Organization XIII - The Elite

By Trothael, in New Key Bearers

I'd post more if I had a reason to...However, I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders at the moment and it's so stressful that I took up chainsmoking again...Trying to balance out spending time with my girlfriend, keeping up a social life, continuing my regular routine and helping my Mother through an 18 week detox alongside living with a lot of depression is keeping me kinda occupied.

Also: Hows about a meeting? Let's actually set a date now.

'Cause the first Sunday o' the month is round the corner, how's about that? 1st November? Sound good? Okay? How many more questions can I ask?

Trothael said:

I'd post more if I had a reason to...However, I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders at the moment and it's so stressful that I took up chainsmoking again...Trying to balance out spending time with my girlfriend, keeping up a social life, continuing my regular routine and helping my Mother through an 18 week detox alongside living with a lot of depression is keeping me kinda occupied.

Wanna say something here...but nothing I can think of seems appropriate so.....*hug*

Trothael said:

Also: Hows about a meeting? Let's actually set a date now.

'Cause the first Sunday o' the month is round the corner, how's about that? 1st November? Sound good? Okay? How many more questions can I ask?

Sounds good to me! But you knew that already since I mentioned it to.

Sunday sounds alright to me, I gots nothing goin on.

I's'll bite for Sunday. Though, I can't entirely give a guarentee (as is a short notice, after all) that I'll be 100% able to join.

Prolly will feel kinda good actually bein able to chat bout somethin worthwhile, I might add. Been too long in the silence of things.

id like to change my application from No.8 axel to No. 11 Marluxia plz

Looks like time to reschedule another meeting.

So...........*crickets*

So......how are things?

Things are about as peppy as they can be so far, 'n by peppy, I mean tiresome.

{begin rant}

So far for the past half month or so, I've work'd bout every day per week, 'n have college to boot to work around. This week, I'm workin everyday, early mornin 'n overnights on a few.

Tired? Aye. Overwork'd? Aye. Underpaid? Aye. Still in debt? Aye. Not ever wantin to do this again? Aye.

My favorite part of Christmas is when it's finally over 'n done. I hate sayin it as such, but good gravy, retail absolutely is horrendous around this time of year (to be honest, it starts in early August 'n rolls downhill). 'N I still have shoppin to do with what lil to no moniez I has. 'N that's not includin the medical problems my family have been havin due to recent surgeries 'n the sort.. guh..

Otherwise, I really miss playin this game. I really, really do. With what has happen'd with the game 'n the rules 'n everythin, the group I used to play with has shatter'd down to two people, myself included. 'N the other I rarely see due to work schedule conflicts. So I'm a lil upset at the lack of gameplay around here, along with the few that sat back 'n said 'No' the while back.

I miss playin this game. I really do.

{end rant}

How's the rest of the crew?

Well, I'm currently so depressed that I nearly punched through a wall again.

However, on the bright side of things, I'm now a blogger for Alltern8 (And I will be plugging this TCG there shortly).

Thats amazing and all but would you know anything about when where or who holds tournaments for this game?

There are no FFG sanctioned tournaments at this time.

Question to the current team: what are we during about the team?

Roxas said:

Question to the current team: what are we during about the team?

I'm pretty much done with the game to be honest. I'll hang out here till it's gone as well, but other than that...nothing. I say this because Jaffer is now ignoring my emails. two so far, possibly a third. This is bad...quite bad and I'm questioning the release of the next set. As for the team...I don't see a point in keeping it together anymore, none of us are available because of other obligations and just life in general. If you guys wanna still try, I'm all for it, I just don't think it's gonna work.

Right on....probably should have just sent it to us on the Facebook though...now anyone who sees this thread knows about our hideout.

*pouts*

WayToTheDawn said:

Right on....probably should have just sent it to us on the Facebook though...now anyone who sees this thread knows about our hideout.

*pouts*

If they want to post, I don't really care. I'm only giving Admin, Mod powers to members of the Organization.

sorry to include myself where I'm not entirely sure I'm welcome (yet) but wasn't one of the biggest draws to the old hideout was it's "hidden"ness? That and it was just fun to be able to post on what was once our old stomping grounds

most people aren't going to bother with an Invision board, it's unsearchable, and if they get annoying we can IP Ban. Add that with the fact we can finally change the background.

Dood, I approve.

Matter of fact, I immediately went in 'n made me account the moment I read it (which I believe was shortly after you posted it).

'N I totally approve.

Then I went to bed so I could get up to goto work, 'n blah blah blah blah...... [rant bout life]

Oh, I approve...just wish it was more hidden...a place we could go where our opinions could be expressed without backlash from someone on these boards, if that were to happen. I'm just going on prior experience with outside forums is all.

But still, I do approve.

Password Protection =D

Awesome. Hopefully we can all stay in touch through this website. Maybe in a year when this game is beyond its death, we can all have a mini tourniment to remember the good times. :)

so am I to safely assume that my Org.XIII test is in permanant transit?

Actually, DM, I would like to apologize to you. You have not been forgotten. However, we've decided that you've taken an entirely different type of test (unless the others state I'm wrong, but we've all talk'd bout it). 'N trust me, you've already pass'd the test that you think you haven't even taken yet.

I'll explain it in the best way that I possibly can, 'n see if the others will chime in as well.

As you know we were big when Set 4 was released. There were plenty of people postin every day, 'n everyone was doin well. Complaints, questions, 'n all sorts of posts were flung out there. We were online alot moreso due to this. Then came the moment when we just suddenly hit the slowdown period. Blame what you want for it, whether it was work, school, life gettin in the way, unexpected mishaps, explodin comps, or whatever. Course, durin this time, we kept tellin each other that we need'd to make you a test to take, 'n yet none of us had the time. So you kept waitin on us, 'n I wish to apologize on our behalf. You were not ignored, nor forgotten. To us, life got in the way, 'n none of us had the time to gather for a chat session.

Then, either moments before or after FFG pull'd the plug, we decided that you, DM, ought to be administer'd into our ranks without a test. My reasonin for it was simply this: You have taken up the Test of Patience on our Membership, 'n you have (whether annoy'd or anger'd or whatever you may be feelin bout us) kept on us 'n been a constant, good reminder to us through it all, 'n you pass'd. 'N unless anyone else in the group states otherwise (as I am pretty much just reflectin what we've already talk'd bout), I believe you are in, DM.

I wish to again apologize about our delay. What excuse we have or whatnot is not worth makin to a fellow friend 'n gamer. However, I do hope that you understand that things have been a bit chaotic with everyone (tis the season...), 'n I wish to thank you on our behalf for your patience with us.

Unless anyone else states otherwise, I wish to tell you 'Welcome Aboard'. Once everyone else wakes up, they can tell you their thoughts as well.

Well thank you very much Mr. Choitz . Althought I was kind of excited to take a KHTCG-related test, I will humbly accept the invitation into the ranks of the Organiation.

And I perfectly understand all the long pauses in activity. Life was a way of making us busy lol