PBP Alt Univ: Clone Wars: Misc

By EliasWindrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

'Print' to PDF is usually the easiest way.

7 hours ago, MrTInce said:

Do you want me to add it the swsheet or have it separate?

You can post it in this thread if you like, I'll copy it to one of the first n posts of the ooc thread later

5 hours ago, AnomalousAuthor said:

@EliasWindrider

What’s your policy on attachment mods?

Roll the checks to mod them on orokos.com and post them here

2 hours ago, Daeglan said:

yeah no. because you still insist on having a chip on your shoulder instead of working with me. YOu should try not approaching things from a no point of view and more approach it from a this is what i can do etc.

I have been trying to work with you and you've been saying no to what I've been saying "this is what I can do." As for the person with a chip on their shoulder, that's you, players get to make requests not demands. And you're out, because I'm not dealing with this anymore.

3 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

I have been trying to work with you and you've been saying no to what I've been saying "this is what I can do." As for the person with a chip on their shoulder, that's you, players get to make requests not demands. And you're out, because I'm not dealing with this anymore.

No you have not. Not at all. You may think you have been but you really have not. Not in the least.

Just because you don't like the compromise (collaborating on the "script" for the "spy thriller" plot you were asking for instead of saying no to it outright) I was offering, doesn't mean I wasn't offering a compromise.

5 hours ago, Daeglan said:

No you have not. Not at all. You may think you have been but you really have not. Not in the least.

3 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Just because you don't like the compromise (collaborating on the "script" for the "spy thriller" plot you were asking for instead of saying no to it outright) I was offering, doesn't mean I wasn't offering a compromise.

Hey guys, probably a good idea to let this go and move on. Agree to disagree and all that. Yeah?

6 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Roll the checks to mod them on orokos.com and post them here

Okay. I’ll finish up the character before doing all that. Well, at least mechanically speaking.

Okay, since my OS is Windows 7, I have to get an extra printer driver in order to get the "print to PDF" option. I'll be back when I get that sorted out.

By the way, how do I make a spoiler box in posts on this forum?

5 minutes ago, Bellona said:

Okay, since my OS is Windows 7, I have to get an extra printer driver in order to get the "print to PDF" option. I'll be back when I get that sorted out.

By the way, how do I make a spoiler box in posts on this forum?

[ spoiler ]

No spaces inside the [ ]

[ /spoiler ]

1 hour ago, AnomalousAuthor said:

Okay. I’ll finish up the character before doing all that. Well, at least mechanically speaking.

No worries get to it whenever, I'm pretty patient. And my daughter is going to be born tonight or tomorrow (inducing labor tonight)

Just now, EliasWindrider said:

No worries get to it whenever, I'm pretty patient. And my daughter is going to be born tonight or tomorrow (inducing labor tonight)

Congrats man. I’ll try not to bug you too much 😉 .

Since I didn't say it earlier, congratulations on the coming family member! :)

Alright, here's a PDF on MediaFire for Jedi Healer Mireska Tano'bi, taken from OggDude's character generator:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n2lunyko0il2wgs/Mireska_Tano%27bi.pdf/file

(I really hope that this link works - it's the first time that I've used MediaFire.)

What's the current party composition at this point?

image.png

Edited by Bellona
Trying to delete bad image, but not succeeding. Grrrrr! :(

So ... yeah, it probably won't surprise everybody that I'm used to a more text-based forum and haven't had to deal with posting - and deleting - images before. Apologies for the unnecessary graphics spam!

@Bellona

I think it’s currently 2 Jedi’s (including yours), 1 non-Jedi force user, and my clone trooper at the moment.

Edited by AnomalousAuthor

Good to know.

There was mention of something about squad rules ... is that only relevant for clone trooper characters, or is it something that I need to read up on for my Jedi Healer support character? (And if the latter, in which sourcebook do I find the material?)

2 minutes ago, AnomalousAuthor said:

@Bellona

I think it’s currently 2 Jedi’s (including yours), 1 non-Jedi force user, and my clone trooper at the moment.

The other jedi is an ability based female devaronian (sp?) with an energy bow as a primary weapon though she does have a lightsaber and ataru technique but not any/much further into that tree. Non jedi force user is a druid themed female nautulon (sp?) both have or at least have talents for an animal companion

Hmm, so far the Force-using side is looking a bit atypical. This should make for some interesting missions! :)

2 minutes ago, Bellona said:

Good to know.

There was mention of something about squad rules ... is that only relevant for clone trooper characters, or is it something that I need to read up on for my Jedi Healer support character? (And if the latter, in which sourcebook do I find the material?)

You'll each have a 6 trooper squad backing you up, when you're in the squad you or they get one action (e.g. lightsaber or ranged attack) and you get to decide who takes the hit (each hit that you direct to the squad kills 1 trooper). Or you can treat them as a separate minion group that you control

1 hour ago, EliasWindrider said:

You'll each have a 6 trooper squad backing you up, when you're in the squad you or they get one action (e.g. lightsaber or ranged attack) and you get to decide who takes the hit (each hit that you direct to the squad kills 1 trooper). Or you can treat them as a separate minion group that you control

Already got some names for my faceless minions picked out. Feels like X-Com all over again.

2 hours ago, Bellona said:

Alright, here's a PDF on MediaFire for Jedi Healer Mireska Tano'bi, taken from OggDude's character generator:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n2lunyko0il2wgs/Mireska_Tano%27bi.pdf/file

(I really hope that this link works - it's the first time that I've used MediaFire.)

What's the current party composition at this point?

image.png

Read your sheet, interesting thing about the jedi utility belt... all the gear on it comes for ZERO enc, you can uncheck carry the gear in ogg dude's generator it'll still be on your sheet but your enc will drop. What's the RAW on healing trance (I'm m away from book) and what kind of house rule were you wanting.

17 minutes ago, AnomalousAuthor said:

Already got some names for my faceless minions picked out. Feels like X-Com all over again.

I've never played x-com... have RSI in my wrists and video games aggravates it, which takes away time I can work and do RPGs so I don't play video games anymore

8 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

The problem is your compromise was do a bunch of work that will ruin the whole point of what I wanted. Instead of steering what I wanted to do to the thing you were already doing. And that is the problem. You had a plan to do Palps plan B and C. Well that is what you should have gone with for my character. But you were too busy basically shutting down my ideas rather than looking at your plan(which I dont really have any clue what it was.) But you do and you should have recognized what part of your own game fit what I wanted. And since you cant recognize that problem I dont want anything to do with your game because you failed at a very basic GMing skill.

40 minutes ago, Daeglan said:

The problem is your compromise was do a bunch of work that will ruin the whole point of what I wanted. Instead of steering what I wanted to do to the thing you were already doing. And that is the problem. You had a plan to do Palps plan B and C. Well that is what you should have gone with for my character. But you were too busy basically shutting down my ideas rather than looking at your plan(which I dont really have any clue what it was.) But you do and you should have recognized what part of your own game fit what I wanted. And since you cant recognize that problem I dont want anything to do with your game because you failed at a very basic GMing skill.

1) I'm done with arguing with you, and you're out of the game

2) if you were half as inclined to observe as argue, you would have realized what I proposed met your requirements before you started arguing

3) that you were arguing told me my original proposal didn't meet your requirements, so don't blame me for trying to meet you half way instead of just going with what I intended to do all along.

4) you don't get to complain about "a bunch of work" that you were trying to get me to do for you

Here are Plans B&C in some but not a lot of details

Edited by EliasWindrider