Eldritch Horror Statistics

By Tibs, in General Discussion

I accidentally game 770 and 771 :) , Could you please remove them?

Do you have a link that shows statistics so far?

Have you considered reading the first post of this thread? Or did I miss something in your question? :puzzled:

Have you considered reading the first post of this thread? Or did I miss something in your question? :puzzled:

Nice sorry about that. I looked at this on my phone and didn't even see that. Great stuff here!

Hey, no probs ;) Good that you find them!

Tibbs, my first submission has a mistake. I forgot to type in 1 defeated and 1 devoured.

Got all the corrections up to this point.

Lost my last game to Nyralathotep, which is weird, because he's not in the game. Also, are Artifact cards suppose to bleed when played or drawn?

Edited by Wolfgar

Finished a 3rd game Saturday against Cthulu, almost lost came down to the last mythos card and if a reckoning happened (which it would have) the game would have been lost. Diana with the sacrificial play to go insane but deal enough damage to kill Cthulu.

Hey guys. For reasons I won't get into unless truly prodded, I was unhappy with the formula for calculating the game's length as a function of player count.

I spent the better part of the day updating the spreadsheet, but I now believe that the currently displayed values are much more accurate.

Please remove row 986 as it is a duplicate from row 983.

My bad, sorry.

I don't often see duplicates that aren't in adjacent rows. Interesting.

Not an issue at all. Thanks for giving me the row number, too.

I've submited the form, but did not close the tab.

When I started my note the next day, Google made me the favor of posting it again.

Hi all. Yesterday I got my copy of Eldritch Horror and decided it was time to make the (inevitable) statistics form.

Submit your game results here

and view all submissions to date here .

I haven't played the game yet, and I designed the stats form by overhauling my Elder Sign form, so notify me of any mistakes or omissions.

Hi Tibs!

I'm writing you from Spain. Here the game arrived yesterday and I'd like to repeat your form and your impressive excel with the submissions in spanish for our community.

Could you send it to me so I could translate and post it in the Spanish forums of the game? :)

Thanks you so much, you did such a GREAT work!!!!

[email protected]

Thanks!

Not so sure if this makes any sense (and I know it's not my business, so, aplogies for entering a private conversation), but wouldn't it be better a multilingual entry page with results afferring directly to Tibs statistics? Evaluating how the game is difficult should be a sort of universal topic

Of course it could be a great option, and actually it'd be the best one...

i was just very curious about how it starts and how it changes with the pass of time! But it's ok!

I will refeer just your statistics so you will start to get lot of new entries because the game was just released in Spain ;)

If you're interested in the machinery of the spreadsheet, I think you can download it as an excel file (or some other type) and look it over that way.

As far as having a Spanish-language version... i don't know the best solution actually. Maybe to use a function that references or loads cells directly from another spreadsheet?

The newer versions of Excel (post 2003) have a translate feature that can be used to translate words. It will be a little tedious to go through everything but it can be done by searching and replacing all instances of one word with the translated version of it.

Hi Tibs

Sorry but I accidentally misinformed in my first registered play through.

I wrote game length in hours instead of minutes.

Wrote 3 which should have been 180.

Don't know if you can or wan't to correct it.

Otherwise I guess I have a record in fastet playthrough :)

Sure thing! I'm super-proud of the Time tab so I wouldn't want anything mucking that up!

Fixed.

Ugh this game is evil, I literally had the win. Then a mythos decided that it would be fun to shuffle a mystery back in. Next turn all gates opened, and doom dropped from 6 to 0 in one turn. Awakening Azathoth :( .

Edited by Hexmage

"Shuffle a Mystery back in" is a terrible mechanic. Sorry, dude.

Correction request: Chrome apparently lied when it said if filled the nickname field.

Please update Nickname on Row 1342 from "" to "ArkhamRel"

Thanks!

Sorry, I've deleted duplicate rows. Do you now mean 1341?

Yes, the row number now appears as 1341.

Edited by ricedwlit