SW LCG Dream Cards

By Galak Fyyar, in Star Wars: The Card Game

reir reir reir reir reir reir reir reir reir reir reir

Can I request an Admiral Daala?

I love what you have done here. The quality is amazing. I would love it if you would post some of your work over on A Few Maneuvers . We have a huge X-wing customs section (Cards and miniatures), and I would love to have you help people get interested in doing this for the LCG. Come over and take a look around. We're still trying to build the LCG section, but let us know what you think.

Thanks,

Roy

As for the issue of clone troopers belonging to both the Republic and, later, the Empire -- one can easily imagine the same card appearing in objective sets for both the light side and the dark side, but perhaps with different artwork as is the case for all currently-known fate cards.

So many people have asked me to open secret - how I made those cards. Ok, I give you all information what I have.

1. Template:

s-36.png

This is PNG file – simply open it in Photoshop (or something similar) and add a picture.

2. Fonts – main font for the game text is the “Eurostiel” and “Eurostielb” (for bold text). For cost and health numbers FFG use “Impact” font and “Times New Roman” for lore text – you may easily find all those fonts on your PC or in internet and add them on card again with something like Photoshop etc. All icons you may find in Rulebook PDF at support page on this site.

3. Other templates – sorry, I don’t have them now. I spend a month on this one and even don’t work on others. But if anybody willing to help make them – welcome aboard. I need card scans created on scanner which cost more than 100-200$ - if anybody have access to such equipment, do it. I need PNG scans with minimum resolution of 2100X1500 dots.

I hope all this information is help to create movement in support for Star Wars The Card Game.

Thanks a lot!

Can you post the neutral templates too please. Thanks!

Darth Revan and Darth Malak > all other Darths. Revan knew how to use a bit of evil to enact a greater good. And Malak? Well, Malak was Malak.

Galak Fyyar said:

caedus89 said:

No disrepect to Maul but my favorite sith is Caedus. He knew every single fighting style and how to beat them except for one. Which eventually led to his downfall.

Caedus you say… ;)

s-32.png

P.S. I apologize for the silence, but I try to answer on all your questions tomorrow (I really try… maybe… I'm SO Busy!!!) …

Finally my local community will have “Desolation of Hoth” and I want to show you what a prize (again, card only for collection) I'm created for our tomorrow tournament:

i-42.jpg

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Still thought the way he was taken out was quite lame.

Still holding out for a Daala ;)

cooleo1c said:

Only because of you so badly want her ;)

s-43.png

Also my first custom wallpaper for this game - enjoy!

s-44.PNG

****!!

Nice cards :)

Where are you getting the art for these cards?

Also: The flavor text for the Darth Caedus card is incorrect. Apocalypse was book 9 of FATE OF THE JEDi, not LEGACY OF THE FORCE.

Also, I wonder if the "Book IX" heading is even necessary; after all, the game's quotes have so far omitted the episode number, instead consisting of "A New Hope," "The Empire Strikes Back," etc., as though they were quoting the books rather than the films.

Another request is complete: ;)

s-45.png

Is it just me, or this that card a littele overpowered?

cdgodin said:

Haven't all the cards in this thread been?

cdgodin said:

Compare Jerec with Executor and don't forget - there is no Ruusan objectives in the game. ;)

Even so, Ruusan exists in the Star Wars universe, so that there could, theoretically, be a Ruusan objective eventually. And under absolutely no circumstances should a single card ever have that many icons, edge-dependent or otherwise.

MarthWMaster said:

Even so, Ruusan exists in the Star Wars universe, so that there could, theoretically, be a Ruusan objective eventually. And under absolutely no circumstances should a single card ever have that many icons, edge-dependent or otherwise.

Yoda can pretty easily get up to that many icons…

Yes, but when he does, he's not a single card, he's a unit card with a whopping stack of enhancement cards, likely including a few that can be removed simply by dealing him 2 damage.

YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Galak Fyyar said:

cooleo1c said:

Only because of you so badly want her ;)

s-43.png

Hey Galak, do you take requests with text, picture etc. already laid out? I have a dream card I'd love to see but have zero PS skills.

Or alternatively, would you be opposed to people posting dream card text in your thread? You know, make your thread THE dream card thread? I was going to just do that but thought it would be better to ask first before hijacking your thread reir

SmokeyJ said:

Hey Galak, do you take requests with text, picture etc. already laid out? I have a dream card I'd love to see but have zero PS skills.

Or alternatively, would you be opposed to people posting dream card text in your thread? You know, make your thread THE dream card thread? I was going to just do that but thought it would be better to ask first before hijacking your thread reir

As long as this thread is named SW LCG Dream Cards (not Galak's Fyyar SW LCG Dream Cards thread) anybody is free to post anything here. About requests - I take them, but now only for Sith and Imperial units (sorry, don't have other card templates, but work in progress).