the updates you make automagically?

You're very welcome. Enjoy!

The links to them all are in the first post on the first page of this thread. Whenever I update them for any reason, the links automagically update. So, they're always current. If I update them, I post a note here.

If you shared them as a folder, then when you update them - I think - anyone who has added that folder to their dropbox will have the new versions synced to their machines automatically, without having to come and download them to check if they've changed.

But I'll say no more about it, I'm grateful for what you've done and am happy however you want to share them.

On 9/29/2018 at 2:11 PM, Evil Aardvark said:

If you shared them as a folder, then when you update them - I think - anyone who has added that folder to their dropbox will have the new versions synced to their machines automatically, without having to come and download them to check if they've changed.

But I'll say no more about it, I'm grateful for what you've done and am happy however you want to share them.

Oh. I don't know how that works. This week sometime I'll message you and we can experiment with it.

Supreme Precision Strike in the Martial Artist tree can only be activated once per game session, not once per round.

I am working on a Fantasy conversion of the Star Wars Talent trees. Would I be able to get a copy of the original files so I can text edit them to match the flavor?

All of the links seem to be dead.