What's coming next? つ ◕◕ ༽つ Summon New Announcement ! つ ◕◕ ༽つ

By Odanan, in X-Wing

A lot of NEW SHIPS in The Resistance 2nd season's trailer !!!!

(added to the OP)

Annotation_2019-08-14_131709.png

Scum (or FO) gunship

Annotation_2019-08-14_131805.png

FO TIE BOMBER?

68842628_347709742836671_732276164015004

New X-Wing

1592344303_Annotation2019-08-14154504.pn

New Scum ship?

Edited by Odanan

Look, I love me some X-wings, but I REALLY don't want the Resistance faction to have 3 different models of friggin X-wings =_=

Just now, Kehl_Aecea said:

Look, I love me some X-wings, but I REALLY don't want the Resistance faction to have 3 different models of friggin X-wings =_=

That would come well along 3 different FO Interceptors. 😜

Watch the powers that be totally spite me and a cache of pristine T-65s are discovered in either the Resistance show or Ep IX so we'd have 4 flavors of Resistance flappy wing fighters.

Information about the Resistance ships:

RS4.jpg

New Y-Wing!

And the X-Wing T-85 looks huge!

Edited by Odanan

And the new FO TIEs (TIE Dagger and new Kylo's TIE Silencer):

7wezfq502sn31.jpg

On 8/14/2019 at 10:14 PM, Kehl_Aecea said:

And hey, with the new Rise of Skywalker poster, at least 3 H type TIEs!

5 hours ago, Odanan said:

Information about the Resistance ships:

RS4.jpg

New Y-Wing!

And the X-Wing T-85 looks huge!

Okay... The more I see the BT A-NR2 Y-Wing... The more I jive with it...
@Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun It's a big boy innit? The extended cabin's kinda' interesting.

On 8/14/2019 at 10:19 PM, Kehl_Aecea said:

Watch the powers that be totally spite me and a cache of pristine T-65s are discovered in either the Resistance show or Ep IX so we'd have 4 flavors of Resistance flappy wing fighters.

Please god no.

Two ships for both Sequel factions feels good. I’m super excited to see how the T-85 is handled in X-Wing. Give that big boy the Defender treatment, and get it to me! Though, we’ll probably get the Y-Wing first.

With the new Silencer and the Dagger, I wonder how they will differ from current FO options, especially the older silencer.

I’m curious/exited to see what the Eta-2 Interceptor will bring to the table.

Faster, more firepower, less armor, s-foils...

im thinking similar benefits in firepower/agility for S foil arrangements, less (no?) shields and more blues or the addition of 3 right turns.

On 8/14/2019 at 5:20 PM, Odanan said:

A lot of NEW SHIPS in The Resistance 2nd season's trailer !!!!

(added to the OP)

Annotation_2019-08-14_131709.png

Scum (or FO) gunship

Annotation_2019-08-14_131805.png

FO TIE BOMBER?

68842628_347709742836671_732276164015004

New X-Wing

1592344303_Annotation2019-08-14154504.pn

New Scum ship?

Posts like this give me confidence that X-Wing can keep going for quite a while! There’s so much stuff yet to release!

On 8/14/2019 at 9:15 PM, Odanan said:

That would come well along 3 different FO Interceptors. 😜

I think you mean 4?

TIE/ba

TIE/vn

TIE Dagger

SF Silencer

On 9/21/2019 at 1:26 PM, CoffeeMinion said:

Posts like this give me confidence that X-Wing can keep going for quite a while! There’s so much stuff yet to release!

Don't forget The Mandalorian (OT era ships) and the new season for The Clone Wars (PT era ships). We have a great future for this game, fellow gentlemen.

Edited by Odanan
4 hours ago, Odanan said:

Don't forget The Mandalorian (OT era ships) and the new season for The Clone Wars (PT era ships). We have a great future for this game, fellow gentlemen.

We have a great future. Our wallets however, do not, they will remain empty of our money and full of our shame.

Added a couple of huge ships to the OP.

Any suggestions? (must be new canon and not much larger than the corvettes)

At this point are we all assuming that Epic will be released at World’s?

1 minute ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

At this point are we all assuming that Epic will be released at World’s?

Before World's.

New Resistance (medium base) ship???

ibmlwh8ud8p31.png

f2tco11i16p31.jpg

And it's Rey's parents ship?!?!

Lòk more closely, those are clearly not the same ship.

14 hours ago, rawbean said:

Lòk more closely, those are clearly not the same ship.

It has a lot of similarities.

18 minutes ago, Odanan said:

It has a lot of similarities.

Just as many as to the A-wing.

I'm honestly trying to unsee the very obvious similarities... But... It's not working. It really does resemble the ship, even the miniscule details. From my point of view...

1 hour ago, Jaden Corr said:

I'm honestly trying to unsee the very obvious similarities... But... It's not working. It really does resemble the ship, even the miniscule details. From my point of view...

The only similarities are that it has two engines, some winglets, and a bulby bit in the middle. Just like an A-wing.

TFA ship's winglets are placed on the engine nozzle at the very back, they are curved and come to a point. The ship's cross-section is all angular, compromised of straight lines. The engines are close to the top, touching the upper plate. The ship side has a distinctive line, which runs continuously with a slight curve from the base of the engines to the front. Bulby bit is longer both ways. The top of the vessel seems flat, near the front it's at a similar height as near the engines.

TRoS ship's winglets are placed on the hull, and are straight. The cross-section is round on the sides. The engines are likely concentric with the big round cover, with a significant space between the engines and the edge of the cover. The side of the ship is compromised of two or three cylinders, line is not smooth and continuous, it has an obvious step between the big cylinder and small cylinder. The top is similarly jagged and not flat.

Images from the leaked style guide for The Rise of Skywalker :

HSZ3V3A.png

Why doesn't Kylo's TIE Whisper have a turret (like in the trailer )?

Sith TIE Fighter = "Royal Guard" TIE Dagger?

And why the TIE Whisper in this image is with TIE Fighter's wings?

ugAEZyZ.png

More details for the Resistance's Y-Wing. Poe's orange/white T-70.

zWqQJru.png

pOd61O6.png

IdX5W2t.png

opxIOBq.png

vH79MR5.png

PS: Kylo's TIE is basically a TIE Avenger...

Edited by Odanan

No... look closely...

Kylo's is a unique variant that uses TIE/WP's pod and VN with new paint, wings. The central blaster cannons from his VN are not present in these drawings.

His is so far the only one with a turret.

On 9/28/2019 at 6:41 AM, Odanan said:

New Resistance (medium base) ship???

ibmlwh8ud8p31.png

And it's Rey's parents ship?!?!

Who cares about the ship! We got Poe and Finn back together!!! 😃