On to the Break of Dawn - Discuss the Set IV Card of the Day Here!

By ffgjaffer, in Traverse Town

Card_Breaker said:

King_Simba said:

Card_Breaker said:

The ebay seller said that the boxes don't come with the card...

That sucks, but let me repharse what i said, $68 in all, including shipping & handling

Combined shipping?

Yeah $59.95, about $8 for shiping and handling.

That event card is probably going to be the best card in the set.

There is something aout Equipment cards that isnt in the rule book. If i equipt a cad to my player card like Sora or Riku and challenge /battle is the equipment card discarded ?? Also technique card can't be used in battle right?

Also..only one day left in the CotD.. :(

BDC said:

There is something aout Equipment cards that isnt in the rule book. If i equipt a cad to my player card like Sora or Riku and challenge /battle is the equipment card discarded ?? Also technique card can't be used in battle right?

Also..only one day left in the CotD.. :(

1 DAY!!!

When is it being released!?

@ King_Simba

Last time (for Set 3) they only did the CotD for one month..i think.. I could be wrong though

Roxas_Lawliet said:

That event card is probably going to be the best card in the set.

I seriously doubt that.

BDC said:

@ King_Simba

Last time (for Set 3) they only did the CotD for one month..i think.. I could be wrong though

Yea, i remember them doing that, but the showed like 25-26 cards. didn't they?

I'm so dissapointed in them because they have resorted to reusing the same pictures that people already have....can't they find others to use?

Ah, wonderful! A rulebook! 'N it answers almost every question imaginable (except those in the comprehensive rulin's section. We ask some really weird questions...)! I like the new rules for the equipment (glad to know we can have an Oblivion equipment card! Does this mean we can have an Oblivion attack card as well?), along with the Events 'n Tech cards. 'N I'd bet there will be some cards that will lower the levels of the Nobody cards in play as well. Possibly an alternate Jack lvl3? Choices, choices...

This set is goin to be great! I can't wait for it to come out!

Last COTD lasted 45 days and equipment cards dont get discarded it says that and the event card is good but i doubt it will be the best seeing its limit is only 1 so far ill take both petes over the event card.

"Cards with a name that contains part of another card name are treated as that card."

So with Pete's effect, it should affect "King" Triton. Also, Now that we see the whole card, Timeless Mickey is not discarded.

Also, new cards that have been shown (not necessarily new, but "new" as in not in the CotD and/or in a different format/artwork than the old sets) are:

Sora Lv 3
Mickey Mouse (not fully shown before though we still don't know the text...why'd they have to blur it out!?)
Tinker Bell Lv 2
Fire
Oblivion (equipment! yes!)
Shadow
Comet (techniques!!!)
End of the World Lv 3
Aladdin Lv 1
Barrel Spider
Soldier
Goofy Lv 1

But I gotta say that Attack cards will still have much of an effect in this game. Unless otherwise stated, cards can only have 1 equipment. So your Player will get 1 card to boost it. But though they are limited to one use per shuffle, attack cards are limitless to how many you can use at a time. And some effects may not be on the equipment counterpart. But will the 3 card of the exact same name rule apply to this? Because what if I have 3 Oathkeeper attack cards and 3 Oathkeeper equipment cards? It isn't like alternate cards Like Donald Lv 3 (ADA) and Donald Lv 3 (L&D) because they aren't even the same card type. I'm guessing you can only have 3 and 0, 1 and 2, 2 and 1, or 0 and 3. But what will happen to Oblivion? The Attack version says Limit 1, but from what I see on the card text, it doesn't seem like there is a limit 1, just an effect. So, can I only have rather 1 attack Oblivion or 3 Equipment Oblivions? Or would I be able to have 1 attack Oblivion and 2 equipment Oblivions?

Card_Breaker said:

Also, new cards that have been shown (not necessarily new, but "new" as in not in the CotD and/or in a different format/artwork than the old sets) are:

Sora Lv 3
Mickey Mouse (not fully shown before though we still don't know the text...why'd they have to blur it out!?)
Tinker Bell Lv 2
Fire
Oblivion (equipment! yes!)
Shadow
Comet (techniques!!!)
End of the World Lv 3
Aladdin Lv 1
Barrel Spider
Soldier
Goofy Lv 1

Actually, by the looks of it, it looks like the world card is End of the World lvl 2, under a Port Royal lvl 1. Those two are technically new-ish.

I could be the blur...

I kind of wish that they wouldn't just take screen shots for the techniques though... It would look a lot cooler if they did it 2D and actually hire someone to draw them.

Even if they just took pics, couldn't they at least find new pics instead of using the same ones over?

Can technique cards be used in Battles? Also on the new Oblivion Card it looks like it says something about only having one in the beginning in parentheisis and it definitly says something about "Mysterious Boy" cards.

It says it can only be equipped to the Mysterious Boy, but there looks to be another if not two other names on the card, probably Sora and Riku.

It is either the CotD ended like the Sopranos or sombody at FF is gatting lazy...either way...I WANT MY LUXORD CARD!

Patience, mate. The cards will be here soon enough, 'n we'll all be happy 'n giddy 'n joyful.

In the mean time, enjoy a great game or two of the current meta, 'n dream dreams of the cards to be. Surely newfound strategies will arise.

Nice two cards today! I wonder what the difference between starter decks will be..this set will be awsome! It has been a fun CotD this month I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that we can't wait fore the nex set..thank you for this great TCG ff

ARGH I WANT A WISDOM FORM SORA NOW SO BADLY

There's a new swarming/form opportunity for Light Aggro with that Sora/New Mickey combo, getting Goofy and Donald down and then throwing out a form.

I wonder if Master and Final form are going to be included in this set...

Master and Final will probably be in the next two sets. Master in the next, Final in the last is my guess.

But this is awesome! I'll get two forms just from getting the starters! *goes to preorder* *is denied by the "Available Soon" button*

The best part of this is that, the set will be realsed soon

(crosses his fingers that the set gets realsed before the 7th so he can get some for his b-day)

I agree, we are lucky fans of KH. This set, and those that follow with more forms, more strategies, is very exciting!

Another lvl 1 that cries to be played, curse you Mickey Mouse! All of my decks just got 1 card bigger. And seriously, what Sora is not going to be running Wisdom Form??

- dut

dutpotd said:

I agree, we are lucky fans of KH. This set, and those that follow with more forms, more strategies, is very exciting!

Another lvl 1 that cries to be played, curse you Mickey Mouse! All of my decks just got 1 card bigger. And seriously, what Sora is not going to be running Wisdom Form??

- dut

:P

Ecomics21 said:

dutpotd said:

- dut

The Sroa decks that run Valor :P

And I'd STILL be running 3 Wisdoms.