SW LCG Dream Cards

By Galak Fyyar, in Star Wars: The Card Game

WR2 5/6 Escape the Ambush Event Jedi

Cost: 0 Force Icons: 1

Force. Sense .

Reaction : After you have lost an Edge Battle, you may strike first in this engagement.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

I feel as though this card should cost at least 2. It's an incredibly powerful ability that could change the course of a whole game when played at the right time. I would also say it could use a different name. Flavorwise, it should sound more aggressive, because it does not represent an instance of the heroes running away (which is usually how one survives an ambush). It's about scoring an immediate advantage. All this said, I do like the challenge this card poses to the game's present insistent focus on edge dominance, and its existence could certainly shake up the environment.

I was indeed a little uncertain about the cost. A good "surprise" card shouldn't cost too much (like "reversal of fate") because if you keep too many resources ready, your opponent can be pretty sure you've got a trick up your sleeve ( Ackbar after an Edge battle win, e.g.)

That said, a cost of 2 will force you to keep 2 or 3 resources ready which might be enough to make your opponent think you want to drop Ackbar and will thus go all-out to win the Edge battle ... hmmm ...

It shouldn't be too expensive either because you still lost the Edge Battle, which means that (unless Tarfful is also in the engagement) only your black combat icons will count for your strike.

As for the title ... I was going with the scene of Yoda who avoided the Clone Troopers at the Battle of Kashhyyk, where his Force Sense made it possible for him to escape their ambush/betrayal and strike before they could.

The idea was to evoke the flavor of the DS ambush failing because the Jedi have the Force to help them sense the attack coming before it really does and thus be anything but defenseless. I first went with the name "Failed Ambush", but thought that would suggest it was the LS ambush that failed.

How's about "Turn the Tables"?

Turn the Tables should work. And don't get me wrong: I like the idea of a card representing Yoda's escape from Kashyyyk; I just feel that what the card does, didn't really express doing what he did in gameplay terms. It was more like him sensing the attack ahead of time and beating the crap out of his would-be assailants, and Turn the Tables is a great name for that situation. Something that really represents a tactical retreat could be fun to see though, especially given the Jedi affiliation's control-oriented playstyle. For example:

Into Exile I Must Go - Event (Jedi)

Cost: 0

Force icons: 1

Action: Return a defending unit you control to its owner's hand. If the Balance of the Force is with the light side, reduce your opponent's unopposed bonus to 0 for this engagement.

"Failed, I have." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

My only problem with this card is that in the scene it's describing, Yoda is technically the "attacker." But because his arrival is in response to the newly-crowned Emperor's reign of terror, and given the nature of the SWLCG's cinematic gameplay, this could be interpreted as Yoda "defending" the galaxy against said reign of terror.

Edited by MarthWMaster

I got pretty excited when I read the Rogue Squadron announcement today. Not because I'm a huge fan of the book series (haven't gotten a chance to read them yet, sadly), but because I see this as the perfect opportunity for us to finally see a Rebel Luke objective set.

A Hero's Call - Objective (Rebel Alliance)

Resource: 1

Capacity: 5

Tatooine.

Rebel Alliance affiliation only.

Each of your piloted units contributes 1 Force icon to your side during the Force struggle.

"I want to go with you to Alderaan. There's nothing for me here now. I want to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father." - Luke Skywalker, A New Hope

MWM11 - 1/6

•Luke Skywalker - Unit (Rebel Alliance)

Cost: 3

Force icons: 3

Capacity: 3

Combat icons: U U

Character. Force User. Pilot.

Pilot (2). (While this unit is piloting a Speeder or Fighter unit, that unit gains elite and shielding.)

Action: Attach this unit to a friendly Speeder or Fighter unit as a Pilot enhancement.

MWM11 - 2/6

•Red Five - Unit (Rebel Alliance)

Combat icons: U U

Vehicle. Fighter.

While Luke Skywalker is piloting this unit, it cannot be targeted by enemy card effects.

"The Force is strong with this one." - Darth Vader, A New Hope

MWM11 - 3/6

X-34 Landspeeder - Unit (Neutral)

Cost: 2

Capacity: 1

Combat icons: n/a

Vehicle. Speeder.

Action: Sacrifice this unit to search your deck for a unique Character or Vehicle unit, reveal it, and add it to your hand.

"Look at this. Ever since the XP-38 came out, they're just not in demand." - Luke Skywalker, A New Hope

MWM11 - 4/6

Hidden Outpost - Enhancement (Neutral)

MWM11 - 5/6

Stay On Target - Fate

MWM11 - 6/6

Edited by MarthWMaster

That's a great announcement ... I hope we'll be seeing Biggs pretty soon as well (I guess it would be impossible for them not to incorporate Biggs in a Rogue Squadron themed Force Cycle)

I already like playing fighter/speeder-aggro and have done pretty well with my deck in earlier tournaments ... this is going to be soooo much fun!

And I guess that my previous "Mutiny on the Rand Ecliptic" pod has its new Fate card as well to replace "Target of Opportunity" :D

Indeed. I was also considering that objective, and whether it would be too powerful if it could take control of non-unique Officers as well?

Edited by MarthWMaster

Indeed. I was also considering that objective, and whether it would be too powerful if it could take control of non-unique Officers as well?

All three of them would probably be too overpowered.

However, Pilots & non-unique officers would fit better with the lore of defectors from the Imperial Academy, than Troopers ... Good point.

So updated to incorporate the new "pilot" rules:

WR1 1/6 Mutiny on the Rand Ecliptic Objective Rebel

Limit One per Deck

1 Resource Damage capacity: 5

Action : Focus this objective with X focus tokens to take control of target Pilot or non-unique Officer card where X is the cost of this card.

Forced Reaction : If this objective leaves play, all Dark Side units you control return to their owner's hand.

WR1 2/6 Biggs Darklighter (Unique) Unit Rebel

Cost: 2 Damage capacity: 2 Force Icons: 2

[T]

Character. Pilot.

Pilot (2) When this card is piloting on a friendly vehicle unit with Damage Capacity 3 or less, piloted vehicle gains Protect Vehicle and +1 Damage Capacity.

WR1 3/6 Derek "Hobbie" Klivian (Unique) Unit Rebel

Cost: 3 Damage capacity: 2 Force Icons: 1

U U

Character. Pilot.

Pilot (2) Reaction : After you Refresh, when this card is piloting a vehicle unit with cost 3 or less, take control of piloted vehicle.

"Two Fighters against a Star Destroyer?"

WR1 4/6 Red Squadron Fighter Unit Neutral

Cost: 2 Damage capacity: 2 Force Icons: 1

U

Vehicle. Fighter.

When this vehicle is piloted, it gains when attacking a [Navy] objective.

WR1 5/6 YAAHOOOOOO! Event Rebel

Cost: 2 Force Icons: 1

Interrupt : Target friendly player takes control of a Light Side unit currently not under his control.

" You're all clear kid! Now let's blow this thing and go home! " - Han Solo

6/6 Stay on Target Fate

Edited by WookieeRoar

Street Savvy - Objective (Smugglers and Spies)

Lothal.

While you control fewer units than your opponent, your Character units gain edge (1).

MWM12 - 1/6

•Ezra Bridger - Unit (Smugglers and Spies)

Force icons: 2

Capacity: 2

Combat icons: T

Character. Rogue. Force Sensitive.

You may play this card as a priority 9 fate card with the text: "Fate card effects cannot be canceled during this edge battle. If you win this edge battle, put this card into play as a participating unit on your side."

MWM12 - 2/6

Saboteur - Unit (Smugglers and Spies)

MWM12 - 3/6

Lothal Guerrillas - Unit (Neutral)

Combat icons: U

Character.

Action: After you win an edge battle as the attacker, if this unit is participating in the engagement, shuffle this unit and target other participating unit into their owner's decks.

MWM12 - 4/6

Spy Network - Enhancement (Smugglers and Spies)

Force icons: 2

Enhance an opponent's command deck.

When a card is drawn from enhanced deck, that card is revealed.

If the Balance of the Force is with the dark side, discard this enhancement from play.

MWM12 - 5/6

Seeds of Decay - Fate

MWM12 - 6/6

Edited by MarthWMaster

For my first Smugglers & Spies pod, I decided to do something different. FFG so far has used characters and settings from all over the EU sources: books, comics, computer games, RPGs ... but so far, no love for the old Marvel series.

So without further ado ... here's a Marvel inspired pod:

WR3 - 1/6 Deceit and Subterfuge Objective Smugglers and Spies
2 Resources 5 Damage Capacity
Interrupt: Use 2 [smugglers and Spies] resources to cancel the effect of a target enemy card being played. You can only use resources generated by [smugglers and Spies] cards to trigger this effect.

WR3 - 2/6 "Captain Drebble" (Unique) Unit Smugglers and Spies
Cost: 3 Damage Capacity: 2 Force Icons: 3

Character. Scoundrel. Spy .

U T
This unit is considered to be a copy of Lando Calrissian . If you control a copy of Lando Calrisian , you may return the copy that is in play to your hand and put this unit in play.
Reaction : Pay one Resource to put a focus token on or remove a focus token from a target non-unique Officer or Mercenary Unit. Limit once per engagement.
Blasters make me nervous .

WR3 - 3/6 Zeltron Bodyguard Unit Neutral
Cost: 2 Damage Capacity: 1 Force Icons: 2
U [T]

Character. Mercenary.
Interrupt : Sacrifice this unit to move a focus token from a unit you control to target enemy unit.
All Zeltrons are obsessed with romance. When they cannot love, they fight. Both are sports to them .

WR3 - 4/6 Zeltron Bodyguard

WR3 - 5/6 The Wheel (Unique) Enhancement Smugglers & Spies
Cost: 3 Resources: 3 Force Icons: 0
Location. Gamble.
Reaction : After an opposing player uses X resources that are generated by Units and/or Enhancements they control, reveal the top card of your deck. If it is an Event of cost X or higher, remove all focus tokens from this Enhancement and shuffle the revealed card into your deck. If it is a Unit or Enhancement of cost X or higher, put it into play under your control. If it is a card with a cost that's lower than X, discard it.
"The Wheel is a monument. A monument to pleasure, to risk, to greed. And, to those with the need or the desperation... It is also a monument to life and death. "

WR3 - 6/6 The Iskalon Effect Event Smugglers & Spies
Cost: 3 Force Icons: 1
Reaction : After an objective you control has been damaged by an enemy card effect or fate card, destroy target Officer unit.

Given that Marvel is once again gonna be top dog when it comes to establishing non-film canon, I think it's wise to look at some of the stuff they wrote back in the day. I've gotta say, I love the Zeltrons. Their text is so very flavorful, and fits well with the Smuggler affiliation's board manipulation theme. Their flavor text is also well-written and expository. My only real suggestion here would be to change the static text on "Captain Drebble" so that it becomes an action; i.e. the following:

This unit is considered to be Lando Calrissian.

Action: Return Lando Calrissian to your hand to put this unit from your hand into play.

While drawing up the following dream set, I noticed that the Lightsaber Form enhancements have been appearing in order of their form number (e.g. Shii-Cho is Form I , Makashi is Form II , etc.). If this pattern continues, the next such enhancement we will see is Form V , Shien. This form is best known for a variant of itself, recognized by its unorthodox, backhanded lightsaber grip that is used by several popular EU characters, such as Ahsoka Tano, Starkiller, and Quinlan Vos. Hopefully the art for the card will feature one of these characters. I recall the dream card I created for the Shien form earlier in this thread had a benefit when opposing multiple units. There were two reasons I did this, both top-down oriented (as all true dream cards should be): first, Shien is the form most adequate at deflecting blaster bolts; and second, I put the card in a Starkiller-based set, and Starkiller is all about taking on legions of Imperial scum singlehanded and leaving the enemy army in disarray.

A Hero's Legacy - Objective (Jedi)

Resource: 2

While you control one or fewer units, reduce the cost of the first card you play each turn by 1.

"Pass on what you have learned." - Yoda, Return of the Jedi

MWM13 - 1/6

Luke Skywalker - Unit (Jedi)

Cost: 5

Force: 4

Combat: U U T

Character. Force User.

Elite.

While this unit is committed to the Force, each of your enhanced Force User and Force Sensitive units gains edge (1).

MWM13 - 2/6

Student of the Force - Unit (Jedi)

Force: 1

Combat: U B

Character. Force Sensitive.

Shielding.

While this unit is enhanced, it has +1 damage capacity.

Action: Discard this unit from your hand to search your deck for a Jedi enhancement and add it to your hand. Until the end of the phase, reduce the cost to play cards that share a name with that enhancement by 1.

MWM13 - 3/6

Student of the Force - Unit (Jedi)

Combat: U

Character. Force User.

Shielding.

While this unit is enhanced, it has +1 damage capacity.

Action: Discard this unit from your hand to search your deck for a Jedi enhancement and add it to your hand. Until the end of the phase, reduce the cost to play cards that share a name with that enhancement by 1.

MWM13 - 4/6

Jedi Lightsaber - Enhancement (Jedi)

MWM13 - 5/6

Niman Training - Enhancement (Jedi)

Cost: 1

Skill. Lightsaber Form.

Enhance a Force User unit.

Enhanced unit cannot be targeted by enemy card effects on your turn.

MWM13 - 6/6

Edited by MarthWMaster

While drawing up the following dream set, I noticed that the Lightsaber Form enhancements have been appearing in order of their form number (e.g. Shii-Cho is Form I , Makashi is Form II , etc.). If this pattern continues, the next such enhancement we will see is Form V , Shien. This form is best known for a variant of itself, recognized by its unorthodox, backhanded lightsaber grip that is used by several popular EU characters, such as Ahsoka Tano, Starkiller, and Quinlan Vos. Hopefully the art for the card will feature one of these characters. I recall the dream card I created for the Shien form earlier in this thread had a benefit when opposing multiple units. There were two reasons I did this, both top-down oriented (as all true dream cards should be): first, Shien is the form most adequate at deflecting blaster bolts; and second, I put the card in a Starkiller-based set, and Starkiller is all about taking on legions of Imperial scum singlehanded and leaving the enemy army in disarray.

Funny you should mention Shien! It was just leaked in today's Draw Their Fire announcement!

Funny you should mention Shien! It was just leaked in today's Draw Their Fire announcement!
Edited by MarthWMaster

I just want to say how super cool it is that you caught on to the Lightsaber forms being released in numerical order. I'm really impressed! Great job!

Oh, it wasn't my imagination, then? Yay! xD

All this excitement has overrun the circuits of my fandom here. As a Luke fan, I'll definitely be building a deck around his new objective set . As for this objective and its set, I could have gone either way with it alignment-wise. Ultimately though, the previewed Luke set put me in a more light-sided mood.

Endangering the Mission - Objective (Jedi)

Endor.
Limit 1 per objective deck.

This objective contributes 1 Force icon to the dark side during the Force struggle.

Interrupt: Before a unit focuses to strike, commit that unit to the Force or remove it from the Force. (Limit once per turn.)

MWM14 - 1/6

Tydirium - Unit (Jedi)

Force: 2

Combat:

Vehicle. Transport.

Shielding.

While this unit is committed to the Force, the first unit you focus to strike as an attacker each turn has T.

"Do they have a code clearance?" - Darth Vader, Return of the Jedi

MWM14 - 2/6

Guardian of Peace - Unit (Jedi)

MWM14 - 3/6

There Is Good in Him - Enhancement (Jedi)

Enhance an enemy Character unit not named Emperor Palpatine.

Enhanced unit contributes its Force icons toward your side during the Force struggle (they still also contribute to the dark side if enhanced unit is ready).

MWM14 - 4/6

Father, Please! - Event (Jedi)

Interrupt: Cancel an event targeting one of your Force User or Force Sensitive units. If this cancels a Sith event, you may attach it to the targeted unit as a Force card.

MWM14 - 5/6

Triumph of Light - Event (Jedi)

Force: 0

Action: If you win the Force struggle by ten or more Force icons this phase, you win the game. Until end of turn, Darth Vader's Force icons do not contribute to the dark side during the Force struggle.

"You were right. You were right about me. Tell your sister...you were right." - Anakin Skywalker, Return of the Jedi

MWM14 - 6/6

Edited by MarthWMaster

All this excitement has overrun the circuits of my fandom here. As a Luke fan, I'll definitely be building a deck around his new objective set . As for this objective and its set, I could have gone either way with it alignment-wise. Ultimately though, the previewed Luke set put me in a more light-sided mood.

Endangering the Mission - Objective (Jedi)

Endor.

This objective contributes 1 Force icon to the dark side during the Force struggle.

Interrupt: Before a unit focuses to strike, commit that unit to the Force or remove it from the Force.

MWM14 - 1/6

Tydirium - Unit (Jedi)

Combat:

Vehicle. Transport.

Shielding.

While this unit is committed to the Force, the first unit you focus to strike as an attacker each turn has T.

"Do they have a code clearance?" - Darth Vader, Return of the Jedi

MWM14 - 2/6

Guardian of Peace - Unit (Jedi)

MWM14 - 3/6

There Is Good in Him - Enhancement (Jedi)

Enhance an enemy Force User or Force Sensitive unit not named Emperor Palpatine.

Enhanced unit contributes its Force icons toward your side during the Force struggle (they still also contribute to the dark side if enhanced unit is ready).

MWM14 - 4/6

Father, Please! - Event (Jedi)

Interrupt: Cancel an event targeting one of your Force User or Force Sensitive units. If this cancels a Sith event, you may attach it to the targeted unit as a Force card.

MWM14 - 5/6

Triumph of Light - Event (Jedi)

Action: If you win the Force struggle by ten or more Force icons this phase, you win the game. Until end of turn, Darth Vader's Force icons do not contribute to the dark side during the Force struggle.

"You were right. You were right about me. Tell your sister...you were right." - Anakin Skywalker, Return of the Jedi

MWM14 - 6/6

The objective here needs a limit once per turn. Otherwise you can commit all of your opponents striking units (until they run out of force cards) each turn, way to powerful if that's the case.

You're right, of course. Strange, I could've sworn I put that clause in originally. Either way, fixed.

The Suprosa Deception - Objective (Imperial Navy)

Reaction: After winning a Force struggle, discard target friendly objective from play and replace it with the top card of its controller's objective deck. (Limit once per game.)

"Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design." - Emperor Palpatine, Return of the Jedi

MWM15 - 1/6

Death Star II - Unit (Imperial Navy)

Cost: X

Force: 3

Capacity: X

Combat:

Space Station.

Elite.

This unit's cost and damage capacity are equal to the Death Star dial.

Reaction: After this unit enters play, set the Balance of the Force to the dark side.

While the Death Star dial is 10 or higher, this unit has the text, " Action: Focus this unit twice to destroy target objective or Capital Ship unit."

MWM15 - 2/6

Heavy Stormtrooper Squad - Unit (Neutral)

MWM15 - 3/6

Heavy Stormtrooper Squad - Unit (Neutral)

MWM15 - 4/6

Endor Shield Generator - Enhancement (Imperial Navy)

Endor.

Enhance your play area.

Reaction: After declaring a Capital Ship or Space Station unit as a defender, place 1 shield on that unit.

MWM15 - 5/6

Darkness and Light - Fate

Priority: 6

Participating units committed to the Force contribute their Force icons to the resolution of this edge battle.

MWM15 - 6/6

Edited by MarthWMaster

Hello, all. I'm fairly new to the game, but I always love coming up with ideas for the card games I play. It's always an enjoyable creative outlet.

As many issues as the prequels had, it would be fun to see some cards from those stories available. Now, I'm a little nutty in that when I create cards, I like to try and come up with entire expansions. Now, I won't be too crazy, and will just post one objective set idea at a time. That being said, here is the first objective set from my force pack concept to start an Episode I block, The Invasion of Naboo.

The Negotiations Will Be Short (Jedi Objective)

Resources (1) Capacity (6)

Light Side Force Users are protected from edge dependent unit damage.

“These Federation types are cowards. The negotiations will be short.” -Qui Gon Jinn

*Qui Gon Jinn (Jedi Unit)

Character. Force User.

Cost (4) Capacity (3) Combat (UUU) Force (4)

Elite. Droids defending against Qui Gon Jinn have their damage capacity reduced by 1 until end of combat phase.

“I can only protect you, I cannot fight a war for you.” -Qui Gon Jinn

Qui Gon’s Lightsaber (Jedi Enhancement)

Cost (1) Force (2)

Enhance a Force Sensitive or Force User Character. Enhanced Character is protected from Unit Damage dealt by droids. If enhanced character is Qui Gon Jinn, he is protected from Unit Damage.

Shields! (Neutral Event)

Cost (0) Force (1)

Interrupt. Remove all damage tokens from a Character in battle and place them on another friendly Character.

He’s coming through! (Jedi Event)

Cost (2) Force (2)

Place a focus token on any resource card that is not on objective or faction card.

The Negotiations Were Short(Jedi Enhancement)

Cost (3) Force (1)

Enhance damaged dark side objective. Droids cannot defend an attack against enhanced objective.

“You were right about one thing, Master. The negotiations were short.” Obi Wan Kenobi

Edited by cease2exist

Been a while ... but here's my first Navy objective. I tried to play a little with one of the last named navy officers who doesn't have their own card yet:

WR5 1/6 Surprise Attack Objective Navy
Resource: 1 Damage Capacity: 5
Hoth .
Reaction : After you resolve a strike with a [Navy] unit of Cost 3 or higher, capture the top card in target opponent's Discard Pile. Limit once per turn.

WR5 2/6 Admiral Ozzel (unique) Unit Navy
Cost: 3 Damage Capacity: 2 Force Icons: 3
[T]
Character. Officer .
Reaction : After an Edge Stack is revealed in which your opponent has placed at least one Fate card, discard this card from your hand to disregard the card effects of all Fate cards in both Edge stacks. Their Force icons are still counted towards the resolution of the Edge Battle.
"He felt surprise was wiser ... " - General Veers

WR5 3/6 Prison Guard Unit Neutral
Cost: 2 Damage Capacity: 1 Force Icons: 1
U U [T]
Character. Trooper .
This unit may strike during an Engagement it isn't participating in, if the Engagement is targeting an Objective where at least one Captured Card is being held.

WR5 4/6 Prison Guard

WR5 5/6 They are Tracking us . Event Navy
Cost: 1 Force Icons: 3
Reaction : After a card is returned to its owner's hand, discard one card at random from that player's hand.
"They let us go. That's the only explanation for the ease of our escape" - Leia Organa

WR5 6/6 The Chain of Command Fate
Force Icons: 2
Play an Officer or Leader unit from your hand or discard pile as a participating unit in this engagement. Reduce the cost to play this unit by 2 (to a minimum of 1).

Finally got a Sith Pod ready ... (tiny yay). Strange how for a long time, I couldn't think of really good Sith cards ... then I noticed that Fear - Anger - Hate chain in the Condition enhancements, and I just had to think of what would make a decent Suffering card. Add Exar Kun in the mix (who is totally sulking in his Massassi temple during the battle of Yavin) and it all fell into place.

WR4 1/6 Fear for their Loved Ones. Objective Sith
Yavin IV.
While this objective is Undamaged, all Light Side Force Sensitive and Force User characters lose X-1 Force Icons where X is the number of unique Light Side characters in play.

WR4 2/6 Exar Kun (unique) Unit Sith
Cost: 3 Damage Capacity: 3 Force Icons: 4
Character. Force User. Spirit .
U [T]
Elite. This unit can only be comitted to the Force if there is at least one Yavin IV objective in play.
When this unit is comitted to the Force it gains U [T] and Targeted Strike.
"I was the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith. I am Exar Kun." - Exar Kun

WR4 3/6 Massassi Warrior. Unit Neutral
Cost: 1 Damage Capacity: 3 Force Icons: 2
Character. Warrior.

U U B
Forced Reaction : If during the Force Phase you don't control at least one Force User Character, destroy this unit.

WR4 3/6 Massassi Warrior. Unit Neutral

WR4 5/6 Suffering. Enhancement Sith
Cost: 2 Force Icons: 2
Condition .
Enhance target enemy Character unit. After Enhanced unit resolves a strike, the player controlling enhanced unit devides X damage amongst the units they control where X is the total amount of U and icons on Enhanced unit.

WR4 6/6 Force Vortex. Event Sith
Force. Control. Alter .
Cost: 3 Force Icons: 2
Play only if the Force is with the Dark Side.
Action : Sacrifice a unit that is comitted to the Force to devide 5 damage over all enemy units that are comitted to the Force. You must deal at least 1 damage to each taget unit.

Hello to everyone!!! FFG create so beautiful game for us, even our local dream card project can't be so extremely powerful, useful and playable, than what we see in third game cycle.
And I want to ask you - do you want to see new dreams, or FFG cards with alternate images from me? (third variant - you post image, text - and if I can create your card, I'll do it).

P.S. About myself - I want to apology to all of you for my ignorance - I leave in another reality - in the world of Star Wars The Old Republic, and because of that I don't have enough time for anything, but as Star Wars fans, you must forgive me for that...

Vader_imp_2_zps0accd8c6.png

For image-based cards, I recommend either A) cards that can replace existing cards a la the legal alternate-art promos, or B) whole objective sets so the dream cards can actually be used in casual play. No offense meant, but dream cards that don't belong to their own objective sets aren't very useful in this game.

Edited by MarthWMaster

Is there any chance you have templates for Star Wars player cards of various types and factions? Or at the very least a tutorial on how to make a template? I'd love to get in on the kind of custom card creation you've been doing but my photoshop-fu is too weak to do it on my own, and creating text cards just isn't good enough.

A Mechanical Bond - Objective (Rebel)

Capacity: 4

Tatooine.

Each Droid unit you control gains 1 Force icon during the Force struggle.

MWM16 - 1/6

C-3PO - Unit (Rebel)

Droid.

[T]

Reaction: After you win a Force struggle, draw 1 card.

"Excuse me sir, but that R2 unit is in prime condition. A real bargain!" C-3PO, A New Hope

MWM16 - 2/6

R2-D2 - Unit (Rebel)

Droid.
Shielding.

While you control C-3PO, this unit gains elite and is considered committed to the Force.

MWM16 - 3/6

Secondhand Astromech - Unit (LS)

Damage capacity: 1

Combat icons:

Droid.

Interrupt: When this unit would focus to strike, you may move a focus token from one of your exhausted Droid units onto this unit instead.

"Uncle Owen, this R2 unit has a bad motivator, look!" Luke Skywalker, A New Hope

MWM16 - 4/6

Secondhand Astromech - Unit (LS)

MWM16 - 5/6

Automated Affections - Enhancement (Rebel)

Condition.

Enhance a Droid unit.

Enhanced unit gains "Protect Droid ." If enhanced unit is C-3PO or R2-D2, he also gains +3 damage capacity.

"Why I should stick my neck out for you is quite beyond my capacity." C-3PO, A New Hope
MWM16 - 6/6

We've seen Thrawn and Xizor come out. How about a nice C'baoth objective set?

Secret of Mount Tantiss - Objective(Imp. Navy)

Wayland

Limit one per objective deck. When this objective is revealed, name a unique character. That character is considered non-unique while this objective remains in play.

1 of 6

*Joruus C’baoth - Unit(Imp. Navy)

Cost: 5

Human, Force User

Joruus C’baoth has one additional force icon for each unique character an opponent controls.

2 of 6

Ysalamir - Enhancement(Neutral)

Enhance non-unique character. Enhanced character is considered unique.

3 of 6

4 of 6

5 of 6

Imprisoned in Mount Tantiss - Enhancement(Imp. Navy)

Enhance Force User or Force Sensitive. Enhanced character is not a Force User or Force Sensitive.

6 of 6