New Custom Desgned Unit Cards - Looking For Suggestions!

By WatchItPlayed, in Dust Warfare

Another name error. Axis Zombies should be plural, Zombies not Zombie.

I think I'm only lacking Rosie and Action Jackson for allies, unless they are on someones dropbox. Thanks guys!

locarno said:

Bazooka Joe fixed and uploaded!

Les

Thanks, Les! I'll be putting him in action in about an hour!

Steve

On the Axis Zombie(s) card, there's a Laser-Werfer wrongly listed in it.

AznJake said:

On the Axis Zombie(s) card, there's a Laser-Werfer wrongly listed in it.

Wonder what that upgrade would cost, lol! Can we give the Gorillas Fliegerfausts? demonio.gif

All kidding aside, I'm truly greatful for all the work that's being done on these. And I am gaining a more forgiving stance toward editing errors in books in general.

Thanks my friends, I'll be updating these cards shortly with all the fixes that need to be made and I'll let you know when they are done. Much appreciated!

For those of us who wanted the Bot Killers and Panzer Killers cards, here are the versions I made with the help of Rodney's templates

javascript:void(0);/*1338742932219*/

Please let me know if the link works OK. Dropbox is new to me.

All working, you might have the wrong model designated as Bot Hunter leader though, would have thought it would be the guy pointing.

Yep your absolutely right. Now also being new to Photoshop let me see if I can figure out how to fix that…

just uploaded altered versions of Bazooka Joe, Rhino, Ozz 117and Johnny One-Eye.

Basically, I've added the rules for Heroes.

I will continue work on other Heroes later.

Les

just uploaded Action Jackson and Rosie.

Les

Reaper Steve said:

Rodney,

Rolled is misspelled on the Blackhawk card (part of All in One)

Find & replace all "tokens" with "markers" to match the rule terminology. See examples below.

*SNIP*

I agree with a lot of your notes, cards have been updated and re-upped.

Might have missed some things (doing this late at night sometimes affects my consistency), so if you see anything not changed, let me know.

Axis Zombies has a Combat Knife in the Weapons Line that shouldn't be there Rodney

The combat knife was included so the card can be used to reference normal zombies and/or zombies that were raised using the Failsafe Platoon Special Rule, which do not suddenly resurrect with giant metal balls appearing on their hands, but rather count as having 2 combat knives instead.

the world "Attack" is also misspelled on the Blackhawk in "Sustained Atack"

Les

536RodneySmith said:

Reaper Steve said:

Rodney,

Rolled is misspelled on the Blackhawk card (part of All in One)

Find & replace all "tokens" with "markers" to match the rule terminology. See examples below.

*SNIP*

Might have missed some things (doing this late at night sometimes affects my consistency), so if you see anything not changed, let me know.

Craig in NH said:

The combat knife was included so the card can be used to reference normal zombies and/or zombies that were raised using the Failsafe Platoon Special Rule, which do not suddenly resurrect with giant metal balls appearing on their hands, but rather count as having 2 combat knives instead.

What about having 2 separate cards, one for each type of zombie? I think that would be less confusing.

felkor said:

Craig in NH said:

What about having 2 separate cards, one for each type of zombie? I think that would be less confusing.

Craigs got it.

I find having the * there is enough for me to keep it straight and saves a seperate card, but certainly an extra card can be made if someone wants to make it.

Thanks for the catch on the spelling error, Locarno. The Blackhawk is fixed… again! :)

Also upped:

The Boss

Corps Officers

BBQ Squad

The Gunners

Red Devils.

Plus I fixed a few things on some otehr cards (don't remember which ones, sorry).

Anyone who wants to do a quick editorial on those cards I just upped for the first time, it would be appreciated. Working on little sleep, likely made some mistakes.

Just the Medium Allied Walkers and all remaining Heroes - woohoo, getting there!!

You're doing a great job, Rodney! (And others!) Keep it up! not long now!

. . . and then the SSU will be out . . . . demonio.gif

As for two cards for the zombies . . . I'm with Rodney on that. I want as few cards as possible, and the goal here, I believe, isn't so much to do away with needing the rulebook as it is to make it easier to find the info you 'already know' easier during a game. That being said, there are so many hard charing card vets on here now, getting one whipped up shouldn't be a problemw for those who want a card for every possibiltiy gran_risa.gif

~Craig

I am just the opposite. The number of cards doesn't matter to me. I like to have a card for each unit I have on the playing field. Then when I have activated a unit I just turn it sideways and I can easily see I am done with that unit.

Rodney did you upload the BOSS? I don't see it in your files… Or I could be just blind… Wouldn't be the first time :)

Scargap said:

I am just the opposite. The number of cards doesn't matter to me. I like to have a card for each unit I have on the playing field. Then when I have activated a unit I just turn it sideways and I can easily see I am done with that unit.

Rodney did you upload the BOSS? I don't see it in your files… Or I could be just blind… Wouldn't be the first time :)

Oops, thought I had, uploading now.

536RodneySmith said:

Reaper Steve said:

Glad to be of service! I hope to have time tomorrow for another round of review.

To 536RodneySmith

This morning (night time for you) I accidentally press save over you Allies_BBQ_21.psd. But I reverted it back already. Please check if it is OK. I feel real bad about it and very very sorry. Please except my apologize.

tuisjx