By EliasWindrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

8 hours ago, MrTInce said:

Happy new y'all!

I have the feeling 2020 was a warm-up act... <_<

CHAR1:

8 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

CHAR2: You need to be more positive

CHAR1: okay, I'm positive 2020 was a warm up act.

Bah-dum-dah (drum roll/cymbal clash)

*checks the time, then calculates for time zone difference*

@EliasWindrider

Time for a brief trip to an archaeological location ...

* Dangles our beloved GM from the top of the Heel Stone at Stonehenge, and shakes him vigorously, while @P-47 Thunderbolt , @RuusMarev , @MrTInce , and @SuperWookie hold out nets carefully to catch any XP that falls. *

Virtual ploughman's lunch and cider* afterwards for those who like the stuff!

:)

* Normally, British (apple) cider contains alcohol, unlike the North American version which is just unstrained apple juice.

Edited by Bellona
Wording.

Can I ask for consideration of there not being adequate timing for an IC post for my character? I didn't want to skip out of turn just to qualify for an XP award. I was clearly active in the other threads though.

49 minutes ago, SuperWookie said:

Can I ask for consideration of there not being adequate timing for an IC post for my character? I didn't want to skip out of turn just to qualify for an XP award. I was clearly active in the other threads though.

This time yes... in the future you can always shout something as an out of turn incidental.

@Bellona @MrTInce @P-47 Thunderbolt @RuusMarev @SuperWookie get 6 xp.

3 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

This time yes... in the future you can always shout something as an out of turn incidental.

@Bellona @MrTInce @P-47 Thunderbolt @RuusMarev @SuperWookie get 6 xp.

This can only lead to shenanigans, but I will do so :D

Mireska will buy the Strength upgrade for the Sense power (10 XP).

This doubles the number of dice upgrades for the Control: Upgrade Defence Difficulty upgrade (and - when she buys it - the Control: Upgrade Attack upgrade).

SWSheets and MediaFire PDFs have been updated.

Edited by Bellona

Jorin will pick up from his Sentry Tree:

Toughened 5xp, A1

Uncanny Reactions 10xp, B1

Sleight of Mind 15xp, C1

30xp total

@EliasWindrider I'm going through Jorin's SWs and cleaning it up to be more legible and orderly.

@P-47 Thunderbolt If you would like to double check my work after I finish, I'll be making the corrections on a separate document before updating the page.

7 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

@EliasWindrider I'm going through Jorin's SWs and cleaning it up to be more legible and orderly.

@P-47 Thunderbolt If you would like to double check my work after I finish, I'll be making the corrections on a separate document before updating the page.

Send it to me when you're ready and I'll audit it.

@EliasWindrider

Time for a brief trip to another archaeological location ...

* Dangles our beloved GM from the top of the Pyramid of Khufu (a.k.a. Cheops) at the Giza Necropolis, and shakes him vigorously, while @P-47 Thunderbolt , @RuusMarev , @MrTInce , and @SuperWookie hold out nets carefully to catch any XP that falls. *

Virtual meze and sweet feteer meshaltet afterwards for those who like the stuff!

21 hours ago, Bellona said:

@EliasWindrider

Time for a brief trip to another archaeological location ...

* Dangles our beloved GM from the top of the Pyramid of Khufu (a.k.a. Cheops) at the Giza Necropolis, and shakes him vigorously, while @P-47 Thunderbolt , @RuusMarev , @MrTInce , and @SuperWookie hold out nets carefully to catch any XP that falls. *

Virtual meze and sweet feteer meshaltet afterwards for those who like the stuff!

Tonystark Ironman GIF - Tonystark Ironman Avengers - Discover & Share GIFs

1 hour ago, SuperWookie said:

Tonystark Ironman GIF - Tonystark Ironman Avengers - Discover & Share GIFs

Better to have the shawarma between the meze and the dessert! :D

No upgrades for me, need to save 15 XP (or more) to start moving further through Sage.

XP banked (unused = 9 XP currently).

(I don't update the MediaFire PDFs if the new XP has not been spent on anything.)

On 1/1/2021 at 11:42 AM, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

By the way, I called it. 😢

Anyhoo...

*Ambushing @EliasWindrider with a squad of Kowakian Monkey-Lizards who raid his pockets for XP*

*Returning the watch, wallet, and other sundries the Kowakian Monkey-Lizards grabbed in the process*

17 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

By the way, I called it. 😢

Anyhoo...

*Ambushing @EliasWindrider with a squad of Kowakian Monkey-Lizards who raid his pockets for XP*

*Returning the watch, wallet, and other sundries the Kowakian Monkey-Lizards grabbed in the process*

@Bellona @MrTInce @P-47 Thunderbolt @RuusMarev @SuperWookie get 25 xp as my parting gift. I wish you well, you should vote on a new GM.

@Bellona , @MrTInce , @RuusMarev , @SuperWookie , do you want to select a full-time GM, or rotate responsibilities from session-to-session?

Who is interested in GMing in either situation?

I'll throw my hat into the ring for both.

45 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

@Bellona , @MrTInce , @RuusMarev , @SuperWookie , do you want to select a full-time GM, or rotate responsibilities from session-to-session?

I am running too many games at the moment.

1 hour ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

I should be able to rotate in occasionally.

Picked up Sapper (50XP), Survival 1 (5XP), Toughened 6 (5XP), A2 on the Sapper tree, and Durable (5XP), A3 on the Sapper tree (65XP).

(Oh boy, go more or less off-line for a few days, and things change! :o )

Anyway, thank you to @EliasWindrider for the game to date, and good luck with the RL side of things. :)

As for GM'ing ... sorry, but I'm not a good candidate for that particular role.

Edited by Bellona

I'm banking the 25 XP for Mireska.

She currently has 34 unspent XP.

@P-47 Thunderbolt :

I'd like to send a message to some of the inactive players (ShockHelix/Condor, AnomalousAuthor/Wraith, Vandarl/Tinari Wen, and Jhh3/Shin Ethan v. 2), in hope of them re-activating their characters if RL, etc. allows it. If the imminent FFG forum shutdown catches them by surprise, then they probably won't have an easy time of finding us again.

However, I thought that I'd better clear it with you first, since you're the new (main) GM. :)