Organization XIII - The Elite

By Trothael, in New Key Bearers

Truffles, you're breakin the forums again..

I thought we went over this. No breakie forums. No breakie.

I dunno how I do it either...it just happens.

Yeah sure Truffs =P

All you're trolling finally made the God of the Board angry. hehehehe.

One Week and 2 Days Later......

*Almost one month later*

Man, this must be either a LONG or HARD test...neither of which I'd enjoy

Sorry I havent been around much the past week and a half....was in a pretty bad car accident, cause some douchebag decided he didn't want to stop at a red light while I was turning. Messed my shoulder up pretty bad and haven't really been able to type...even now it kinda hurts, but not as badly...

So how's everyone been?

WayToTheDawn said:

Sorry I havent been around much the past week and a half....was in a pretty bad car accident, cause some douchebag decided he didn't want to stop at a red light while I was turning. Messed my shoulder up pretty bad and haven't really been able to type...even now it kinda hurts, but not as badly...

So how's everyone been?

Ouch, consolations, yo.

It seems along with the activity on these boards, we're pretty dead at the moment.

im alittle confused on what you guys do and how we prove ourselves

Doctor Schutz said:

Well, pretty much they play in tournaments, and help each other out. How to prove yourself? Just ask them. They'll evaluate you first, see if your bid to join is credible. If it is, then they test you. A written quiz, I believe, and maybe a match or two. However, you might have to wait quite a while, since they have to make these decisions as a team, and they don't seem to have time for a lot of meetings. * HINT HINT*

ah ok thx for the info

WeirdUsername said:

Doctor Schutz said:

Well, pretty much they play in tournaments, and help each other out. How to prove yourself? Just ask them. They'll evaluate you first, see if your bid to join is credible. If it is, then they test you. A written quiz, I believe, and maybe a match or two. However, you might have to wait quite a while, since they have to make these decisions as a team, and they don't seem to have time for a lot of meetings. * HINT HINT*

Couldn't have said it better myself. Danke schon, WeirdUsername .

By the by, it looks like the clubhouse has collapsed :[

It collapsed around Monday, actually. If not that, Tuesday.

I've been lookin around 'n seein if there's an alternate entrance towards such, but I've no such luck yet.

Wasn't entirely sure if anyone else noticed, though.. rather kinda sad, actually.

what clubhouse collapsed?

Choitz said:

It collapsed around Monday, actually. If not that, Tuesday.

I've been lookin around 'n seein if there's an alternate entrance towards such, but I've no such luck yet.

Wasn't entirely sure if anyone else noticed, though.. rather kinda sad, actually.

I'm kinda annoyed that I couldn't find the correct software to rescue the database...Or that I didn't save some of the more delicious posts.

My guess is that it was paid to be backed up in advance, and now that that server's no longer in use, one year later, the thing's collapsed.

Doctor Schutz said:

Let's go back in time. When the first set for this game was released, there was a forum. It wasn't this one. It lasted a couple of sets, and then FFG decided to have a new forum made. That is the forum you see right now. Time passed, and some people missed the old forum. Then, one day, someone found out that the old forum had been backed up in some obscure corner of the Internet. This team (Organization XIII), decided to use it as a place to hang out. However, it seems to have crashed or something, hence the phrase "the clubhouse has collapsed".

I noticed the collapse. I was on at the time actually. I go from one page to the next and it tells me the page has dissapeared. Took me a while to figure it out lol

id like to apply for the position of No.8-Axel

Didn't the original Organization or the Keybearers have a forum page we could clear out remodel and use?

Keybearer's forum is no longer around, and all my webspace is devoted to other projects.

I see. Well I suppose I can make an Invision or something like that forum board for us to use...hard to find unless given the url which I guess helps keep it secret.

Ick. Invision ¬¬

Let me see if I can free up some webspace first.

WeirdUsername said:

Doctor Schutz said:

Let's go back in time. When the first set for this game was released, there was a forum. It wasn't this one. It lasted a couple of sets, and then FFG decided to have a new forum made. That is the forum you see right now. Time passed, and some people missed the old forum. Then, one day, someone found out that the old forum had been backed up in some obscure corner of the Internet. This team (Organization XIII), decided to use it as a place to hang out. However, it seems to have crashed or something, hence the phrase "the clubhouse has collapsed".

I would be that finder. xD

Sorry I haven't been on, I've had so much work. But it looks like we still haven't had a meeting?

Heh, naught a meetin, nor a decent post, since the great 'Rage Over The Rulings' we had a while back.

Seems to me, the unhappier people are, the more they're goin to post. 'N with that, the more people complain back.

That, along with the dire state that everyone had been in from the tension 'n the game goin south, has cause the 'Great Silence Amidst The Boards'.

Go figure, right? People don't know how to appreciate a good thing when they see it, I swear...

Anyways, no meetins for a while. Prolly naught till the next set is released, if FFG actually does release it.

Till then 'n even prolly after, I'll be stickin around.

You would have thought they would have mentioned these tournaments for the Princess cards they talked about at the very least.

Choitz said:

Heh, naught a meetin, nor a decent post, since the great 'Rage Over The Rulings' we had a while back.

Seems to me, the unhappier people are, the more they're goin to post. 'N with that, the more people complain back.

That, along with the dire state that everyone had been in from the tension 'n the game goin south, has cause the 'Great Silence Amidst The Boards'.

Go figure, right? People don't know how to appreciate a good thing when they see it, I swear...

Anyways, no meetins for a while. Prolly naught till the next set is released, if FFG actually does release it.

Till then 'n even prolly after, I'll be stickin around.

I'd be around talkin' bout stuff if I could have been...but some things kinda came out of nowhere and hit me all of a sudden...quite literally I might add.

Troth has Skype now so we can do meetings a lot easier with the talking and whatnot...might as well try to get one together, we've got a couple things to discuss like testing DM and a few other applicants....and possibly the future of the game.