Silhouette: 3

Speed: 6

Handling: +2

Defense: 0

Armor: 2

Hull Threshold: 9

System Threshold: 9

Weapons:

2 Forward Mounted Medium Laser Cannons (Fire Arc Forward; Damage 6; Critical 3; Range [Close]; Linked 1)

2 Forward Mounted Light Ion Cannons (Fire Arc Forward; Damage 5; Critical 4; Range [Close]; Ion, Linked 1)

Creator's Note: There was a debate among my friends and I regarding how fast this one should go. There are a few stats for d6 versions out there that give this a Space rating of 12-16, making this thing immensely fast. Considering a TIE fighter in d6 stats had a Space rating of 10, I thought this was a bit overpowered.

I made up for it by granting the HP, as there's apparently a version that grants better armor/hull and shields without a loss of speed; two things you can't really do to a standard TIE. I wouldn't object to cranking this to Speed 6, but I don't have much to really base that assumption off of. . .

Edited by LibrariaNPC

N -1 Starfighter

aka: Naboo Starfighter

250px-N-1_Starfighter.png

Hull type: Starfighter

Ship Class: N-1 Starfighter

Manufacturer: Theed Palace Space Vessel Engineering Corps

Hyperdrive: Class 1

Navcomp: Astromech

Sensor Range: Short

Ship's Complement: Pilot; Astromech

Encumbrance Capacity: 6

Passenger Capacity: 0

Consumables: 1 week

Cost/Rarity: Not available for sale (Average black market price: 200,000 credits/9)

Customization Hard Points: 1

Speed: 5

Defense: 1/0

Hull Threshold: 9

Weapons:

2 Forward Mounted Medium Laser Cannons (Fire Arc Forward; Damage 6; Critical 3; Range [Close]; Linked 1)

Forward Mounted Proton Torpedo Launcher (Fire Arc Forward; Damage 8; Critical 2; Range [short]; Breach 6, Blast 6, Guided 2, Limited Ammo 10, Slow-Firing 1)

Aggressive ReConnaissance-170 Starfighter

aka ARC-170

250px-Starfigher.jpg

Ship Class: ARC-170 Aggressive ReConnaissance Starfighter

Manufacturer: Incom Corporation/Subpro Corporation

Hyperdrive: Class 1.5

Navcomp: Equipped

Ship's Complement: Pilot; Co-pilot; Gunner

Encumbrance Capacity: 10

Consumables: 5 days

Cost/Rarity: 155,000 credits (70,000 used)/5

Customization Hard Points: 2

Speed: 4

Handling: +1

Defense: 1/1

Armor: 3

Hull Threshold: 11

System Threshold: 10

Weapons:

2 Wing Mounted Medium Laser Cannons (Fire Arc Forward; Damage 6; Critical 3; Range [Close]; Linked 1)

2 Aft Mounted Light Laser Cannons (Fire Arc Rear; Damage 5; Critical 3; Range [Close]; Linked 1)

Forward Mounted Proton Torpedo Launcher (Fire Arc Forward; Damage 8; Critical 2; Range [short]; Breach 6, Blast 6, Guided 2, Limited Ammo 6, Slow-Firing 1)

Special: Sensor Jammers. Removes Guided quality on missiles or similar weapons.

It may be that you're trying to give some pride of place to the A-wing and the TIE interceptor (but maybe not...do I recall that you don't have the AoR Beta?). I might go so far as to give the Delta-7 a Speed of 5 and the Eta-2 a Speed of 6, though. I was under the impression that the Eta-2 really is supposed to be on a par with an A-wing, and the Delta-7 is no slouch either.

It may be that you're trying to give some pride of place to the A-wing and the TIE interceptor (but maybe not...do I recall that you don't have the AoR Beta?). I might go so far as to give the Delta-7 a Speed of 5 and the Eta-2 a Speed of 6, though. I was under the impression that the Eta-2 really is supposed to be on a par with an A-wing, and the Delta-7 is no slouch either.

I do not have the AoR Beta, so I'm doing entirely random bits of guesswork as to where those other ships would be. It is the main reason why I haven't even tried to stat out the TwinTail or the Predator fighters yet; without having the various TIEs or X-Wing (variants would be nice, but the core would work for what I have in mind), I'm having a hard time finishing those up.

I assumed that the Aethersprite was either as fast as an A-Wing or much more agile, so I just approached it as above. I'll gladly up the speed to 5 if you think it would be closer to that.

With the Actis , I put it closer to the TIE, as it is a predecessor to that ship, and I also know that it is supposedly faster than the Aethersprite . Thus my logic there.

If you think they both should be raised by one speed, I'm all for it.

Are there any other changes you would suggest, Mr. Flibble?

Creator's Note: There was a debate among my friends and I regarding how fast this one should go. There are a few stats for d6 versions out there that give this a Space rating of 12-16, making this thing immensely fast. Considering a TIE fighter in d6 stats had a Space rating of 10, I thought this was a bit overpowered.

Never trust D6 stats for prequel material. WEG lost the license before Phantom Menace, so anything from the new movies is fan generated. Some of it is indeed quite good,but even good fanfic is still fanfic.

Indeed, but sometimes you get hardcore fans that make decent stats.

I know my stats here will never be considered canon, but sometimes you get a good replacement until something proper comes about.

Not at this point. I think you've done your usual great job overall; I just wondered whether the Speed ratings were a little low. (I'm perfectly willing to listen to different opinions, by the way; I didn't try to do any real research before I commented.)

The Eta-2 is a TIE predecessor, but if I remember right, it's also supposed to be stripped down to the wires to be the lightest, fastest ship possible for Jedi pilots with Jedi reflexes, so it's not outrageous for it to have a speed edge over a TIE/ln.

Edited by Mr. Flibble

Not at this point. I think you've done your usual great job overall; I just wondered whether the Speed ratings were a little low. (I'm perfectly willing to listen to different opinions, by the way; I didn't try to do any real research before I commented.)

The Eta-2 is a TIE predecessor, but if I remember right, it's also supposed to be stripped down to the wires to be the lightest, fastest ship possible for Jedi pilots with Jedi reflexes, so it's not outrageous for it to have a speed edge over a TIE/ln.

Valid point. Perhaps it should have a speed edge ove the TIE/In, but the TIE/In still remains more manueverable.

So, amp the speeds up to 5 and 6, respectively, to make them a bit closer to what we see in action?

Valid point. Perhaps it should have a speed edge ove the TIE/In, but the TIE/In still remains more manueverable.

So, amp the speeds up to 5 and 6, respectively, to make them a bit closer to what we see in action?

I think it can be justified. When you add in the supposed performance of some of the Clone Wars-era starfighters, it doesn't seem that the A-wing and the TIE interceptor are really the fastest fighters ever--the fastest of their generation, maybe, but not the fastest ever built in the setting. As it turns out, the A-wing may be a little less notable for its raw speed (impressive though that may be) than for the circumstances under which a fighter of that quality with that kind of speed capability was put together. A generation before, something like that was achieved only with the full backing of the Republic during active wartime, not by a relatively small, underfunded guerrilla force.

I think it can be justified. When you add in the supposed performance of some of the Clone Wars-era starfighters, it doesn't seem that the A-wing and the TIE interceptor are really the fastest fighters ever--the fastest of their generation, maybe, but not the fastest ever built in the setting. As it turns out, the A-wing may be a little less notable for its raw speed (impressive though that may be) than for the circumstances under which a fighter of that quality with that kind of speed capability was put together. A generation before, something like that was achieved only with the full backing of the Republic during active wartime, not by a relatively small, underfunded guerrilla force.

Touche.

Thanks for the reminder on that. It's kind of like why the B-Wing was such a big thing, even with all of it's mechanical errors: it was built by an underground force that was on the run but still took that kind of abuse.

I'm changing the speed on those two fighters now. I'm also going to go digging around through my d20 notes to find out what a Booster Ring cost so i can add it to those particular fighters for the used/black market costs).

Any other changes on your end of things, or does anyone else have anything to request/edit?

Beyond scribbles, this is the final ship I had statted up: The V-19 Torrent!

V-19 Torrent

250px-V-19_Torrent_TCW.jpg

Ship Class: V-19 Torrent Starfighter

Manufacturer: Slayn & Korpil

Hyperdrive: None, but used a Class 1 Hyperdrive Ring (later models had a Class 1 Hyperdrive)

Navcomp: Equipped

Ship's Complement: Pilot

Encumbrance Capacity: 4

Consumables: 1 Week

Cost/Rarity: 120,000 credits (50,000 credits used)/5

Customization Hard Points: 1

Hull Threshold: 8

System Threshold: 8

Weapons:

2 Wing Mounted Medium Laser Cannons ( Fire Arc Forward; Damage 6; Critical 3; Range [Close]; Linked 1)

2 Forward Mounted Concussion Missile Launchers ( Fire Arc Forward; Damage 6; Critical 3; Range [short]; Breach 4, Blast 4, Guided 3, Limited Ammo 8, Slow-Firing 1; Linked 1)

Note: This is supposed to be fast and manueverable, but there isn't much written on this fighter's capabilities, so I decided to wing it.

There was also an "advanced" version in the "Galaxy At War" book that added shields AND a hyperdrive, making the 1 HP an incorrect estimate. . .but it WAS a more expensive version, which could mean that it was just rebuilt from the ground up as a brand new fighter.

This would be nice to be pinned and or added to the resource list..

This would be nice to be pinned and or added to the resource list..

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Damack. I'm not pretentious enough to ask for a pin or to be on the resource list, but if others think this is worthwhile, I am more than willing to support it.

I'm also still looking for someone who can help me turn this entire thing into a "pretty" pdf instead of just a typical one.

And my apologies to everyone for the radio silence. I was offered a new job a week before my last post, and I've been scrambling around with training and apartment hunting, keeping my online time at a bare minimum unless it is for research.

Besides, I only have some non-Star Wars ships (like the Vipers), some ships from The Star Wars (the new comic that is supposedly based on the original script), and I'm looking to Lego for extra ideas as I'm hitting a bit of a wall as to what other starfighters would be worthwhile.

Also, due to time, I didn't get very far with my freighter designs. I have a few, but not horribly many just yet. I've named about half as many freighters as I have fighters, and I'm still trying to design the mods but keep getting concerned regarding balance issues.

Anyway, if anyone has a request, I'll gladly take it on. Otherwise, I'll try to get more designs here and in a new thread whenever I have the opportunity.

Any thoughts on the V-Wing stats? I could just use the A-wing, but there has to be a little difference.

Salcor

Any thoughts on the V-Wing stats? I could just use the A-wing, but there has to be a little difference.

Salcor

Funny you should mention that: I had that statted, but never posted it! I had it in the same area as the Aethersprite and the Actis.

Alpha-3 Nimbus- ­class V-Wing Starfighter

250px-Alpha-3_Nimbus.jpg

Ship Class: Alpha-3 Numbus -class V-Wing Starfighter

Manufacturer: Kuat Systems Engineering

Hyperdrive: None (Class 1 with Booster Ring)

Navcomp: Yes

Ship's Complement: Pilot ; Astromech

Encumbrance Capacity: 8

Consumables: 15 hours (no life support)

Cost/Rarity: 102,000 credits (45,000 credits)/5

Customization Hard Points: 0

Defense: 1/0

Hull Threshold: 8

Weapons:

2 Wing Mounted Medium Laser Cannons (Fire Arc Forward; Damage 6; Critical 3; Range [Close]; Linked 1)

So, any other requests? Otherwise, I think the thread is going to come to a close until after AoR comes out so I can use those numbers to help edit this and work on a few ships from the Legacy Era (just finished reading the main storyline there, and there's some fun ships there that I might stat up).

I'd like to see stats for the Tie Scout/Lone Scout-A.

I'd like to see stats for the Tie Scout/Lone Scout-A.

Exactly what Ghostofman just posted.

My original goal was to take ships that were either unheard of or unloved (like the Manta fighter) and breath some life into them. I'd also gladly stat up things that weren't done just about everywhere else, which is why I was originally avoiding things like the V-Wing, ARC-170, Aethersprite, TIE-variants, etc.

I'm currently working on some well loved and little appreciated freighters (i.e. the dozens that were NOT made by CEC) right now, but time at the new job as made the encumbrance estimates a slower task than originally expected.

But still, I feel bad because I just know there are fighters beyond the Uglies I haven't even touched, but I can't think of them offhand. . .

I just wanted to say that this project isn't entirely dead, but the final touches are taking longer than expected!

At the moment, I am:

1) Making tweaks to a few of the ships (namely, I revamped the Helix and will be adding the final tweaks to the Dunelizard to be an "unmodified" version of the ship we see in Long Arm of the Hutt)

2) Adding the images to the document (as I wasn't putting them in as I wrote it).

3) Adding an "era" label to each ship. The eras are Old Republic, Rise of the Empire (debating on a Clone Wars subset), Rebellion, New Republic, and Legacy.

4) After the first three points are done, I'll convert it to a pdf and post it to share. . .and see if we can add it to the Compiled Resources thread. The file will ONLY be fighters and no fluff or major modifications; those will come after I finish my freighters list (which I've made some progress on).

So if you have any last minute requests before I throw this document out there as a Beta, speak now!

I'd like to see the Dagger and Morningstar starfighters.

I'd like to see the Dagger and Morningstar starfighters.

Ask and ye shall receive!

Dagger-class Starfighter

250px-DaggerStarfighter-SWSF.jpg

Era: Rise of the Empire

Ship Class: Dagger -class Starfighter

Manufacturer: Republic Sienar Systems

Hyperdrive: Class 2

Navcomp: Equipped (limited; 3 sets of coordinates)

Sensor Range: Close

Ship's Complement: Pilot

Encumbrance Capacity: 8 (55kg)

Consumables: 1 week (No life support)

Cost/Rarity: 35,000 credits (8,000 credits used)/5 ® (raise to 7 after the Empire is in full swing)

Customization Hard Points: 0

Hull Threshold: 5

System Threshold: 7

Weapons:

Three Wing-Mounted Medium Laser Cannons (Fire Arc: Forward; Damage 6; Critical 3; Range[Close]; Linked 2)

A/B/C variants.

250px-MorningStar-A_starfighters.jpg

Era : Rise of the Empire

Hull type : Starfighter

Ship Class : MorningStar-A/B/C

Manufacturer : Kuat Systems Engineering

Hyperdrive : Class 2

Navcomp : Equipped

Sensor Range : Closer

Ship's Complement : Pilot

Encumbrance Capacity : 8 (75kg)

Passenger Capacity : 0

Consumables : 3 days

Cost/Rarity : 43,000 credits (10,000 credits used)/6 ®

Customization Hard Points : 2

Silhouette : 3

Speed : 4

Handling : 0

Defense : 1/1

Armor : 3

Hull Threshold : 11/12/13

System Threshold : 8/9/9

Weapons :

3 Wing Mounted Medium Laser Cannons (Fire Arc: Forward; Damage 6; Critical 3; Range[Close]; Linked 2)

Cockpit Mounted Concussion Missile Launcher (Fire Arc Forward; Damage 6; Critical 3; Range [short]; Breach 4, Blast 4, Guided 3, Limited Ammo 4, Slow-Firing 1)

B Variant :

Replace missile launcher with 3 more wing-mounted medium laser cannons.

C Variant :

Add two more Concussion Missile Launchers; change Limited to 30.

Porax-38 / Rogue-Class Starfighter

250px-Porax-38.jpg

Era : Rise of the Empire

Hull type : Starfighter

Ship Class : Porax-38/Rogue-Class Starfighter

Manufacturer : Buuper Torsckil Abbey Devices / Baktoid Armor Workshop

Hyperdrive : Class 2

Navcomp : Equipped

Sensor Range : Close

Ship's Complement : Pilot

Encumbrance Capacity : 7 (35kg)

Passenger Capacity : 0

Consumables : 20 days

Cost/Rarity : 120,000 credits (65,000 credits used)/6

Customization Hard Points : 3

Silhouette : 3

Speed : 4

Handling : +1

Defense : 1/1

Armor : 3

Hull Threshold : 10

System Threshold : 8

Weapons :

2 Wing Mounted Medium Laser Cannons ( Fire Arc Forward; Damage 6; Critical 3; Range [Close]; Linked 1)

Note : I decided to lump these two together, as the Rogue was “adapted” from the Porax-38. Essentially, they look the same, they are armed almost identically, and the biggest differences were in the cockpit; the Porax-38 was originally for the short and stocky Utai, while the Rogue was built for taller pilots, like the IG-100 Magna Droids. . .and that the Rogue was just built by Baktoid instead of Buuper Torsckil Abbey.