Organization XIII - The Elite

By Trothael, in New Key Bearers

WayToTheDawn said:

Roxas said:

That would be 8 am EST correct? Tomorrow night I'm free as far as I know.

I believe you go the other way...so it'll be 8 PM EST.

gran_risa.gif totally had a brain fart there. lol

So yeah, we're totally owning this , right?

Team-thread-update-jutsu.

VC - Welcome to the team.

wooo hooo thanks guys :)

Aye, welcome to the team, VC.

I hope you find it quite comfortable in this vicinity. Certainly a grand place to reside, aye?

By the way, you're on dishes duty for the next three days. Can't forget the chores, can we?

Choitz said:

I hope you find it quite comfortable in this vicinity. Certainly a grand place to reside, aye?

By the way, you're on dishes duty for the next three days. Can't forget the chores, can we?

My throne needs polishing while you're at it ;]

Welcome to za team VC!

Now get to work! lol

Trothael said:

Choitz said:

:D

Ecomics21 said:

Trothael said:

Choitz said:

And I need someone to braid my dreadlocks :D

It's a shame that Axel just left to have his coat re-fitted. I heard he was looking for someone to re-spike his hair.

Demyx has just returned from his trip to Hollow Boston!!! xD

I'd like ask if I could be considered to join the ranks of Organization XIII

devilmonkey said:

I'd like ask if I could be considered to join the ranks of Organization XIII

Tantalising prospect. You shall be considered at this weekend's meeting.

Trothael said:

Ecomics21 said:

Trothael said:

Choitz said:

And I need someone to braid my dreadlocks :D

It's a shame that Axel just left to have his coat re-fitted. I heard he was looking for someone to re-spike his hair.

Oh so you heard about that?

so this is like a gaint kingdom hearts elite think tank id love to join any spots open

must be honest i play the card game well but never played video game love to join your ranks though

Id love to apply as seat V Luxord the Gambler of Fate hes my fav of all

B1ack said:

so this is like a gaint kingdom hearts elite think tank id love to join any spots open

must be honest i play the card game well but never played video game love to join your ranks though

Like all other candidates, you shall be considered at our next meeting.

Also: What time is Saturday's meeting going to be, guys?

Trothael said:

B1ack said:

Like all other candidates, you shall be considered at our next meeting.

Also: What time is Saturday's meeting going to be, guys?

thank id love to join your ranks

usual time?

7-9PM EST?

Sounds good. I'll be online fer sure.

Arg... still no luck. For what's happening, it's this:

signuperror.jpg

I can see the problem clearly sir.

Your using a Mac...

WayToTheDawn said:

Your using a Mac...

Yeah, but should that have anything to do with signing up? I mean, I plan to use rather meebo or the mac version to sign in... but I need to make an account first.

Card_Breaker said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Your using a Mac...

Yeah, but should that have anything to do with signing up? I mean, I plan to use rather meebo or the mac version to sign in... but I need to make an account first.

Well, all joking aside....ANYTHING Windows/Microsoft....just has a ton of problems when it wants to work with ANYTHING Mac/Apple....even something like signing up for an account.

WayToTheDawn said:

Card_Breaker said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Your using a Mac...

Well, all joking aside....ANYTHING Windows/Microsoft....just has a ton of problems when it wants to work with ANYTHING Mac/Apple....even something like signing up for an account.

I see... I guess I'll sign up on my reeeeeeaaaalllly slow windows computer then. Hopefully I can make it so I can join in tomorrow.

EDIT: Unfortunately, it still shows the same thing on my windows.

Card_Breaker said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Card_Breaker said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Your using a Mac...

I see... I guess I'll sign up on my reeeeeeaaaalllly slow windows computer then. Hopefully I can make it so I can join in tomorrow.

Take a sledgehammer to your Mac. Get a better PC.

THIS IS MY ADVICE

*Loves his gaming spec PC*

Trothael said:

Card_Breaker said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Card_Breaker said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Your using a Mac...

Take a sledgehammer to your Mac. Get a better PC.

THIS IS MY ADVICE

*Loves his gaming spec PC*

-__-"

I tried on every computer in the house and it says the same for all. So I guess they really are fixing something?