SW LCG Dream Cards

By Galak Fyyar, in Star Wars: The Card Game

A nice giant pile of manipulation for you, right here:

Into Exile I Must Go - Objective(Jedi)

Resource: 1

Capacity: 5

Dagobah

Force icons on units you control do not count towards the Force Struggle. Your score during the Force Struggle is equal to your reserve value.

1 of 6

*Yoda - Unit(Jedi)

Cost: 4

Force: 0

Capacity: 3

Force User

While opponent has only (S) units committed to the Force, your reserve value is increased by 1.

2 of 6

Yoda’s Lightsaber - Enhancement(Jedi)

Cost: 2

Enhance Force User. If enhance unit is Yoda, your reserve value is increased by 1. Any other unit gains 2 Force icons.

3 of 6

Failed I Have - Event(Jedi)

Target opponent must skip the Force Struggle phase during their turn.

4 of 6

Echoes of the Force - Fate

Order: 9

5 of 6

Echoes of the Force - Fate

Order: 7

6 of 6

And this is where it just gets weird.

A Mysterious Purchase - Objective(Jedi)

Resource: 2

Capacity: 6

Kamino

Limit one per objective deck. One unique unit in your discard pile may be committed to the Force. Once committed, that unit may only become uncommitted by removing them from the game.

1 of 6

*Sipho-Dyas - Unit(Jedi)

Force: 0

Capacity: 2

Human, Force Sensitive

T(T)

Sipho-Dyas’ number of Force icons are equal to the number of unique units in your discard pile.

2 of 6

*Lama Su - Unit(Neutral)

Force: 2

Kaminoan

Lama Su has 2 additional Force icons if Sipho-Dyas is in your discard pile.

3 of 6

*Taun We - Unit(Neutral)

Force: 2

Kaminoan

Taun We has 2 additional Force icons if Sipho-Dyas is in your discard pile.

4 of 6

Killed Over Ten Years Ago - Event(Jedi)

Cost: 3

Search your reserve pile for a unique unit and discard it.

5 of 6

Killed Over Ten Years Ago - Event(Jedi)

Search your reserve pile for a unique unit and discard it.

6 of 6

I really like the alternate art versions of stuff that has already been made. The Leia a few pages back is a great example (The Aurabesh Darth Vader as another).

Darth Talon dream card :)

Talon_zpsmui6y1qe.png

Another Legacy era dream card :rolleyes:

impresoff_zpsncaqvnu3.png

I really think it's high time as a community we have access to the necessaries to make these cards. Anyone?

Bump.

Would love access to your templates :)

Here's a good one.

Lionel.png

Title: "Never Tell Me the Odds"

Type: Fate

Force: 3

Text: (Limited one per edge battle/turn) If your opponent has more objectives in his victory pile than you, then you win the edge and deal 1 damage to each enemy objective.

I also want to see a Sith objective set with all the light saber forms that the Jedi have.

EPISODE VII
THE FORCE AWAKENS
SPOILERS BELOW

Old Allies
- Objective (Neutral)

Resource: 1
Capacity: 5
Jakku.
Action: Sacrifice a unit to draw 1 card. (Limit once per turn.)
"Because of you we have a chance." —Poe Dameron, The Force Awakens
MWM16 - 1/6

•Lor San Tekka

- Unit (Neutral)
Force icons: 2
Combat icons: [T] [T]
Character. Civilian.
Interrupt: When this unit leaves play, target player shuffles his hand into his deck, then draws an equal number of cards.
"This will begin to make things right." The Force Awakens
MWM16 - 2/6

Jakku Operative - Unit (Neutral)
Cost: 1
Force icons: 0
Capacity: 1
Combat icons:
Character. Trooper.
Action:
If this card is in your discard pile, shuffle it into your deck.
MWM16 - 3/6

Jakku Operative - Unit (Neutral)
MWM16 - 4/6

Map Fragment - Enhancement (Neutral)
Force icons: 3

Item. Espionage.
Interrupt:
When one of your objectives is destroyed, sacrifice this enhancement to search your objective deck for a new objective and put it into play immediately. Shuffle your deck.
MWM16 - 5/6

Secret Objective - Fate (Neutral)
MWM16 - 6/6

EDIT: Revised the effect on Lor to target any player.

Edited by MarthWMaster

I've got a massive amount of these on a google doc. The full link is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ifeR4YwmHiRUubYaAEit3cMSsKACbjmiBKKsVP739gc/edit?usp=sharing

Here's a highlight (out of SWTOR)

3:01 Captain for hire 5 Health 1 Resource Smuggler & Spies

While this objective is undamaged, your Smuggler & Spies units gain: Gain targeted strike if this unit is attacking alone and your opponent declares no defenders.

3:02 The Voidhound

3 Cost

2 Health 3 force icons

Character

Elite

2 Blaster 1 Edge enabled Base

Action: Spend one resource to add a target ready unit to an engagement this unit is participating in.

3:03 Blockade Runner

S&S Unit 2 Cost 2 Health 2 force icons

Character

1 Blaster

Reaction: The turn this unit enters play, it gains edge blaster and edge tactics

3:04 DS-6 heavy blaster pistol.

2 Cost Neutral Enhancement 1 force icon

Enhance a Character unit.

Enhanced unit gains (Blaster) and may convert 1 edge blaster to blaster

If enhanced unit is Voidhound, he also gains: Interrupt: When this unit has a token placed on it because of an enemy effect and is in an engagement, this unit may interrupt to focus to strike, even if this unit is focused.

3:05 What Plan?

1 Cost S&S Event 2 force points

Reaction: After a edge battle is resolved, Deal 1 damage to the engaged objective. Then, change the engaged objective to another objective that has not been attacked this round controlled by the same player.

3:06 Finish the Fight

Priority 11 fate card 2 force icons

Destroy a target damaged unit participating in this engagement.

Edited by starwarstsg

I'm a huge fan of KOTOR, so I thought of this.

Objective: Before the Dark Time

Faction: Jedi

Health: 5

Resources: 1

Text: ACTION- Put a non-unique (Jedi) Character unit at the objective. That unit is considered committed to the force and its force icons are added to the resource limit.

Believer in the Old Ways

Believer in the Old Ways

Jedi Counselor

Force Icons: 2

Type: Jedi Enhancement

Enhance a Force User or Force Sensitive unit.

Enhanced unit counts one more force icon to the force struggle. This unit also gains shielding and protect character.

Jedi Guardian

Enhanced unit gains elite, targeted strike, and a black unit damage and white blast damage.

Jedi Sentinel

Enhanced unit gains Edge 2, elite, and may strike in combat even if it it not participating in the engagement.

My thought is the each enhancement will help the various factions.

Jedi Counselor: Jedi

Jedi Guardian: Rebel

Jedi Sentinel: Spys and Smugglers

Edited by HistoryGuy

I FOUND LINKS TO (low rez) CARD TEMPLATES!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

They're the OCTGN proxy lists: ( https://github.com/db0/Star-Wars-LCG-OCTGN/tree/master/o8g/Proxy )

not sure how many people knew about these, but I probably spent an hour searching for these.

Now if only someone would make a creation program like netrunner has... :rolleyes:

Edited by starwarstsg

Hi, i'm making a strange eons plugin, that is nearly complete functionality wise, but need help making hi-res templates, since that takes too much time, and time is limited..

Two more SWTOR Sets (well, one's SWTOR: anihilation)

2:01 Defenders of the Republic

7 Health 2 Resource

Forced Reaction: Friendly Units cannot be declared as attackers or defenders the turn they enter play.

2:02 Havoc Squad Leader

Replace all instances of “Forced Reaction:” on your cards with “Reaction:” .

4 cost 4 health 3 force

blaster edge blaster edge base edge tactics elite

2:03 Republic Commando

Forced reaction: When this unit enters play, damage this unit, or this unit loses blaster.

2 cost 3 health 2 force

blaster edge blaster edge base

2:04 Republic Commando

When this unit enters play, damage this unit, or this unit loses blaster.

2 cost 3 health blaster edge blaster edge base 2 force

2:05 Blaster Cannon (Actual name)

1 force icon weapon Enhancement 2 cost.

Enhance Character unit.

If enhanced unit is participating in the engagement, damage and focus this enhancement to deal 1 damage to a participating enemy unit. If this Enhancement has 3 or more damage, destroy it.

2:06 Tactical Coordination

2 cost 2 force point event

Reaction: When you declare 2 Rebel units as attackers or defenders, those units gain 1 unit damage icon and shielding.

4:01 Valor of Havoc Squad

3 Resource 6 Health Rebel Objective.

Reaction: After your refresh phase begins, remove 1 damage from this objective.

Forced Reaction: After you play a non-Unique unit, place a focus token on that unit.

4:02 Jace Malcom

4 Cost 3 health 3 Force icons. 2 resource production.

Whenever you trigger a Forced reaction, remove 1 focus token from this unit

Blaster edge blaster base edge tactics

4:03 Havoc Squad Trooper

2 cost 3 health 2 force icons

Forced Reaction: When this unit enters play, place a focus token on another one of your units, or this unit loses shielding

Blaster, edge tactics, shielding

4:04 Havoc Squad Trooper

2 cost 3 health 2 force icons

Forced Reaction: When this unit enters play, place a focus token on another one of your units, or this unit loses shielding

Blaster, edge base, edge tactics, shielding

4:05 Off the Grid

2 cost

Enhance a Character unit

Enhanced unit gains: this unit cannot be affected by enemy events or by targeted strike.

4:06 Finish the Fight

Destroy a target damaged unit participating in this engagement

Just got here. Bought the game last weekend. Haven't looked through all the pages, and am not familiar with all the cards, but if there isn't a Gonk Droid unit in this game there needs to be.

Not sure how it would work thematically though.

Possibly just be used for extra resources but that's boring.

Forgive my wording, as i've only played this game a handful of times and am still new to the terminology.

1 cost

1 health

If this unit is in an engagement, focus this unit to add one [bLASTER SYMBOL] to another friendly unit for the duration of this engagement.

When this unit is defeated assign one damage to an enemy unit.

The idea is, as a power droid, he charges up someone's weapon. Also he self destructs.

If this unit is in

First off, i've got a whole bunch of custom cards on this thread: http://www.cardgamedb.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32170-fan-expansion-star-wars-the-old-republic

Second off, I come with an offer.

If anyone would like me to convert text objective sets into image sets, I will attempt to use my limited skill of photoshopping in that regard. Everyone deserves to be able to play with their fan cards! The only thing I ask is images to put on the cards and relatively nicely formated text versions :P

I can't guarantee I'll be able to finish all the requests, or that I won't have to fiddle with the wording to make stuff fit, but I'll do my best!

Hey guys, is there high quality PSD for photoshop templates for cards like there is for Arkham Horror and LotR? Or even Strange EONS?

Is there a reason no one answers whenever someone asks where they got the blank templates? Seems kinda dickish for no reason... especially since they don't own the rights to the game...

So I'll ask again, nicely, especially since the game is over. Anyone know (especially the ones who use them already) where we can find nice templates to keep the game alive? Please and thank you. :)

6 hours ago, lohkabre said:

Is there a reason no one answers whenever someone asks where they got the blank templates? Seems kinda dickish for no reason... especially since they don't own the rights to the game...

So I'll ask again, nicely, especially since the game is over. Anyone know (especially the ones who use them already) where we can find nice templates to keep the game alive? Please and thank you. :)

I don't know the answer but I would seek it on Cardgamedb that's were the players are and they can answer your question

Reason is likely that very few people use these forums at all (community for the most part migrated to cgdb a while ago). It had been 10 months since anyone had posted in this thread before the question was asked (and another 7 months before you necro'd it again).

On 1/12/2018 at 3:41 AM, lohkabre said:

Just so you know, I can see that you've created an account on cgdb and have a post pending there. Due to anti-spam measures (and the site gets a ton of attempted spam), the initial post by a new account has to be approved by an administrator, after which you'll be able to post without any delay. It can take the admin a day or 2 sometimes, but your post will appear. Welcome to cgdb!

A Grand Farewell? No! We have return ;)

Yun-cardb34dbb84a3e4312d.png

Edited by Galak Fyyar

Baze3.png Luke.png