Organization XIII - The Elite

By Trothael, in New Key Bearers

I can sign in fine. Mebbeh it's just the server you're trying to use?

Trothael said:

I can sign in fine. Mebbeh it's just the server you're trying to use?

I'm not signing in, I'm signing UP.

Awww I was rejected...... Oh wells

This week's meeting was a failure...We're re-scheduling for next week. Whether or not the meeting on the 19th will be pushed back can be discussed then.

So would that mean I still have a chance? Or is the rejection set in stone? lol

Kiro13 said:

So would that mean I still have a chance? Or is the rejection set in stone? lol

Set in stone. We discussed that at the last meeting, it's today's meeting that failed ¬_¬

Oh ok lmao Well doesnt hurt to ask lol

Yeah tonight was a busy. I got to watch my football game in peace though ^_^

Yeah, I really apologize...some friends dropped by last minute and wanted to go out for Sushi at my favorite place...so it was incredibly hard to resist, lol.

mmmm Mars and Volcano Rolls....*drool* babeo.gif

I will for sure be at the next one.

so im still up for discussion

yeah, we're getting to everything. we're just also trying to keep our social real lives. (which in my case means getting head injuries from my friend in volleyball =P)

Still trying to get that MSN made... Really hope they fix whatever it is... I wanna be at the next meeting...

If you can download WLM, then you're free to use one of my spare e-mail addresses, if that helps.

Roxas said:

yeah, we're getting to everything. we're just also trying to keep our social real lives. (which in my case means getting head injuries from my friend in volleyball =P)

If you dont mind me asking are you a female

B1ack said:

Roxas said:

If you dont mind me asking are you a female

That would be a negative sir.

Meeting should be starting now.

Where is everyone? Choitz? Roxas? Ecomics? VC?

Here now, obviously.

Awaitin the rest, aye?

so I had to go to a supper tonight and I kept checking back here on a friends ipod touch so I couldnt post but I was tring to see if there were any updates on the meeting and i got really confused if it was happening or not :S so did it happen? when? is there one next week to keep with the original schedual...also y saturday when everyone is generallly out doing somthing...why not sunday night?

Vertically Challenged said:

so I had to go to a supper tonight and I kept checking back here on a friends ipod touch so I couldnt post but I was tring to see if there were any updates on the meeting and i got really confused if it was happening or not :S so did it happen? when? is there one next week to keep with the original schedual...also y saturday when everyone is generallly out doing somthing...why not sunday night?

Sunday evenings wouldn't be bad...say between 5-7PM EST

Saturdays do seem to be a bad night to do things...normally I'm not busy, but if I am, it would be on a Saturday...

As for last night, well...I was there till about 9PM EST...then a Migraine knocked me out for the following 12 hours...it was pretty lamesauce T_T

I was out all night...got in between 1AM and 2AM for the meeting but I was drunkish so I may not have been the greatest help...

Sunday = Better

Sunday night's I'm at the youth group at my church... =P. Trothael, I think I have an idea. You can email me all the info discussed during the meetings and I'll give my opinions within a response. Would that be okay? If so, my email is [email protected]

hey card_breaker I remember you had issues with msn but i dont remember the problem or what you tried but It took me awhile to figure out how to get gmail to work with msn ,... you need to do something special... dunno if you know this alreadythough

Card_Breaker said:

Sunday night's I'm at the youth group at my church... =P. Trothael, I think I have an idea. You can email me all the info discussed during the meetings and I'll give my opinions within a response. Would that be okay? If so, my email is [email protected]

This doesn't really work, as we vote on things DURING the meeting. Emailing you everything afterwards would be of no use to us...

Yeah I was gone last night. Friends birthday snuck up on me so I spend the weekend out at his place.

WayToTheDawn said:

Card_Breaker said:

This doesn't really work, as we vote on things DURING the meeting. Emailing you everything afterwards would be of no use to us...

Ah, I see... Well then, I guess I'll keep having to try to sign up. And Vertically, yes, I am using gmail... how do I sign up "specially"?