New Custom Desgned Unit Cards - Looking For Suggestions!

By WatchItPlayed, in Dust Warfare

thejughead said:

MIne are in the dropbox Blutzkreuz directory…

? I don't see a Blutzkreuz directory in Rodney's Dropbox. Just unit cards (13 of them at the moment). How do I view your Blutzkreuz cards?

Oops, reptile, I made HAW cards that I gave Rodney too! Dagnabbit!

Tonight, I will take:

Heavy ranger tank busters

Allied medium walkers

Bazooka joe

Rosie

Dropbox is new to me…I thought since Rodney had shared his directory that I would inherit his properties.

Here is the link… www.dropbox.com/link/17.osW_nhHVAG

can you change the settings so we done have to join?

Where are you finding good pictures of these things. Most of the ones I have found are crap

Major Mishap said:

can you change the settings so we done have to join?

Sharing is the only way.

reptilebro1 said:

Where are you finding good pictures of these things. Most of the ones I have found are crap

I bought the PDF.

that makes sense!

I will try to finish up the following tonight

OZZ117

Chef

Johnny One-Eye

Action Jackson

The Priest

Here is a link to my Box javascript:void(0);/*1337642533872*/

These cards are awesome, I wish I had them when I last played! FFG should give you guys a badge or something next to your name for community contribution. :)

reptilebro1 said:

I will try to finish up the following tonight

OZZ117, Chef, Johnny One-Eye, Action Jackson, The Priest

Here is a link to my Box javascript:void(0);/*1337642533872*/

This link gets us to your Allied Forces, but the link you provided earlier for Blutzkreuz units isn't working for me. sad.gif

Thanks for your efforts (and everyone elses) on this project!

Gah! Oops. I think that was Jughead that provided the Blutzkreuz, actually. Sorry for the confusion. (his link still doesn't work for me, though)

Sorry Jughead, even after signing up for dropbox it still does not bring me to anything with that link. I would have liked to have seen your work… oh well. People should just send them to Rodney to put up. When you click his link, it brings you to the unit cards without having to complete offers, etc, and still not see any unit cards. Thanks to everyone who is working on these, I look forward to checking them out when they are all done.

I've put up a few more cards in my gallery from cards sent by others. Craig sent me all the text for the Axis units, so they will be much easier for me to work on. We'll have this done in no time guys :) Keep at 'er

Guys …I put the files in Rodney's directory. Please let me know if you can see them now.

I only see my own cards in there (18 of them). I'd rather not have other peoples versions of cards put in the same folder, to be honest. I'm happy to take someone elses PSD's and streamline them to the wording of my cards, as I did with the ones Kevin sent me, but otherwise people should probably just share their own DropBox folders.

Eventually, once all of the units are complete from the Core Rulebook, I will create a zip file or something so people can grab them easily.

Just uploaded Johnny One-Eye and The Chef

In my Allied forces Folder I have have been putting in the PSD's as well

I'm waiting until everything is in one spot. Very good cards everyone

Now it works. Thanks.

Kommandotrupp's are up due in large part ot help from Craig. More Axis troops coming soon!

Thanks for the shout out, Rodney, but I'm just playing the role of a transcription monkey. The heavy lifting here is being done by you lot with the madd skilz! I just can't wait to USE them! gran_risa.gif

Here is the link to my PSD files for you. You may want to change some of the pics and a little of the wording, bust most of the tedious work is done.

javascript:void(0);/*1337738882680*/