3D printed Talisman miniatures/Terrain

By Leavon, in Talisman

Sorry folks but I've closed the digital downloads part of the shop. I knew there was a risk that people may buy them and then start selling and printing them themselves but I was naive to think that people were more trustworthy than that :(

3D prints are still available.

Sneek peek at a new piece coming soon.....

City1.jpg?raw=1

City2.jpg?raw=1

I may as well just post my bank card to you. That looks amazing. Can't say how disappointed I am to here people are reselling your work after printing themselves. I would much rather support an artist, so that you may continue to contribute to the game and community we are all so fond of.

Thanks Sithassain, I'm really pleased with how this one has turned out.

I've done a bit if thinking and I am going to re-open the download shop but I'll be adding my logo to the underneath of the models. It won't stop people printing and selling my work but at least it makes the design source clear. It'll take a couple of days to re-work the files so I'll post up when they are available again.

The Digital Downloads shop is open again!

Hi Leavon

Just back from a couple of weeks holiday to see the Sentinal is now available. Knickers. :(

I've put my order in but hope I haven't missed the boat re you starting your free lance work.(I assume this involves you working knights)

Could I also place an order for the City when available (pretty please :wub: )

:)

Edited by 80sVamp

Hi Leavon

Just back from a couple of weeks holiday to see the Sentinal is now available. Knickers. :(

I've put my order in but hope I haven't missed the boat re you starting your free lance work.(I assume this involves you working knights)

Could I also place an order for the City when available (pretty please :wub: )

Hey Kate, I've already started the freelance work, but don't worry it won't affect orders. I'm able to have the printer working around the clock, then I can do clean up and packaging in the evenings. The only impact the freelance work has is on production of new models, that may be a little slower, every 2-3 weeks depending on the complexity of the piece.

Your print window for the Sentinel is next Tuesday, I should have the city available to buy in the next couple of days so I'll let you know and you can tag that onto the sentinel order if you like.

I have a new piece in the works at the moment which will be quite a cool little addition, not an environment piece but more of a "token" of sorts....

Phew!! Thanks Leavon

I'll look forward to next week.

That "token" sounds interesting too

I'm pleased to announce the latest addition to the Spare Oom Studio line up, The City! I'm really pleased with how this has turned out and I think it bodes well for the other corner pieces to follow.

It's now available to purchase from www.leavon.co.uk/online-store.

city1.jpg?raw=1

city2.jpg?raw=1

city3.jpg?raw=1

city4.jpg?raw=1

city5.jpg?raw=1

city6.jpg?raw=1

city7.jpg?raw=1

Once again.... superb! :)

Fantastic.

Order placed :)

This is the best one yet, amazing, order to follow shortly

Order placed, looking forward to having these on the board and whatever other surprises you have planned for us.

I'll be ordering once you have all 4 corners done. Great work.

Yes ordered as well

Sentinel and city arrived. You really have outdone yourself with these, city if definitely my favourite. Can't wait to see what's next, in fact just make each space that can be modelled.

Has anyone on here had the toad king on jons site 3D printed. If so what company did you use, what's the approximate cost and did it turn out ok.

Sentinel and city arrived. You really have outdone yourself with these, city if definitely my favourite. Can't wait to see what's next, in fact just make each space that can be modelled.

Ahh thanks, I'm really glad you're happy with the new pieces. I will be trying to cover as many of the major landmarks as possible. The village is up next, I'll try and get a render up over the weekend.

Has anyone on here had the toad king on jons site 3D printed. If so what company did you use, what's the approximate cost and did it turn out ok.

Was around $25 AUS from memory. A one off print of a small mini was expensive plus shipping was crazy $10 but we want what we want so I did

I sent the file but also confirmed tha end product size and yes he changed size slightly I think but it turned out great.

It's in the last pile of grey unpainted stuff being only cataclysm and all of leavons prints

Hey folks, I've been quiet for a few days as I was laid low with a bout of Orc Flu, bad juju, best avoided....

Anyway I have managed to be a little bit productive, the Village is coming along well, I'll hopefully post up a render tonight. And this the latest pieces that will be released in a few days, behold the Talisman! And the, err, the Rock of Talisman! The Talisman is printed in Gold PLA and comes supplied with a Jewel ready to game with.
The rock has a Talisman shaped recess for the Talisman to reside and smoulder with power....
A big thankyou to Jon New from Talisman Island for the idea for this piece!
GIVE AWAY!!!
The Rock of Talisman isn't a very inspired name so if anyone has any ideas for something more thematic then post it up and the best name will win this, a prototype rock with the Talisman integrated into the rock, the only one in existence!
Edited by Leavon

The Peak of Power

or

Talisberg

or

Mount Talismanjaro

GIVE AWAY!!!

The Rock of Talisman isn't a very inspired name so if anyone has any ideas for something more thematic then post it up and the best name will win this, a prototype rock with the Talisman integrated into the rock, the only one in existence!

Clearly it needs to be called Talisman Island. Looks fantastic!

Edited by chemical22

The last refuge of the talisman

Somebody suggested on Facebook that it could be resculpted to incorporate the Warlock's Cave and a slot for the Quest Rewards/Talismans.

If that gets done, it can be called -

Between a rock and a card place!

Thank you... :)

the fabeled cliff of legends