Organization XIII - The Elite

By Trothael, in New Key Bearers

Any five. You just need more than 50% of the existing members to vote for you.

oh wow... yeah i could have definetly figured that out if I thought for a second :P sorry

Okay..... So I guess the Larxene position gets filled then could I change my entry to Xigbar then? Cause i think everyone forgot about me asking to join in from earlier lol

I'd vote Kat in.

Kiro13 said:

Okay..... So I guess the Larxene position gets filled then could I change my entry to Xigbar then? Cause i think everyone forgot about me asking to join in from earlier lol

It's more of a she's an actual female...so the Larxene position for her makes more sense...

WayToTheDawn said:

Kiro13 said:

It's more of a she's an actual female...so the Larxene position for her makes more sense...

No no I understand, I wasnt going against it or anything I just wanted to state what that I would like to be Xigbar since Larxene is obviously gonna be taken lol And just wanted to make sure no one forgotten about me lol since that seems to happen a lot.

dont worry it happens to me too :P haha

I'm fairly certain I've played VC before, though that is going off the fact that my memory is pretty bad now that I'm scrabbling for books a week before class. lol. I'll give her my vote, but I'd also like to play her to refresh my memory.

Also sorry I haven't been on lately, I had a death and the family and this week is just not good.

Back from camp! Got a gf, she broke up with me (stupid long distance), and now I'm feeling really heartbroken...

So, what'd I miss? I have every card in the set already... no trading required... =P

I believe VC to be under the same circumstances as Fairbanks (as I don't quite know VC that well as well).

While I've noted VC to know what she is doin (mind you, I say what I say by what I read through the forums. A more formal chat would even prove better in the gameset, certainly) with the cards 'n rules, as previously stated with Fairbanks, I do believe she ought run through the quiz as well (again, due to the standards we present ourselves with for the Organization).

Though, if all checks out by what I see, she's got my vote as well.

On the final note, I really need to get into chatzy 'n play against others. For that, though, I really need a set schedual in life.

Roxas said:

I'm fairly certain I've played VC before, though that is going off the fact that my memory is pretty bad now that I'm scrabbling for books a week before class. lol. I'll give her my vote, but I'd also like to play her to refresh my memory.

Also sorry I haven't been on lately, I had a death and the family and this week is just not good.

Sorry to hear that sir...my condolences.

Choitz said:

I believe VC to be under the same circumstances as Fairbanks (as I don't quite know VC that well as well).

While I've noted VC to know what she is doin (mind you, I say what I say by what I read through the forums. A more formal chat would even prove better in the gameset, certainly) with the cards 'n rules, as previously stated with Fairbanks, I do believe she ought run through the quiz as well (again, due to the standards we present ourselves with for the Organization).

Though, if all checks out by what I see, she's got my vote as well.

On the final note, I really need to get into chatzy 'n play against others. For that, though, I really need a set schedual in life.

Agreed...we really need to work on a final draft of that Test...I'll give it a go tonight.

You still gonna be makin it to GenCon sir?

I really hope it is just one question:

"Are you awesome?"

I'll answer with a "yes, and modest."

WayToTheDawn said:

Agreed...we really need to work on a final draft of that Test...I'll give it a go tonight.

You still gonna be makin it to GenCon sir?

I will also give it a once over today, when I gather a moment in time to give it a once over again. As I said before, it looks close to a good, solid quiz, but in the same respect, it does need edit'n.

I feel half compell'd to add a multiple choice question like ('n yes, there is a right answer to it):

# X) How many times has FFG drop'd the ball 'n screw'd over the people of the forums?

a) None, as they would NEVER do such a thing like that!

b) Once or twice, but it really is just a big misunderstandin!

c) Three to about six times, but it was all with good intentions, really!

d) It hurts to walk or stand after the many times they've screw'd us over... medic...

As far as GenCon goes, I certainly hope so. By how it stands, it seems like yes, but I feel like (with the tone of my friend's voice) there might be a cancelation on me. 'N to that, I would be one cross'd, very unhappy person (with him for the moment, 'n myself shortly after for not havin a car that can go long distances [it's a cheap time; I've a cheap car. Gets me from point A to point B, not point Z]).

All in all, I'll querry him bout goin once again today, aye? Would not be somethin I would want to miss, certainly.

Fairbanks said:

I really hope it is just one question:

"Are you awesome?"

I'll answer with a "yes, and modest."

See, that'll be one of those secret, backwards questions that will really be talkin bout us in the Org, 'n we just want your valid opinion of us beforehand (kinda like a funky poll inside a quiz. Never would see it comin, wouldja?).

Note, the way the question should be read is aloud 'n in front of the Org members personally with the answer quickly in tow (stallin will just take off points, 'n we all wouldn't want that, now would we?).

I guess..now is as good as ever to prove my worth to the Organization. Set me up with a match...soon.

If I may proposed something to the Organization. I believe with the newly resurrected team, we should expand our areas.

Nobody said:

If I may proposed something to the Organization. I believe with the newly resurrected team, we should expand our areas.

Your not a member yet, so don't refer to "we"...as you are not one of us.

If you become a member, then we'll give some thought to your ideas...

Why so harsh... I just set up internet connection, Just waiting for the "test"...

Nobody said:

Why so harsh... I just set up internet connection, Just waiting for the "test"...

You don't get the test until you've gained our approval.

Of course...I must wait......

my goodness, look what's happened since I've been gone. I like the new "team" idea, it really is how it always should have been. and looking over the past few pages...I like the harshness lol

maybe if I stay active I'll ask to take the test and make the ranks.

I'm gonna keep doin what I've been doin all the times of the rants 'n battles 'n the sort:

Kick back, build decks, playtest ideas, 'n come up with thoughts 'n ideas for the Org.

Knowin the trivial quarrels 'n the sort goin on throughout the forum, methinks is a better idea for me to stay outta things than get involved in things. Plus, it gives me the opportunity to build up a few new concepts on what else to build. I'm beginnin to think up a deck which will integrate the equipments from the previous sets. Somethin to help me fight with, certainly, with Wisdom Form as its base. This could be the start of an interestin concept, truly.

Oh, 'n do let me know when everyone has calm'd down.

Choitz said:

I'm gonna keep doin what I've been doin all the times of the rants 'n battles 'n the sort:

Kick back, build decks, playtest ideas, 'n come up with thoughts 'n ideas for the Org.

Knowin the trivial quarrels 'n the sort goin on throughout the forum, methinks is a better idea for me to stay outta things than get involved in things. Plus, it gives me the opportunity to build up a few new concepts on what else to build. I'm beginnin to think up a deck which will integrate the equipments from the previous sets. Somethin to help me fight with, certainly, with Wisdom Form as its base. This could be the start of an interestin concept, truly.

It has gotten a bit out of hand lately hasn't it?

I do apologize...my recent outbursts have merit though I believe.

Choitz said:

Same good sir. Maybe I can get to the problem of why Valor doesn't run well.

People on these forums deserved to get ripped apart at times.

To all members of the Organization. A Deck Report will be posted in the Team Clubhouse by Wednesday Midnight. It'll be very informational and also contain some personal ideas for certain areas in a deck that will usually be the same or similar, as well as a sample decklist either borrows (with premission) or one I have made either specifically for or for use.

Please do leave feed back on it and any suggestions.