On to the Break of Dawn - Discuss the Set IV Card of the Day Here!

By ffgjaffer, in Traverse Town

Yeah, but when you think about it, Phil and Owl lock the field. Then you bust out Valor Form.

Roxas said:

Yeah, but when you think about it, Phil and Owl lock the field. Then you bust out Valor Form.

Well Phil does sure, but Owl is easily gotten rid of.

*hopes we get some Phil control in Set 4*

I dont know, with Captain Pete around and a slew of other unknown level zeros yet to be mentioned/released Owl maybe taking a back seat proirity to be Tidus'd

This is just like before when the 3rd set arrived late after the stated release date. Except the 4th set feels longer. How unorganized.

well thats false set 3 took over 3 months this has only been a week and a half and theyve stated itll be out the week of 20-24.

Darkwing Duck said:

well thats false set 3 took over 3 months this has only been a week and a half and theyve stated itll be out the week of 20-24.

It's actually been a month since it was originally June 09

Darkwing Duck said:

Man...alright....just look at it this way...your a collector who doesn't care when it comes out.

A lot more of us on here are competative players who DO care when it comes out. To you, FFg hasn't dropped the ball...to us, they have. Just leave it be sir, there's no reason to keep arguing honestly.

WayToTheDawn said:

Darkwing Duck said:

Man...alright....just look at it this way...your a collector who doesn't care when it comes out.

A lot more of us on here are competative players who DO care when it comes out. To you, FFg hasn't dropped the ball...to us, they have. Just leave it be sir, there's no reason to keep arguing honestly.

i was simply talking to fate letting him/her know that this wait hasnt been half as long as set 3s wait which i wasnt sure if he/she meant that it was longer or that he/she felt it was longer done end of statement.

Hey, everyone...

Well, I got the new set and Just wanted to check and see if this was a fluke or not... I just opened my box, and EVERY SINGLE PACK had a super rare. We got the whole set, and I mean the ENTIRE SET in one box. Each pack had a different super rare, so we got all 24, we also never doubled up on a rare, so got all 24 of those, and wound up with the entire set of commons and uncommons as well.

Did we get some super lucky lottery box? Has this happened with anyone else? I'm just curious if this was done on purpose or if the printers messed up.

I'm going to buy more cards anyway because I'll need multiples of some, obviously, but I'm just wondering if this set is the deal of the century.

By the way, the cards are BEAUTIFUL, especially the foils.

kinda crappy to hear that theres only 24 Rs and 24 SRs in a set of 162 cards but good for you i hope all boxes are like that so i only have to buy 1 lol.

Oathkeeper said:

Hey, everyone...

Well, I got the new set and Just wanted to check and see if this was a fluke or not... I just opened my box, and EVERY SINGLE PACK had a super rare. We got the whole set, and I mean the ENTIRE SET in one box. Each pack had a different super rare, so we got all 24, we also never doubled up on a rare, so got all 24 of those, and wound up with the entire set of commons and uncommons as well.

Did we get some super lucky lottery box? Has this happened with anyone else? I'm just curious if this was done on purpose or if the printers messed up.

I'm going to buy more cards anyway because I'll need multiples of some, obviously, but I'm just wondering if this set is the deal of the century.

By the way, the cards are BEAUTIFUL, especially the foils.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand FFG have ruined it for collectors as well if you get the whole set in just 1 box.

What's the point in trading for BoD if you can spend a minimal amount of money to get everything?

Trothael said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand FFG have ruined it for collectors as well if you get the whole set in just 1 box.

What's the point in trading for BoD if you can spend a minimal amount of money to get everything?

Living Card Game.

yea you get the whole set in every box. 3 boxes and 3 complete sets. meh.

there might have been a mess up somewhere because the back of the pac says 1 in 3 packs will get you an SR and i opened 3 boxes and got a SR in every box so maybe there was a mess up in production. but as of now pretty much any box will give you a full set.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere boxy, boxy, boxy, boxy... come to daddy sooner!

I like the idea of a box fill'd with SRs!

Roxas said:

Trothael said:

Living Card Game.

This isn't an LCG though, is it?

Trothael said:

Roxas said:

Trothael said:

Living Card Game.

Starting to sound like it though.

Roxas said:

Trothael said:

Roxas said:

Trothael said:

Living Card Game.

Starting to sound like it though.

Unfortunately...yes...

I heard from somewhere that the SR you will be getting in BoD (b4 it came out) will all be super rare uniques instead of like a rare card also being super rare, it's just super rare lol. but I did not anticipate it would have been like this...but hey pretty hysterical that we were the witness to this "tragic" event if it was not on purpose? :D

It was done on purpose. Sephiroth, Ultima Weapon, and Cloud remakes will be SR in Set 5 no questions asked. It makes it easier for people to get into the game with King Triton being a Uncommon instead of a SR. It also lets people get into the game quick with a box and a Starter Deck.

Oh I see. Yeah I can't wait for remake of Cloud and Sephiroth, but I saw on the (japanese) cardlist and cloud and sephy are in set7, but hey we are in America so your most likely right XD. Can't really compare America cg's to Japanese cg's >.>;;

I also see that ffg took great care in organizing the cards. Barrel, Shock... where's Lock? Oh, he's about 20 cards down.

I really see this set as random. The cards are organized randomly, the SRU's are placed randomly (Sora Lv 3? seriously?), and no more SR's (though I guess that isn't bad nor good). And to boot, every card comes in one box or nearly a whole set if not the full.

I was really looking forward to trading... :(

Card_Breaker said:

I also see that ffg took great care in organizing the cards. Barrel, Shock... where's Lock? Oh, he's about 20 cards down.

I really see this set as random. The cards are organized randomly, the SRU's are placed randomly (Sora Lv 3? seriously?), and no more SR's (though I guess that isn't bad nor good). And to boot, every card comes in one box or nearly a whole set if not the full.

umm the darks go by level.. 1 2 3 4 etc.. i think they always have.

Darkwing Duck said:

Card_Breaker said:

umm the darks go by level.. 1 2 3 4 etc.. i think they always have.

Yeah, just noticed that... -___-. I also just noticed that friends and magic/friends are assorted by world... -__-.

But what about oathkeeper and oblivion? They aren't with the rest.