New Custom Desgned Unit Cards - Looking For Suggestions!

By WatchItPlayed, in Dust Warfare

Added Axis card to JPG gallery and uploading PSD for it as we speak.

Awesome stuff! Great work. I am going to use the crap out of these when they are all done. Just amazing work…. You have the gratitude of a fellow Canadian!

Strombole said:

Awesome stuff! Great work. I am going to use the crap out of these when they are all done. Just amazing work…. You have the gratitude of a fellow Canadian!

And a slightly south of the border neighbor!

Any chance of creating separate folders for each faction or even for each unit type as well? Otherwise the folder will soon become disorganised and messy, making it difficult to locate the cards you want.

They are great. Thanks for your effort!

Major Mishap said:

Any chance of creating separate folders for each faction or even for each unit type as well? Otherwise the folder will soon become disorganised and messy, making it difficult to locate the cards you want.

You… dont… want… ALL OF THEM? ;)

Kidding, I'll do that.

Great work! Will definitely being using these to replace my home made ones.

I was just going to do surgery on the dust tactics unit cards to make them into dust warfare cards or find a way to use them for both, but these look great and then I won't have to deface the tactics cards… I may still want to play dust tactics in the future.

Just Added SturmPioniere…I created a BlutKreuz Platoon directory. Please let me know if there are any changes needed.

SturmPioniere

Axis%20-%20SturmPioniere-%2025AP.jpg

Grrr….not sure how to insert pics on the site.

You forgot to add "Fast" to Sturmpionere.

Opened the PSD to start working on some Axis units and looks like I'm missing "Mom's Typewriter" - used on "Spec Ops" and "Weapons" in the special rule section.

As far as the Sturmpionere card, you could reclaim some space by tightening up the last two sentences of the Failsafe rules like so:

These Zombies are armed with Combat Knives (x2 each) instead of Panzer Gloves. This unit is worth 0 AP, never awards a Superiority Point, and is ignored when calculating objectives.

Great work and fast turnaround! If I can snag that font from ya, I plan to work on the Sturmgrenadiere platoon options tonight.

CrayolaSmoker said:

Opened the PSD to start working on some Axis units and looks like I'm missing "Mom's Typewriter" - used on "Spec Ops" and "Weapons" in the special rule section.

As far as the Sturmpionere card, you could reclaim some space by tightening up the last two sentences of the Failsafe rules like so:

These Zombies are armed with Combat Knives (x2 each) instead of Panzer Gloves. This unit is worth 0 AP, never awards a Superiority Point, and is ignored when calculating objectives.

Great work and fast turnaround! If I can snag that font from ya, I plan to work on the Sturmgrenadiere platoon options tonight.

I found it here… www.dafont.com/search.php

These are looking good. Thanks to both of your for the work and effort. I would look at the previous cards and paraphrase the special abilities in the same way. Also need to include the special rules for the weapons.

wow, nice work 536RodneySmith. TYVM

That's all I have for now. I got family things to attend to. Please let me know of any changes and I will update them. All the files are uploaded to the drop box.

These are looking great, guys! The only suggestion I'd make is to leave the fluff text out, and just keep to the rules as succinctly as possible, to save space.

Easy for me to make suggestions, of course, given that I'm completely inept and incapable of offering anything more useful! gran_risa.gif

~Craig

Agreed, no need for the fluff, could even enlarge the text if left out. Thanks for all the work guy's, would help if I had the program.

My schedule kept me from posting this, but I had these guys done already (saw someone did them as well). My fault for not mentioning it.

Heavy Laser Grenadiers. I think the other version might have been missing the Weapon ability. It's in the folder here with my other ones:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z58ko2vwyzi6mi8/VBiLzNESz_/Dust%20Warfare%20Unit%20Cards

Also, if anyone who makes a unit card could be so kind as to upload the PSD somewhere, I would like to be able to have them to keep the special abilities and weapon abilities consistant across all the cards. I'm more than willing to take that part on.