New Custom Desgned Unit Cards - Looking For Suggestions!

By WatchItPlayed, in Dust Warfare

I'll make the Heavy Panzers tonight, and the Light Panzers tomorrow.

Just upped the Heavy Kommandotrupp… whew, lots of text on there. Wish I could fit the Special Orders just undder the Polaroid pic, but there isn't enough room even there.

Ah well - it's all there.

If you grabbed my Lara, regrab it. I had to update the weapon stat line.

These are freekin awesome! Please finish them all!!!

Battle Grens are up.

OOps! Heavy Flak pic on them Battle Grens

I can't get to these at all Dropbox is blocked here at work. At home on my ipad only 6 cards or so show up.

Can you please put these in the Files section on boardgamegeek (for Dust Warfare)? That way they can be accessed without Dropbox or any other "storage" site.

reptilebro1 said:

Ack! Fixed (thanks).

TBaileySr, I'll upload them all once they are finished, but for now I'll be dumping them to DropBox. Weird that you can't see all of them. Are you going to my link in the original post? There are a lot more than 6 in there.

536RodneySmith said:

reptilebro1 said:

Ack! Fixed (thanks).

TBaileySr, I'll upload them all once they are finished, but for now I'll be dumping them to DropBox. Weird that you can't see all of them. Are you going to my link in the original post? There are a lot more than 6 in there.

Yeah, I'm using an iPad and while there were only 6 initially, they've all shown up for me as each new one gets added.

Yes I am using Ipad as well when I am at home. Thats why I wanted to access them at work. Makes it easier to print.

My apologies. I misunderstood. I thought you meant only 6 show up on your iPad at home, not all 26 of them that are available as of this posting.

Thanks to Kevin for getting me the cards for some Light and Heavy Panzer Walkers, updated the pics in them and they are now in the folder, along with a few other cards that are updated.

536RodneySmith said:

Thanks to Kevin for getting me the cards for some Light and Heavy Panzer Walkers, updated the pics in them and they are now in the folder, along with a few other cards that are updated.

You sir, and everyone else helping, rock! cool.gif

"Kommandotrupp" is missing an "m" in the unit title.

These rawk, btw. Thanks to you all for your efforts! :-)

"Heavy Kommandotrupp" is also missing an "m".

(sorry if I sounds nit-picky)

What I did was print these out using the setting:

10 * 15 cm (2 to a page)

and when printed out they are the same size as the dust tactics cards that come with all the models. I glued it down to the back of the tactics cards and voila!

Dust tactics on one side and dust warfare on the other side. And since the format of these is so nice, they look every bit as good as the dust tactics side. It looks like the card came that way…. realistically, if anyone from FFG is reading this, this is how the cards should come, with tactics on one side and warfare on the back since both games sell the minis for them. Losing the ability to flip cards over for certain stealth reasons does not outweigh the awesomeness of having all the stats you need on one handy and beautiful card.

Now I am just waiting for the rest to be finished… especially the medium walkers. I need them, I want them, I gotta have them! gran_risa.gif

Seriously the support by the fans of this game is awesome and I applaud everyone that has worked on these cards and anything else that supports this game!

Talarius said:

"Heavy Kommandotrupp" is also missing an "m".

(sorry if I sounds nit-picky)

Not picky at all… helpful! Thank you. New versions are being uploaded now.

When will these all be bundled together as one PDF to download?

Red Devils and Pounder would be great!

Heavy Kommandotrupp has the Medic marked as the leader. Should be the guy with the cigar in his mouth. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Under Special Order it also says "Once per Command Phase this Order to itself . . . "

I think it's missing something like "Once per Command Phase this unit may give this Order to itself . . . "

Seriously . . . what moron WROTE those, anyway!

. . . that would be me, by the way . . . preocupado.gif

~Craig

@reptilebro: thanks.

@536RodneySmith: found an mistake at the hammers. their rocket punch makes 2/1 damage to armor 3 Soldiers.

ah, and the shotguns of the "Hell Boys" do also 2/1 to type 3 Soldiers.

triple post…

that with rocketpunch was correct. i looked at heavy rocket punch. sorry.

reptilebro1 said:

Just uploaded Pounder on mine.

javascript:void(0);/*1338039372407*/

Hey Reptile the no reaction to jump movement only applies to soldier models not vehicles pg 55.