Minneapolis, MN

By divinityofnumber, in Star Wars: The Card Game

I may or may not be able to make it. I asked a friend if he was free that night and he is not sure. If those fall throughout, I will totoally be there

Ian

Ian, how did everything go last week?

Me and Colin both made it out on last Friday night. We both have decks now. If you are speaking about the special event, that is this Saturday. . Colin is most likely to make it out for sure. Me, still in the air.

Yes… That event… Sounds good… Cooleo and I will look for Colin.. Does he have the same Castaway Tom Hanks look as you? :)

Haha, he wishes. But i actually got into a fight with my trimmer yesterday. Also, Jared is up of a job interview on Friday. He may or may not join as well.

You can bring Jared or your trimmer tomorrow night (Jared would be preferred though…)

I will be up at the FFG event center tomorrow, looking forward to playing some SW!

bergs206 said:

I will be up at the FFG event center tomorrow, looking forward to playing some SW!

I might be bringing my son, Max with me tonight too… he really likes the Xwing Minatures game… I have to see about it…

Hey guys!

sorry i couldent make it out to anything recently, at tower we are prepping the ANR primer tournament, then we will have ANR regionals, then SW primer and then SW regionals (each about 2 weeks apart) Ill keep you guys posted and shoot you the FB event as soon as i work this monday and get it all organized.

Graham

Sounds good, Graham, We had about 8 or so people playing SW last night at the FFG EC… I hope to up to Tower again soon…

I'll be there tonight. Ryan, will you?

Anyone want to report on the tournament?

Is there a night at Tower Games that people tend to play this? I'm looking to get into it, but I don't want to keep trecking up to the FFG Event Center for gaming. I work in St Paul, but live south of the river and it looks like TG might be a little easier on my schedule. I've also played the X-Wing miniature game, but I think I'll enjoy the card game more.

I'd message Magni (Graham) and see what Tower does. I think Monday nights are their thing for Fantasy Flight Games… I also drive from the south and would be interested in playing somewhere closer than the FFG store even though it is a very cool store to play in (very clean, ample room, top-notch service, and ample parking). Legion Games in Burnsville would also be a great place (large gaming space, great parking), but they are closed on Mondays.

4-6 of my playgroup (including me) will be at the FFG event center this Friday night for SW primarly, but also potentially some AGoT.

Thanks jeeps! If there is another night your group is looking at meeting at Legion let me know since that would be even closer for me as well.

I think I might be coming up to FFG EVent CEnter with Cooleo this Friday evening…. it might change to Legion Games… I haven't quite planned my week that far yet (and it's only Thursday). I'm definitely playing Star Wars Friday… somewhere….

I'm going to the FFG Event Center tomorrow evening, meeting the OP's playgroup and whoever else is there for Star Wars . It'd be great to meet some of you there.

I won't be able to make it to the FFEC this weekend. But if anyone wants to meet during the week, I am free most nights.

@Jeeps and Cooleo1c

Nice to meet both of you last night! I hadn't played other than at the kitchen table in a while; going up to the event center was a lot of fun. It is always nice to put a face to a username.

Looking forward to more great SW gaming in the future.

Likewise! I'll be back up again soon… I hope you have registered for the May the 4th weekend Regional! Going to be a lot of fun!

I'm going to that. I would very much like to do a meet-and-greet at a predetermined time, if there's interest.

A bunch of us are planning on meeting on Saturday at Legion Games at 11:00 AM in the Bursville/Savage area to play the Decipher Game in a open team tournament. I will be bringing my LCG Decks too and I think others might be there to play just the LCG… So, just letting you all know!

So, a couple of us are getting together at the EC on Friday night about 6pm to play Star Wars. Anyone able to join us more than welcome. Hope to see some of you there.