On to the Break of Dawn - Discuss the Set IV Card of the Day Here!

By ffgjaffer, in Traverse Town

Wow....Pete is EPIC control...No searching for anyone.

Zexion said:

They didn't show a card of the day today, maybe there is only thirteen cards of the day because of organization XIII.

Zexion said:

They didn't show a card of the day today, maybe there is only thirteen cards of the day because of organization XIII.

Nope, they did you just gotta look for it as it's not on the front page.

And I'm shocked...this is gonna be a meta changing card...in a game full of Search Cards, Captain Pete is the Destroyer.

He'll definitely ensure 3x Tidus in every deck and put more pressure on Tidus as well...what would ya do if ya had Owl, Sebastian and Captain Pete in play against you, but only one Tidus?

Finally...they've shown a card I can be legitimately excited for. ^_^

Hot dog! Capt'n Pete is awesome, awesome, AWESOME! I know people who have decks where they search this 'n search that 'n search all over the place, 'n this here will be a dead stopper for that. Majorly a card worth runnin 3 in a deck.

Though, it saddens me that it's a SR. Part of me deep down inside is assumin it might be a SRU, which would make the card very valuable, especially in aggro decks. This stops a lot of draw cards dead. King, Destiny Island, Wendy, Search Ghost, Aquatank, Mayor... geez! All the search cards have a negative effect now.. Tidus will become necessary now.

I am lovin this set! C'mon, end of the month.. I want me cards! Pleeeeeeeeease come soon!

WayToTheDawn said:

Zexion said:

Zexion said:

Nope, they did you just gotta look for it as it's not on the front page.

And I'm shocked...this is gonna be a meta changing card...in a game full of Search Cards, Captain Pete is the Destroyer.

He'll definitely ensure 3x Tidus in every deck and put more pressure on Tidus as well...what would ya do if ya had Owl, Sebastian and Captain Pete in play against you, but only one Tidus?

Finally...they've shown a card I can be legitimately excited for. ^_^

Play Timeless River ^^.

This should be a great card for the control setup.

Great card!!!

but... the two downsides is it hurts both you and your opp, Its SRU

Does this also mean when when you run out of deck it activates?

Yup, as long as you are forced to shuffle your deck.

"as we count down to the release of Kingdom Hearts: Break of Dawn!"

Since when is exactly the official release date when they say count down to the release of Kingdom Hearts: Break of Dawn anyway?

btw, that new Friend card, Lv 0 Pete, is a sweet card. Just about everybody uses any type of search card or whenever your deck decks-out and then forces them to re-shuffle their discard pile and build a new deck and then take damage.

Captain Pete is way awesome but if he is just now the reason for people to start adding Tidus x3 in a deck then there is something wrong with some people cause Tidus x3 was always need especially when the 3rd set came out. The problem is not having enough tidus lol.

Good artwork on todays card. I like this pose. It's yer classic Sora lvl 2 in water.

But the update! Shippin within two weeks?? VWOOT! The set's almost here after long last! 'N a bonus to go with it when we preorder?? GAH! Quickly! I must make haste to me game store!

I am uber excited for this set. It could very well bring out a whole new gameplay that will be well worth playin. Woohoo!

See ya'll on the flip side! *goin to me game store today!*

Sora Lv 2 player card...yawn..(show me luxord!!!)

Just wondering do you get the "suprise" with each box or if you pre-order from FFG?

Kiro13 said:

Captain Pete is way awesome but if he is just now the reason for people to start adding Tidus x3 in a deck then there is something wrong with some people cause Tidus x3 was always need especially when the 3rd set came out. The problem is not having enough tidus lol.

You don't NEED 3 Tidus right now...some skillful playing goes a long way as well ya know....

When Set 4 Drops though, it will most definitely be needed, no ifs ands or buts about it....a few Timeless Rivers will help too. lol.

---------------------------------------------------

Sora level 2 btw? bostezo.gif

Not to mention... he's a rare? Who would want to even bother to try to get him? His uncommon form is in set 1.

No one wants to TRY to get him...it just happens....he's kinda like the Sally of this set.

mmm sweet pete aggro support

Ecomics21 said:

No one wants to TRY to get him...it just happens....he's kinda like the Sally of this set.

But Sally at least had a purpose.

I know I'm reachin' here...but...the card art is better?

And....umm...well thats it, I tried. -_-

WayToTheDawn said:

I know I'm reachin' here...but...the card art is better?

And....umm...well thats it, I tried. -_-

Well yeah totally, the card itself sucks cause they up'd the rarity.

I'm sayin its only saving grace is the artwork...

I just noticed that Timeless River is the last card and yet it is a common. So for all we know, SRs could be located at the beginning of the set and average cards at the end.

Card_Breaker said:

I just noticed that Timeless River is the last card and yet it is a common. So for all we know, SRs could be located at the beginning of the set and average cards at the end.

I hope not...I actually hope they don't have them that way it's a LOT easier to get SRU's

Port Royal. Certainly seems to be a good card, but we don't entirely know everythin about the rest of the Port Royal friend cards. 'N if we go by what we're told, Port Royal friends will be the type that will be great in an equipment deck. Certainly somethin I've been wantin to test out, cept we've been limited on equipment cards. So, straight up, I'd say I like the card, 'n prolly will moreso when I can see the rest of the set.

That bein said: PIRATES!! WOOHOO!! This is awesomes! Bring on me pirate deck! Certainly I be ready to build it! Yar!!

Why is Port Royal number 161/162, and yet it is a Common card. Could it be like Fairy Godmother, and supposed to be SRU?

TheChampIsHere said:

Why is Port Royal number 161/162, and yet it is a Common card. Could it be like Fairy Godmother, and supposed to be SRU?

Look at my last post, Timeless River is the last card and common. So there *could* be a switch.

FINALLY!!! THE ONE CARD I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IN THIS WHOLE GAME!!

Not much I can say about him other than EPIC WIN!!