New Custom Desgned Unit Cards - Looking For Suggestions!

By WatchItPlayed, in Dust Warfare

Thanks for the clarification. Sorry, I am new to Warfare.

Thanks again for all of the work on the cards.

Happy to clarify and welcome!

Bump

Someone should create a template, for use in photo shop, to print lists.

I would like to create some pre-printed lists for friends. This helps us get into the game quicker, so I don't have to wait for an hour while they make a list. It also allows new players to chose from multiple lists which are already effective.

I am just looking for a template that can be used in photo shop by adding text and creating the lists.

Are the original Dropbox locations no longer valid? I have a friend looking for the original cards, in addition to Zvero and Hades. He can't get the Mega downloader to work on his machine for some reason.

Thanks!

I don't want to dig up the links from a 30+ page thread so I have no idea what links may or may not be valid.
also here is the link to my dropbox with all the unit cards
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3m82u50m8nr5tkn/wArXC3RduP?m

also Heavy Laser Grenadier card has a typo, Knife should be combat knife.

spoook said:

Someone should create a template, for use in photo shop, to print lists.

I would like to create some pre-printed lists for friends. This helps us get into the game quicker, so I don't have to wait for an hour while they make a list. It also allows new players to chose from multiple lists which are already effective.

I am just looking for a template that can be used in photo shop by adding text and creating the lists.

Is FFG's army sheet printer insufficient for your purposes?

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/Dust-Warfare/Dust%20Warfare%20Support/DWF01-army-sheet-print.pdf

How many new unit cards will be coming out for Icarus?

Axis is getting a hero, 2 airplanes, 2 zombies = 5

Allies are getting a Superhero, 2 airplanes, 3 heavy walkers, 2 weapon teams = 8

SSU are getting 2 heavy weapon teams, 2 tractors. = 4

I think that is all the new units.

You forgot the new SSU Recovery Walker.

em_en_oh_pee said:

You are correct. Nobody is talking about them, so they slipped my mind.

There is what, 4 variants of it?

ItsUncertainWho said:

em_en_oh_pee said:

You are correct. Nobody is talking about them, so they slipped my mind.

There is what, 4 variants of it?

Yep. Probably not all the rage because they are just more KV47s - all short-ranged (except one, w/ 24" range). A bit redundent for the SSU, sadly.

I know Rodney Smith made the original template and Axis/Ally cards, but who made the SSU cards, and who is planning on making new cards for Icarus?

I handled Hades and Zverograd. I'm looking forward to getting Icarus written up when my book finally arrives next week!

Great, and I'm looking forward to printing and using them!

Does anybody have a link to the SSU .psd templates? I see references earlier in this thread to it but it seems to have been taken down. I have the Axis and Ally templates from Rodney but not the SSU and it would be nice to have in case I need it.

Okay, all the units for Icarus are done! Find them here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/747tqrwaxx6rvfz/9jAJzmd16d

I'll add Icarus platoon upgrades when I get a chance. Thanks again to Rodney Smith for making the card templates!

As always, let me know if I made any errors.

Thank you! I am printing them out and using them for my games. Bloody handy!

I dont know who can fix it, but Stephan is listed as soldier type 3 instead of soldier type 2.

Fixed it. Thanks for telling me.

Yikes! Flammluther card is missing assault! What a bungle. I'll fix it ASAP!

Stefan should not have attacks vs. aircraft.

Stefan should not have attacks vs. aircraft.