Organization XIII - The Elite

By Trothael, in New Key Bearers

Kay. What happened last night while I was out? someone IM me or something.

Members roster has been updated to include our latest inductee and to notify those who are now eligible for the entrance exam.

Barring Sora_Yagami since he was occupied, I believe we are all satisfied with what was discussed last night?

Trothael said:

Members roster has been updated to include our latest inductee and to notify those who are now eligible for the entrance exam.

Barring Sora_Yagami since he was occupied, I believe we are all satisfied with what was discussed last night?

I believe I am, yes. ^_^

Was anything more discussed after my leave?

Nah, we decided to all call it a night from there on. Wasn't really much more we could go over, or at least by what I saw.

Though, my curiosity still lies with what Mr. Dawn spoke of, certainly. But that'll be in due time.

Choitz said:

Nah, we decided to all call it a night from there on. Wasn't really much more we could go over, or at least by what I saw.

Though, my curiosity still lies with what Mr. Dawn spoke of, certainly. But that'll be in due time.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts. Hopefully something more solid presents itself.

Oh oops didnt noticed my name wasn't logged in so it didn't have that glow at the topics saying there was new postage lol. Though I noticed I am able to take the test? Is it like a written/typed test? or like a battle play test?

Kiro13 said:

Oh oops didnt noticed my name wasn't logged in so it didn't have that glow at the topics saying there was new postage lol. Though I noticed I am able to take the test? Is it like a written/typed test? or like a battle play test?

You'll see. Kiro, I'm to be your test administrator.

Kiro's test is also complete.

Are we discussing the test results at our next meeting, or will we be convening at an earlier date?

Trothael said:

Are we discussing the test results at our next meeting, or will we be convening at an earlier date?

Well if we want them up to speed I would say we vote before and inform them to be on MSN Sept 5th.

awww we have to wait that long!!! :( :P

Is a good wait. No worries.

Good things come to those who wait, certainly.

but im an increadably impacient person ... who cant spell very well... :P sorry haha

Trothael said:

Maybe meet this Saturday for final voting on people?

Also, could you send me a copy of Kiro's test, I'd like to look it over.

WayToTheDawn said:

Same here, please.

Choitz said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Same here, please.

Will do in a minute.

I'll be in Boston and will be back anywhere from 8/30 to 9/1. So I won't be able to access the site.

Man having everyone say "Let me see Kiro's test" makes me feel like I utterly failed and such lmao

Note my profile pic?

Yeah, I'm part Org member, part Grim Reaper.

By the way, you have a 2pm appointment to meet my Mr. Grim side.........soon.

Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Nah, s'good. Just better to have a look ahead of time, for certain purposes. No worries.

Urgh...we having an early meeting to discuss the hopefuls then?

I've got such a headache right now...

Trothael said:

Urgh...we having an early meeting to discuss the hopefuls then?

I've got such a headache right now...

I was thinking tomorrow night if enough are available...if not we can just go over it at the scheduled meeting.

I may or may not be out with my girlfriend at a club/rocking a cazbah to the tune of DISCO.

I should be back around 3AMish, GST.

That would be 8 am EST correct? Tomorrow night I'm free as far as I know.

Roxas said:

That would be 8 am EST correct? Tomorrow night I'm free as far as I know.

I believe you go the other way...so it'll be 8 PM EST.

On an unfortunate note, a friend of mine is headin off to join the army soon, 'n is havin a BBQ tomorrow night (insomuch as he told me today).

So I, much to my dismay, will not be able to attend tomorrow's meetin. However, I give my props all the same, 'n hope it goes well.