On to the Break of Dawn - Discuss the Set IV Card of the Day Here!

By ffgjaffer, in Traverse Town

Woohoo!! Valor form Sora! Now the game ante is goin up a couple notches! Awesome card, awesome ability, awesome, awesome, awesome!

This is gonna be one intense set! Hahaha! I'd say more on it, but I've gotta head off.. dernnit!!

Awesome card, I hope this'll be one of the SRUs I get in my box... I may just have to get 2 boxes...

Card_Breaker said:

TheChampIsHere said:

Why is Port Royal number 161/162, and yet it is a Common card. Could it be like Fairy Godmother, and supposed to be SRU?

Look at my last post, Timeless River is the last card and common. So there *could* be a switch.

No, thats not the case because Cards like Roxas and Xaldin are near the beginning as all player cards are. I think it is safe to say that there are going to be no more SR alternate versions of cards...just SRUs....either that, or SR alternate versions won't be a sepearate card number anymore, which I'd be A LOT happier with.

But Valor Sora? The Second Card I've been wanting to see since they announced this set (The first being Way To The Dawn of course).

SORA AGGRO is finally a plausible and competative idea and Goofy becomes a runnable card again! How long since that has that been able to be said, lol.

I cannot wait to build a Valor Sora deck....I've definitely already got some ideas. ^_^

WayToTheDawn said:

No, thats not the case because Cards like Roxas and Xaldin are near the beginning as all player cards are. I think it is safe to say that there are going to be no more SR alternate versions of cards...just SRUs....either that, or SR alternate versions won't be a sepearate card number anymore, which I'd be A LOT happier with.

Well, that's a lot of cards to have all unique. Added to the fact that the previous sets had less cards and took the same amount of time (it would be easier to make the same card in an SR version). Maybe there isn't a drastic switch but a minor switch. Like maybe the order goes something like Forms, SR Players, Players, SR Friends, Friends, SR Magic/Friends, etc. Or maybe I'm thinking too hard and I should really stop talking... lol. But the no more SR alternates makes sense... though this would mean SRUs would lose value. However that does show why so many SRs have been shown... maybe there are more SRUs to make up for no SRs.

aggro sora finally i can do something besides world race with him, a balanced deck will be excellent with him.

Card_Breaker said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Well, that's a lot of cards to have all unique. Added to the fact that the previous sets had less cards and took the same amount of time (it would be easier to make the same card in an SR version). Maybe there isn't a drastic switch but a minor switch. Like maybe the order goes something like Forms, SR Players, Players, SR Friends, Friends, SR Magic/Friends, etc. Or maybe I'm thinking too hard and I should really stop talking... lol. But the no more SR alternates makes sense... though this would mean SRUs would lose value. However that does show why so many SRs have been shown... maybe there are more SRUs to make up for no SRs.

I'm not saying they're all unique, I'm saying it's a strong possibility that they just won't be numbered anymore, you'll have the select few like players, friends, worlds, like always...they'll just be the same number as their non-foil counterparts...It'll definitely make things easier on collectors, thats for sure.

WayToTheDawn said:

Card_Breaker said:

WayToTheDawn said:

I'm not saying they're all unique, I'm saying it's a strong possibility that they just won't be numbered anymore, you'll have the select few like players, friends, worlds, like always...they'll just be the same number as their non-foil counterparts...It'll definitely make things easier on collectors, thats for sure.

It would be harder for me... I'd want to get every SR version along with the normal version...

I would too, but my main first goal is too get one of every picture, most likely non-foil, and only foils where they are SRU's.

Well, I'll be! This is awesomes!! An event card! This is great! 'N to hear that there's a whole new type of card in the set? Brilliant! I love this!

I am really interested in knowin what this set holds altogether. This just keeps gettin better 'n better, certainly!

I like that unnamed Event card. This will be a start of my new burn/aggro deck. Too bad it's only a Promo, meaning one copy of the card per deck.

Cool card but I could have sworn that there was more to it? Oh well guess thats why its a promo though. Hopefully i can get one, but i doubt it.

well if the card comes on top of the box anyone who buys sa box gets one. are these going to be in the set though cause this cards number was event 1 if im not mistaken so where does it fall numerically in the set.

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

well if the card comes on top of the box anyone who buys sa box gets one. are these going to be in the set though cause this cards number was event 1 if im not mistaken so where does it fall numerically in the set.

It doesn't. It is a Promo. But this is great! Now I don't have to preorder for $100! Now I can go on Ebay and buy for the lowest price! Plus I'll be able to buy even more boxes! And I'll have multiple of the event to trade!

Card_Breaker said:

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

It doesn't. It is a Promo. But this is great! Now I don't have to preorder for $100! Now I can go on Ebay and buy for the lowest price! Plus I'll be able to buy even more boxes! And I'll have multiple of the event to trade!

Card_Breaker, how low does the cost of a box kingdom hearts go for on Ebay?

Better find factory sealed ones cause otherwise the person selling it took it out and is doing something else with it lol. I hate box toppers cause the stores take them out when they buy a box sometimes and puts them somewhere no one can buy it.

Kiro13 said:

Better find factory sealed ones cause otherwise the person selling it took it out and is doing something else with it lol. I hate box toppers cause the stores take them out when they buy a box sometimes and puts them somewhere no one can buy it.

The guy I may buy from I've already bought from, so I trust him. I've sent him a message to see if he's keeping the Promo with the box or removing it.

King Simba: The one I may get is $55.99. $8 S&H with $3 for each additional item. So if I get three, which is probable if he keeps the promo in the box, then it will be $181.97 ($55.99 x3 + 8 + 3 + 3) which is even less than buying two boxes from FFG. Plus I'm buying the 3 starters, so it should total to around $36 extra plus S&H and/or tax. I haven't found any starters on ebay yet besides one person who only has 2 left, so I'll buy those from FFG.

Card_Breaker said:

Kiro13 said:

The guy I may buy from I've already bought from, so I trust him. I've sent him a message to see if he's keeping the Promo with the box or removing it.

King Simba: The one I may get is $55.99. $8 S&H with $3 for each additional item. So if I get three, which is probable if he keeps the promo in the box, then it will be $181.97 ($55.99 x3 + 8 + 3 + 3) which is even less than buying two boxes from FFG. Plus I'm buying the 3 starters, so it should total to around $36 extra plus S&H and/or tax. I haven't found any starters on ebay yet besides one person who only has 2 left, so I'll buy those from FFG.

Wow, I geuss I'll buy from my usual site.

Thanks for the info ^_^

King_Simba said:

Card_Breaker said:

Kiro13 said:

Wow, I geuss I'll buy from my usual site.

Thanks for the info ^_^

How much is it at the site you go to? Also, wanna duel in room 1?

Card_Breaker said:

Kiro13 said:

or you can do what im going to do and buy from potomac and get 3 boosters and the starter box for 210 flat.

Card_Breaker said:

King_Simba said:

Card_Breaker said:

Kiro13 said:

Wow, I guess I'll buy from my usual site.

Thanks for the info ^_^

How much is it at the site you go to? Also, wanna duel in room 1?

68 dollers, if you're still still on sure

^ I'm still on.

Card_Breaker said:

^ I'm still on.

Ok, I'll be on in a second

The ebay seller said that the boxes don't come with the card...

Card_Breaker said:

That sucks, but let me repharse what i said, $68 in all, including shipping & handling

King_Simba said:

Card_Breaker said:

That sucks, but let me repharse what i said, $68 in all, including shipping & handling

Combined shipping?