What's coming next? つ ◕◕ ༽つ Summon New Announcement ! つ ◕◕ ༽つ

By Odanan, in X-Wing

And here are dem FO TIE Bombers!

bombers.jpg.3693cee1e6572535e328cddcc64d

4 wingtip lasers!!! Dang, those babes are sexy!

Edited by Odanan

The new X-Wing (not the T-85) in about 0:29

23 hours ago, Odanan said:

And here are dem FO TIE Bombers!

bombers.jpg.3693cee1e6572535e328cddcc64d

4 wingtip lasers!!! Dang, those babes are sexy!

I wish there was just a bit more color on the main body-like the SF's red highlight on the sensor, or maybe just a little white somewhere, or maybe it's just the cockpit red not looking very bright here. Still, the design is great.

And here is the Y-Wing BTA-NR2:

ZEZFEqr.png

zWqQJru.png

EFpnaA3W4AAUtMF.jpg

Edited by Odanan

More about the Kylo's TIE Whisper:

image0.jpg

1 hour ago, Odanan said:

image0.jpg

So, Sith is not First Order. Between Ep7-8 not using Darth combined with this, makes me wonder what we are dealing with in 9....

Could it be that the empire gets a new toy at last?

1 hour ago, Odanan said:

I’ll admit that I still think they should have brought the Silencer back for another appearance, but I’m really, really liking the Whisper. If the TIE/SF is an FA-18F Super Hornet, the Whisper is an EA-18G Growler. Very cool.

4 hours ago, ScummyRebel said:

So, Sith is not First Order. Between Ep7-8 not using Darth combined with this, makes me wonder what we are dealing with in 9....

Could it be that the empire gets a new toy at last?

Another highly mobile 3 agi chassis with force users on it? Just what this game needs...

This next wave... Resistance Y-Wing, First Order TIE Bomber, and something from The Mandalorian. But no Rebel, Imperial, Republic or Separatist releases.

But, if they did get releases...

idk rebel
TIE/RB frakking please.
Clone Z-95 please.
Uh... Rogue class?

8 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

This next wave... Resistance Y-Wing, First Order TIE Bomber, and something from The Mandalorian. But no Rebel, Imperial, Republic or Separatist releases.

But, if they did get releases...

idk rebel
TIE/RB frakking please.
Clone Z-95 please.
Uh... Rogue class?

I think 2 waves in a row without Republic or Separatist ships would be a mistake and risk a decrease in excitement for the shiny (still kinda) new factions. There’s a lot they can still pull from the movies alone for the Republic, at least 3 waves (ETA-2, V-Wing, LAAT) before they have to go back to the show. Separatists still have tri-fighters and sheathipedes before you have to go slightly more obscure, and even then some cartoon options are less obscure than others (droid gunship).

Rebels could use a re-release of the Attack Shuttle if they figured out how to make the wings fold (or just have two minis, a flight mode and a docked mode).

Episode 9 ships, though, might be better suited for the wave after next. Wave 7 is already well into development, and we only need to think back to 1.0 for all of the issues that come with designing and releasing a ship before you see what it can do on screen. From incorrect sculpts (MG-100, Silencer, U-Wing) to wildly inaccurate capabilities and upgrade slots (silencer, striker), it’s a mess. Id rather get the ships the way they should be than a total mess.

They could do 2.0 re-releases of the Upsilon and the MG-100 though. Maybe taking the opportunity to model the MG-100 properly.

1 hour ago, FatherTurin said:

I think 2 waves in a row without Republic or Separatist ships would be a mistake and risk a decrease in excitement for the shiny (still kinda) new factions. There’s a lot they can still pull from the movies alone for the Republic, at least 3 waves (ETA-2, V-Wing, LAAT) before they have to go back to the show. Separatists still have tri-fighters and sheathipedes before you have to go slightly more obscure, and even then some cartoon options are less obscure than others (droid gunship).

Rebels could use a re-release of the Attack Shuttle if they figured out how to make the wings fold (or just have two minis, a flight mode and a docked mode).

Episode 9 ships, though, might be better suited for the wave after next. Wave 7 is already well into development, and we only need to think back to 1.0 for all of the issues that come with designing and releasing a ship before you see what it can do on screen. From incorrect sculpts (MG-100, Silencer, U-Wing) to wildly inaccurate capabilities and upgrade slots (silencer, striker), it’s a mess. Id rather get the ships the way they should be than a total mess.

They could do 2.0 re-releases of the Upsilon and the MG-100 though. Maybe taking the opportunity to model the MG-100 properly.

I'd like new MG-100s, tbh. But I'd also like other factions to feel the pain the first order has gone through, utterly neglected from releases.

Honestly The Empire's felt that pain too. No TIE/rbs, still... what the **** is UP with that anyway?

Honestly, I don’t think that republic and cis should be ignored for the next wave. The FO and Resistance can pick up new goodies based on Ep 9 next.

I have given up hope that my old friends will ever see something that’s not a rerelease outside of pilot card packs (and occasional scum ships)

Hoping for LAAT for the republic next. Would rather have that over yet another Jedi fighter.

51 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

Hoping for LAAT for the republic next. Would rather have that over yet another Jedi fighter.

I’d love the LAAT as well. A well costed crew carrier (and some additional crew) is something lacking in both prequel factions at the moment. LAAT and Sheathipede in a wave together would be great.

I would, however, take exception to “yet another” Jedi fighter. There’s only one as is, and just because Anakin was tossed in the cockpit of a Y-Wing doesn’t make it a Jedi fighter.

An ETA-2 with a TIE Interceptor stat line and an interesting ship ability could make for a very interesting alternative choice to the Aethersprite.

19 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

TIE/RB frakking please.
Clone Z-95 please.
Uh... Rogue class?

These would be awesome.

Wishlist:

• Republic: LAAT and Clone Z-95 after
  • Separatists: Rogue-class (with Scum dial and pilots included) and Droid Gunships after
  • Scum: Pirate "ugly" starfighter. There are many new cool designs from The Mandalorian (Razorcrest, Bounty Hunter Fighter) and The Resistance 2nd season, but we don't have much info about them yet.
  • Empire: TIE Brute (with some calculate ability)
  • First Order: all new ships from Ep. IX look awesome, but we need more info
  • Resistance: T-85 X-Wing (with cloaking mod)

(I know, too many new ships for a wave)

Would it be too much to ask for a dual factioned SEP and Scum Jango Fett? Ok fine...just Seps then.

This has gotten me thinking. It’s pretty clear that we will eventually get the Clone Z-95, so what will it look like stat-wise? Obviously torpedoes instead of missiles, which possibly gives it a niche as a cheap torpedo carrier.

For stats and dials, will it just be a stock Z-95, or will it being “noted” for speed and maneuverability show up in the ship stats? White barrel roll? Evade action? Three agility (unlikely in my opinion, also runs the risk of stealing the eventual thunder of the V-Wing), t-rolls or sloops? Maybe focus or TL linked to a red barrel roll?

I’m not gonna lie, focus to a red barrel roll would definitely make me consider Odd Ball (because let’s be real, he WILL be in this chassis) as a torp carrier if the price is reasonable (I would assume low to mid 30s if the chassis is unchanged, high 30s if they add some oomph to it).

Edited by FatherTurin

As an Imperial Player, I would LOVE to get this ship Vader was flying around in the comics. . .

It looks like a sweet black mini Sith Infiltrator with a turret! Yes, please.

IUDT5Ndl.jpg?1

zbQjWdMl.jpg?1

Edited by stootchmaster
5 hours ago, stootchmaster said:

As an Imperial Player, I would LOVE to get this ship Vader was flying around in the comics. . .

It looks like a sweet black mini Sith Infiltrator with a turret! Yes, please.

IUDT5Ndl.jpg?1

zbQjWdMl.jpg?1

Mini Sith Infiltrator indeed...

latest?cb=20170621212719

It's a shame we don't have better info on this one...

EDIT: BTW, where is the cockpit?

Edited by Odanan
50 minutes ago, Odanan said:

Mini Sith Infiltrator indeed...

latest?cb=20170621212719

It's a shame we don't have better info on this one...

EDIT: BTW, where is the cockpit?

From the looks of this panel where Vader crashes it, the cockpit is in the rear. Other views in the comics I have show him looking out a narrow window like that in flight. You can also see the size of the ship from the guy Vader almost hits coming in hot. Oh, how I want this ship! The comics are canon now, FFG! Please give us this ship!

HAmbZM5l.jpg?1

Edited by stootchmaster

I see now, thanks!

BTW, Kylo's TIE Whisper has indeed a gunner , just like the TIE/SF.

I am very curious which of its “parent” ships it’ll take after more, the Silencer or the SF?

2 hours ago, SabineKey said:

I am very curious which of its “parent” ships it’ll take after more, the Silencer or the SF?

Best of both worlds?