The Final Alliance (Team Thread)

By Digi_Dude_78, in New Key Bearers

So Smallvilles on..wooh. But I'm trying to decide on buying how many packs. ...So what's new everyone?

ccooldudecool said:

Hey digi jw how many HP do u have?

what are you going to get with them

I should have stock-piled my HP better. I don't think I got any left, but whatever...

How can someone enter to this team?, thanks for the help...

Hey Junito...

You've already entered this Team...
All you gotta do is make a post here saying that you wanna enter... and you already did that a few pages ago... and to make sure one of the Leaders... (mainly me) knows that you want in...

But there are also the rules to follow...

Hey Junito...

You've already entered this Team...
All you gotta do is make a post here saying that you wanna enter... and you already did that a few pages ago... and to make sure one of the Leaders... (mainly me) knows that you want in...

But there are also the rules to follow...

like you must give me any cloud cards you get

WHAAAT!!, you're joking right?lol, hey Digi which are the rule's and this team is like other that you have to pick a character that represent you?, thanks for all, i know you're joking...well i think...

im only jokeing if the answer is no

No Junito... I'm not joking around here...

There are only 2 main rules that we have to follow... (Well 3rd is optional)

1. Gotta be Active - Best way to get to know your team... help each other out... meet new people, etc...
2. HAVE FUN!!!! - Most important thing about being on a Team with others who enjoy the same thing...

The third one has been ignored multiple times on this Team of all of them and you have to stay true to who you choose to join with... You can't go backstabbing us and going out for some other place instead... I won't go naming any people... just saying that it has happened before....

Now as for a person to choose as who you want to be as... Well let's just say that I used to do that... man the good old days of Team Final Fantasy... We don't do it anymore cause we can't use the signature pictures that we used to have on the other forums and because we are now 2 teams put together...

Hope this answers some of your questions...

hey digi i've been meaning to ask you if you new yugi stuff then whats on your trade thread at namflow's site

I haven't been on his site in ages... plus the fact that I haven't done any Yu-Gi in ages as well...

For now nothing is new for my other Trade Thread... that's all I can say for now...

awww too bad anyway welcome to the team Junito and make sure you follow rule two thats my favorite

I only hope he follows our optional rule... (#3)

We've had too many people doing that to us lately...

if it makes you feel any better i'll always be here gui%C3%B1o.gif

roflmfao @ blasphemous hero

digi that's because namflow is never here :( sad.gif

kk no prob. when i enter into a team i dont betray it, well but i will think about it first but is a 80% yes, the other % dont worry about them, and yes i can follow the rules dont worry, well i let you know, but is a good idea to put us characters but will see that later, luck to all...

Us older memebers all know what happens when you betrya the team...things definitely got a little awkward.

When i betray the team?, so thats mean i was alredy in the team, so what was those things that goes little ackward? cause i dont remember, well luck thinking...

I'd rather we don't talk about this anymore... It might give some of the members some ideas...

You haven't left the team have you Junito? (Going and posting on one of the other Team Threads)

And you don't know what happens when someone does betray us... because you haven't been here long enough to know anything about us...
As for the character choosing idea... we can go for it... but give us leaders some time to think about how to do it...

So guys... stop talking about this topic please...

I got my oathkeeper in the mail for you Roxas jsut sent it like a day or 2 ago

Mouse said:

I got my oathkeeper in the mail for you Roxas jsut sent it like a day or 2 ago

i just sent everyone's cards today.

Sorry Roxas I didn't have s chance to send yours today, but I'm going to run errands tomorrow so I'll send it then. And hopefully we can get a practice match in too at some point...sorry.

No problems man, stuff happens.