SW LCG Dream Cards

By Galak Fyyar, in Star Wars: The Card Game

This makes a more impressive Executor :)

You play with only the first card in your deck and add the second one when the first one is played on the table (whistling "Imperial March", of course ;) ).

*sacrificed

Corrected, thx!

Oh, also *enemy

Another little preview:

s-69.png

What do you think?

Where do you get the art for your cards from? Do you extract it from the RPG?

Great card but too powerful for the cost. Maybe with a edge-dependent tactic icon?

A Hidden City - Objective (no affiliation)

Resource: 1

Capacity: 5

Naboo.

While this objective is undamaged, it has " Action: Place 1 shield on the engaged objective. (Limit once per turn.)"

MWM4 - 1/6

Jar Jar Binks - Unit (no affiliation)

Cost: 2

Capacity: 2

Force icons: 1

[T]

Character. Gungan.

When this unit declares as an attacker or defender, it deals 1 damage to the engaged objective.

"Wesa bein' robbed and crunched!" - The Phantom Menace

MWM4 - 2/6

Gungan Legionnaires - Unit (no affiliation)

Cost: 3

Capacity: 3

Force icons: 2

U U

Character. Gungan.

Protect objective.

"Weesa no dyin' without a fight. Weesa warriors." - Jar Jar Binks, The Phantom Menace

MWM4 - 3/6

Gungan Legionnaires - Unit (no affiliation)

Cost: 3

U U

Character. Gungan.

Protect objective.

"Weesa no dyin' without a fight. Weesa warriors." - Jar Jar Binks, The Phantom Menace

MWM4 - 4/6

Globe of Peace - Enhancement (no affiliation)

Cost: 1

Force icons: 3

Item.

Enhance your play area.

When you play this card, name an affiliation. You do not require a resource match when playing cards of the named affiliation.
"PEACE!" - Boss Nass, The Phantom Menace

MWM4 - 5/6

Diversionary Tactics - Fate

Priority: 7

Choose an objective controlled by the defending player that has not been engaged this turn. That objective becomes the engaged objective for this engagement.

MWM4 - 6/6

Edited by MarthWMaster

The real question: do we call him "Starkiller," or "Galen Marek?" Even though this is a light-side objective set I went with the former, since I imagine there ought to be versions of him for both sides of the Force, and therefore using a single name for each eliminates an extra complication (and Vader would never allow his apprentice the dignity of the name he was born with).

Doing Something Right - Objective (Jedi)

Death Star.

Reaction: After you damage an enemy objective, rescue 1 card captured at that objective.

"I have a very bad feeling about this." - Juno Eclipse

"Then maybe we're doing something right." - Starkiller, The Force Unleashed

MWM5 - 1/6

•Starkiller - Unit (Jedi)

Cost: 4

Combat icons: U U B

Character. Force User.

When resolving this unit's strike, you may ignore damage from its U icon type and instead deal 1 damage to each participating enemy unit.

MWM5 - 2/6

Twi'lek Loyalist - Unit (Jedi)

MWM5 - 3/6

Shien Training - Enhancement (Jedi)

Skill. Lightsaber Form.

Enhance a Force User unit.

Enhanced unit gains edge (1) while its side is opposed by a side with more participating units.

MWM5 - 4/6

Pull It Out of the Sky! - Event (Jedi)

Action: Place 1 focus token on a target Vehicle unit. If the Balance of the Force is with the light side, place 2 focus tokens on that unit instead.

"You're a Jedi, boy! Size means nothing to you." - Rahm Kota, The Force Unleashed

MWM5 - 5/6

The Force Unleashed - Fate

Force Icons: 2

Priority: 8

Each player adds his participating units' Force icons to those in his edge stack when resolving this edge battle.

MWM5 - 6/6

Edited by MarthWMaster

The real question: do we call him "Starkiller," or "Galen Marek?" Even though this is a light-side objective set I went with the former, since I imagine there ought to be versions of him for both sides of the Force, and therefore using a single name for each eliminates an extra complication (and Vader would never allow his apprentice the dignity of the name he was born with).

Doing Something Right - Objective (Jedi)

Death Star.

Reaction: After you damage an enemy objective, rescue 1 card captured at that objective.

"I have a very bad feeling about this." - Juno Eclipse

"Then maybe we're doing something right." - Starkiller, The Force Unleashed

MWM5 - 1/6

•Starkiller - Unit (Jedi)

Cost: 4

Combat icons: U U B

Character. Force User.

When resolving this unit's strike, you may ignore damage from its U icon type and instead deal 1 damage to each participating enemy unit.

MWM5 - 2/6

Twi'lek Loyalist - Unit (Jedi)

MWM5 - 3/6

Shien Training - Enhancement (Jedi)

Skill. Lightsaber Form.

Enhance a Force User unit.

Enhanced unit gains edge (1) while its side is opposed by a side with more participating units.

MWM5 - 4/6

Pull It Out of the Sky! - Event (Jedi)

Action: Place 1 focus token on a target Vehicle unit. If the Balance of the Force is with the light side, place 2 focus tokens on that unit instead.

"You're a Jedi, boy! Size means nothing to you." - Rahm Kota, The Force Unleashed

MWM5 - 5/6

The Force Unleashed - Fate

Force Icons: 2

Priority: 8

Each player adds his participating units' Force icons to those in his edge stack when resolving this edge battle.

MWM5 - 6/6

I really like the idea of this set, especially the Fate card. You did a good job of balancing it too. Each card seems powerful in its own way but not broken. Very nice to see a realistic "Dream" than all the incredibly broken ones.

Very nice to see a realistic "Dream" than all the incredibly broken ones.

As I said previously, all those cards are rough drafts - all stats not final, things may change, like on this card:

s-74.PNG

(again, I want repeat - this card is also rough-rough draft) ;)

Edited by Galak Fyyar

Another Blizzard One's version (one of six), this time with image:

s-75.PNG

Another prize card for our local Hoth tournament, can't wait to play with "Escape from Hoth"!!!

s-78.png

New Force cards I made for an large tournament in Paris, France (recto verso):

kpp6.png

jdfx.png

bn0o.png

x434.png

Edited by Skychapon

Another little preview:

s-69.png

What do you think?

Too cheap. For one cost, it would need to lose the force icon and the tactics icon would need to be edge dependent.

Another little preview:

s-69.png

What do you think?

One thing I've been wondering while perusing this thread is: Where did you get all that awesome art?

I've been looking for a good piece of Biggs art (preferably as a pilot) but so far have been sorely disappointed in my Google-fu. Hoping to make this:

Biggs Darklighter (unique)

Rebel Unit

Cost: 2

Power: 1 edge dependent blast damage; 1 edge dependent tactics

Damage capacity: 2

Text: " Character. Pilot.

You may play this unit as an enhancement on a friendly fighter or speeder unit with the text:

Enhanced Unit gains Protect Vehicle .

Interrupt : Focus this Enhancement to move up to 2 damage from Enhanced Unit to this Enhancement. If this Enhancement has at any time 3 or more damage on it, sacrifice Enhanced Unit."

Edited by WookieeRoar

What do you use for the title font?

Mara Jade (unique)

Jedi Unit

Cost 4

Icons: 2 Black Blaster, 1 Black objective Damage, 1 Edge Dependent Tactics

Damage: 3

Text Character Force User

When this unit is in play with Luke Skywalker it gains Targeted Strike and Black Tactics

Happy Holidays!!!

s-81.png

P.S. Sorry for this "silence" - want to see all of you here in 2014!!! ;)

Quotes belonging to the character the card represents need not be credited. Otherwise, sweet alt - and I might actually have to go and print out a couple copies for later use. ^^

How could they miss the obvious flavor text for Salacious B. Crumb? I'm very disappointed.

How could they miss the obvious flavor text for Salacious B. Crumb? I'm very disappointed.

"Beast!" - C-3PO, Return of the Jedi

"Get me a sandwich!" - Jabba the Fett, Attack of the Clones

"AH-hahahahaha!"

- Salacious B. Crumb, Return of the jedi

Edited by cooleo1c