Organization XIII - The Elite

By Trothael, in New Key Bearers

so what is the situation with me?

We haven't been able to get a full meeting together to figure that out yet sir, lol.

We'll get back to ya. ^_*

Query: When is the meeting?

I'd like to apply for a position. I finally got myself a deck, and I'm itching for duels, if someone would mind taking me on.

Roxas said:

Query: When is the meeting?

Good question...When is good for everyone...this meeting is growing more and more important. Saturday night or Sunday...we gotta figure it out. I'm available both days barring another Migraine.

umm...I think I'm free both days.

I have band from 7:30 am to 2:30 am on Saturday, so I'm kinda screwed then...Sunday is good for me.

Ecomics21 said:

I have band from 7:30 am to 2:30 am on Saturday, so I'm kinda screwed then...Sunday is good for me.

mmk...so Sunday it is then it seems...as we had been suspecting. I'm good all day till about 7 PM EST.

Seriously though? 7:30AM till 2:30 AM the next morning? Is that even legal?

haha yeah sunday is def better for me, and ill be at this meeting, I promise :)

Sunday won't work for me... But anyways, I finally got a msn... [email protected]

I had to use my yahoo account... I can't get gmail to work... =P

But, it really depends on the time of the meeting... I'm gone every Sunday from 6:00 - 9:30.

EDIT: PM and EST of course.

Card_Breaker said:

Sunday won't work for me... But anyways, I finally got a msn... [email protected]

I had to use my yahoo account... I can't get gmail to work... =P

But, it really depends on the time of the meeting... I'm gone every Sunday from 6:00 - 9:30.

EDIT: PM and EST of course.

add me [email protected].

anyway Sunday night became bad for me as well. My friend from Indiana is up for the weekend (Brett you're cool man, but I mean a different friend, lol) and I have volleyball 4-8 pm

How bout rather than everyone statin when they're not available, they give their actual availability, 'n what time would be best for them, insomuch that we can find a middle ground for everyone to be there?

Tomorrow would be best for me, that way I can spontaneously call the missus over and we can finish watching Lucky Star.

Tonight works as well.

Thursdays work for me. Just not too late as I need to go to sleep for school.

Sunday: Nope, church from 6:00 - 9:30
Monday: Yes, anytime
Tuesday: Yes, anytime
Wednesday: No, gone from 6:30 - 10:00
Friday: No, church from 7? - 9?
Saturday: Yes, anytime

Of course, any of these are subject to change. One day, I may go out to eat. Another, I could be in the city. Most weekdays (excluding Wednesday and friday) are good for me.

And, what are everyone's msns?

MSN is [email protected]

Monday 3-7PM

Tuesday 3-7PM

Wednesday 5-7PM

Thursday 3-7PM

Friday 5-Whenever PM

Saturday Open

Sunday till about 7

Oh, yeah, I'm free on the available weekdays after 3 only... cuz school.

Horribly fast mental arithmatics tells me that the best times for the meetings would be either tonight (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday).

I feel like we've done one big circle...

Trothael said:

Horribly fast mental arithmatics tells me that the best times for the meetings would be either tonight (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday).

I was thinking this myself...

Unfortunately this equation comes into play more often then not though: Social Life in the Real World > Interwebs/Card Game

WayToTheDawn said:

Trothael said:

I was thinking this myself...

Unfortunately this equation comes into play more often then not though: Social Life in the Real World > Interwebs/Card Game

Ahhh, our dedication knows no bounds <3 [/self_depreciative_irony]

With this lack of time, perhaps the meeting system is somewhat flawed...

I'm not sure it's flawed per say....we just aren't a very dedicated lot it seems. It doesn't help that most of us see this card game as circling the hole to obvlivon if you catch my drift.

anyways...I think we should all try seriously hard to get together this weekend at some point...take adavantage of that and get A LOT of stuff taken care of, then work on the meeting system for the future.

*Insert image macro for -AYE!- here*

well im out of town all weekend until sunday so if its saturday I wont be there... the only days that really work for me are wednesday, thurdsay and sunday

My e-mail is [email protected]
and roxas, I think I gave you my number, can you text me when the meeting is going to be because im leaving right away for the weekend :P thanks! :)

Vertically Challenged said:

well im out of town all weekend until sunday so if its saturday I wont be there... the only days that really work for me are wednesday, thurdsay and sunday

My e-mail is [email protected]
and roxas, I think I gave you my number, can you text me when the meeting is going to be because im leaving right away for the weekend :P thanks! :)

You did, so I'll text you when I know more. Anytime Kat =)

Roxas said:

DM, I'll let you know when the exam is done and email it to you. Lot of business that needs to be attended to in the Org and hmwk irl so it's going slowl

wait, does this mean I was accepted? or is this a totally different exam? I'm a bit confused atm. and sick. this is putting my mental abilities into lower levels