Organization XIII - The Elite

By Trothael, in New Key Bearers

Roxas said:

King_Simba said:

Trothael said:

King_Simba, I am still considering. I do not know enough about him to solidly cast my vote yet.

Oh, thats.......................nice

even though its true...I guess

Sorry bro, but I have to agree with Truffles on this one for almost all three of you guys. I don't know any of you well enough to make a educated voted, nor have I ever dueled any of you.

If any of you want to duel and change that, just let me know and we'll work something out.

Well I could play you at anytime later this week...to ''Proof my myself". But alas my BoD cards haven't come in yet.

@Kiro, I'm on a good majority of the time so it doesn't matter on a time.

@Simba, I dont call it proving, I'm thinking more of a getting to know your dueling style and somewhat of your personality as a duelist.

Roxas said:

@Simba, I dont call it proving, I'm thinking more of a getting to know your dueling style and somewhat of your personality as a duelist.

Ah...that sounds a lot better then proving ^_^ .

But I don't know why but whenever i play online i get bad draws for some unknown reason. (ponders)

Roxas: Alright well I am actually home all day today and can challenge anytime more than likely i will be in the Chatzy Room 2 if I am in any of them

WayToTheDawn said:

Now Now, Truffles.

Fairbanks there has proven himself that's for sure, he's a solid player that has always knows what he's talking about. I think he's one of the few I'd let in without the whole test procedure. He did place Second at GenCon last year after all if you'd like some proof.

I vote yes, and I'm sure Sora_Yagami would vote for him as well.

I vote David in.

Sora_Yagami said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Now Now, Truffles.

Fairbanks there has proven himself that's for sure, he's a solid player that has always knows what he's talking about. I think he's one of the few I'd let in without the whole test procedure. He did place Second at GenCon last year after all if you'd like some proof.

I vote David in.

2nd it

Well I believe that makes 50% right?

So Fairbanks is in as Xemnas?

WayToTheDawn said:

We agreed on more than 50%, didn't we?

Ecomics21 said:

Sora_Yagami said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Now Now, Truffles.

I vote David in.

2nd it

WayToTheDawn said:

Though I don't know Fairbanks all too well, that don't mean I won't be able to.

Also noted, after much research through the forums 'n learnin what knowledge I do, I also agree to his position in.

Trothael said:

WayToTheDawn said:

We agreed on more than 50%, didn't we?

Ah, more than 50%...I couldn't quite remember. Choitz puts it over that now though.

That being said however....I know I've been pushing for him to be instated without the test and everything, but people seem to be very apprehensive...so, I dunno...what do you guys wanna do?

I'd think we ought still have him take the upgraded test, for evaluation purposes.

It'd give us an idea of how well cemented his thoughts on the game have stay'd.

Certainly not statin he doesn't know nor remember anythin.

Just thinkin it'd be a more tried 'n true method to keep to our code of conduct as Trothael so well put in the headin above.

Personally, I'd like to see what he knows 'n how much of it, strategy 'n ideas, 'n methinks the test would achieve this for all to benifit.

Choitz said:

I'd think we ought still have him take the upgraded test, for evaluation purposes.

It'd give us an idea of how well cemented his thoughts on the game have stay'd.

Certainly not statin he doesn't know nor remember anythin.

Just thinkin it'd be a more tried 'n true method to keep to our code of conduct as Trothael so well put in the headin above.

Personally, I'd like to see what he knows 'n how much of it, strategy 'n ideas, 'n methinks the test would achieve this for all to benifit.

Fair Enough...I may just give him the test at GenCon...seems easy, and pretty cool doing it in person.

I mean, I'm probably going to be playing him anyway, lol.

I'm impatient. you can email me if you like?

Alrighty sir..once I can get a copy of the test, I will email it to you.

Hello, I'm new to the game right now and am not fit to be considered for a spot now, however, I am trying to learn as much about the game as possible and would like to earn a spot someday (Xigbar or Luxord hopefully). Is there anything that you might suggest to a begginer so as to help me work my way to a spot?

hey... Was wondering if I can join as larxene... :)

Vertically Challenged said:

hey... Was wondering if I can join as larxene... :)

An actual lady as Larxene? I think that'd be pretty cool. So yeah, we'll prepare the entrance exam for you as well...once Truffles gets his computer back up and running.

IM just curious how this all works cause I only stumbled on this today (Even though I am very active on here) lol but I dont know if I need to liek "prove myself" to all of you or just play one of you because Ive played my fair share of games with Nate and im sure (I hope :P ) hed be able to back me up

Vertically Challenged said:

IM just curious how this all works cause I only stumbled on this today (Even though I am very active on here) lol but I dont know if I need to liek "prove myself" to all of you or just play one of you because Ive played my fair share of games with Nate and im sure (I hope :P ) hed be able to back me up

It's mainly the quiz thing we make everyone take...I know your good, Nate knows your good so that's two votes and a few of us will be at GenCon so they can see ya in action there (I assume your going?)...a formality really.

Is the quiz focused on rules like a judge's test, or does it also involve a knowledge of Deck-building and combos as well? If so, I need to work on my knowledge of the individual cards...

Im not accually going to gencon </3 :( Ill be going next year thought...does that count :P lol but sure Ill take the test ... how long will it be till you have it?

Argh @_@ Posts to read...

My apologies for not having the test sooner, but I'm currently TRYING to upgrade my PC to a higher-end gaming spec with not much success. I've resurrected the old hunk o' junk after 3 days of RAEG and a little bit of ARGH.

VC - I've seen your ability so you have my vote as well which gives you a definite 2 votes and a possible 3rd from Nate.

lol dont worry about it im in no rush :P Its not like im going anywhere soon (Not even gencon :( ) how many people need to vote yes for you to get in?

As it stands: Five.

who are the 5?
You, nate, dawn, roxas and.... ecomics?