Organization XIII - The Elite

By Trothael, in New Key Bearers

OrgXIII.png

"Hear me, Kingdom Hearts! It seems we must begin anew. Ah, but know this: I will give to you as many hearts as it takes. Mark my words! You can no more be complete without me than I without you. Heed me, Kingdom Hearts! Lend me your power, so that we may be complete! The power to erase the fools that hinder us."

- Xemnas, The Superior Of The In-Between

This thread is the official thread for the Elite Organization XIII. This is not the thread for the team originally of the name TOXIII, rather it is what that team should have been all along.

This team is only for the best of the best, the most elite players of the Kingdom Hearts TCG.

We have no leaders, or any semblance of rank or order. Every action is driven by the motives of the team as a whole. No one person has the right to make decisions regarding the team, instead all ideas, plots and plans are voted on by all. Our individual actions and our actions as a whole are to reflect that of the Organization as a team. Each member of the team represents a member of our digital counterparts, and as such we have limited ourselves to thirteen places within our team. Any people wishing to join our team will be judged by every current member of the team, and will not be accepted unless they have gained approval of more than 50% of the existing members of the team.

Our current roster of members is as follows:

I - Xemnas
-Unfilled-

II - Xigbar
-Unfilled-

III - Xaldin
Ecomics21

IV - Vexen
Trothael

V - Lexaeus
Devilmonkey

VI - Zexion
WayToTheDawn

VII - Saix
Choitz

VIII - Axel
-Unfilled-

IX - Demyx
Card_Breaker

X - Luxord
WeirdUsername

XI - Marluxia
-Unfilled-

XII - Larxene
Vertically Challenged

XIII - Roxas
Roxas

Be warned, those wishing to join this team will have to prove that they are both a good player and active often. Those who cannot fulfil these simple criteria will instantly be dismissed, and those who have joined and cannot keep to these criteria will be removed from the team's standings.

We exist as a team to better the playing skill of all other members of these forums, Xemnas' monologue as quoted above is close to our own mantra. We do not exist as a bastion for our own egos, we exist as an example of what other players should strive to achieve.

After the results of our latest meeting, we have welcomed Devilmonkey and Weirdusername to our ranks. We have also elected Flamechampion267 and Roxasxsorax to take our preliminary exam

Fairbanks was also removed from our ranks due to a lack of activity.

This thread will be updated as necessary and when we see fit.

Epic!!

We have officially made base here :D

*inhales deeply*

Aaaah... feels good to have a home again. Let's make the best of it, aye?

Amazing sir, I don't think anyone could have done it better. ^_^

Ahh, this feels nice...What The Organization has always strived to be since it's original inception all those years ago...the best of the best.

But the question is...Who IS the best?

Thank you, Mr. Dawn . I wanted to capture the spirit of our digital counterparts in that message, and I feel I did. And of course, Xemnas' monologue instantly came to mind.

Sora_Yagami - Me, of course, 'cause we all know Dark Aggro is THE best :P

Sora_Yagami said:

But the question is...Who IS the best?

I'd like to think we're all the best and to not get bogged down with who among us is THE best. I'm trying to avoid any sort of decension and keeping it on equal footing with everyone...I understand that someone may emerge as THE best out of all of us anyway, but I don't think it really matters.

I second Mr. Dawn's statement. Just let things go untested and if some emerges as the best, so be it.

Besides, everyone wins 'n everyone loses. No way to determine that anyone is THE best over all.

We're just usually the ones who come out on top in an overall gameplay, 'n strive for perfection.

Choitz said:

Besides, everyone wins 'n everyone loses. No way to determine that anyone is THE best over all.

We're just usually the ones who come out on top in an overall gameplay, 'n strive for perfection.

Well said, good sir, well said.

Ah cool the is SUPER AWESOME COOL TO THE EXTREME EPICNESS OF EPICS!! Lol

I would like to join into the Larxene spot if it is alright and if its approved among the rest of you guys! Which I am going to be definently more active like I once was before on the old FFG site! And of course I know the card game pretty well to begin with! lol

I'd like to join as well in the lexaeus faction. I'm pretty active, just don't post that much...

I'm a semi good player, not the best but pretty good.

King_Simba said:

I'd like to join as well in the lexaeus faction. I'm pretty active, just don't post that much...

We don't have factions sir, XIII Spots, XIII Members...so you can apply to represent Lexaeus.

We'll get in touch with you soon to let you know what the acceptance exam will be like and all that.

Thanks for applying. ^_^

WayToTheDawn said:

King_Simba said:

We don't have factions sir, XIII Spots, XIII Members...so you can apply to represent Lexaeus.

We'll get in touch with you soon to let you know what the acceptance exam will be like and all that.

Thanks for applying. ^_^

Ah, well whatever its called... ^_^

So, Xemnas, eh? Am I allowed to just claim it? I mean, I was gone for about a year there, but I'm back now (and in pog form!). I've got school this year, but I'll probably be more active on the forums than I should be.

Fairbanks said:

So, Xemnas, eh? Am I allowed to just claim it? I mean, I was gone for about a year there, but I'm back now (and in pog form!). I've got school this year, but I'll probably be more active on the forums than I should be.

You shall be considered.

Trothael said:

Fairbanks said:

You shall be considered.

Ouch.

Fairbanks said:

Trothael said:

Fairbanks said:

You shall be considered.

Ouch.

lol. sorry that was funny.

Now Now, Truffles.

Fairbanks there has proven himself that's for sure, he's a solid player that has always knows what he's talking about. I think he's one of the few I'd let in without the whole test procedure. He did place Second at GenCon last year after all if you'd like some proof.

I vote yes, and I'm sure Sora_Yagami would vote for him as well.

Apparently I sounded too forboding >_> Not my intention, I assure you.

He has my vote as well as I'm already aware of his allustrious 'career' and ability.

I was making a joke with the "ouch." Thanks for the backup, I guess?

Fairbanks said:

I was making a joke with the "ouch." Thanks for the backup, I guess?

You have 2 out of the 5 votes already, and a quite possible third vote as well.

Whilst we're talking about the voting:
Kiro has my backing as well. From my past experience with him I know him to be a competent player and deck builder.
King_Simba, I am still considering. I do not know enough about him to solidly cast my vote yet.

Trothael said:

King_Simba, I am still considering. I do not know enough about him to solidly cast my vote yet.

Oh, thats.......................nice

even though its true...I guess

King_Simba said:

Trothael said:

Oh, thats.......................nice

even though its true...I guess

Sorry bro, but I have to agree with Truffles on this one for almost all three of you guys. I don't know any of you well enough to make a educated voted, nor have I ever dueled any of you.

If any of you want to duel and change that, just let me know and we'll work something out.

Trothael: Thanks!

Roxas: And if ya want to battle just name a time that you usually are on and I can get around to get on at that same time since I have been making and editing decks to try and work with myself. lol