The Final Alliance (Team Thread)

By Digi_Dude_78, in New Key Bearers

so what all have i missed (i thought i could catch up but yall done got WAY ahead of me since my last post and im to lazy to read it all HAHAHA) so whats the deal how's everyone doing competitively? who went to the darkside and who stayed light, any new strategies anyone find yet? also to drum....

CATCH *throws a hammer* BONK

HAHAHA cant live without the hammer bros. HAHAHA

Namflow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh, I'm back =P

Xabers said:

Getting back to the tournament thing I'm good for a game whenever. I wanna face one of your decks Roxas...especially that Regen WR.

Would sometime next week or this weekend work for you? I'm loaded with hmwk and I'm barely even refreshing the browser other than to find information.

CATCH'S hammers throws back at namflow

Yes...namflow's back! And what about the people who went both Light and Dark? Hmm...?

Roxas that sounds okay, but I work a lot during the weekends so it might be a little later on at night, but I doubt that's too much of a problem for you...lol.

I see namflow is starting to return again... Good... now I don't have to stress out being only leader... whew...

As for practice for the event... I work all day tomorrow, but after that I am free for the rest of the week... my deck really needs some practice.... It used to do well... but I changed it up a bit and now it needs some work...

So anything new happening with the team so far?

So far I'm staying with the Light Player... I don't like the Dark Players.... so far... Ansem is ok as WR but I still don't like him... too many weaknesses on him...

dont work to hard there digi hehe can i get in this tourney

digi I'll play you tomorrow if we're on atthe same time. I can't remember the last time I even had a match.... And isn't your sister a team leader? What happened to her?

I dont understand what you told me on the traverse avatars , you mean my character is Sora and your's Riku if i join the team?, well let me know maybe i join...

Friday Night is good for me, I'm studying for my AP Poli Sci test until then

I think for Practice {and myabe the tournament] I may run dark swarm. I'm hoping to get my thrid Soul Eater by then.

@Junito

I'm switching my avy to Riku once they put it up.

Junito said:

I dont understand what you told me on the traverse avatars , you mean my character is Sora and your's Riku if i join the team?, well let me know maybe i join...

Whenever we're both on digi...I need a match pretty bad if I'm gonna represent us in the tournament.

Hey Xabers

email me so we can work out that trade, I have more access to my email throughout the day

[email protected]

No problem. Expect one in either later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

alright, I'll probably check it about 11 ish my time cause that during my lunch break and I'll be finishing my article on Re:CoM.

Okay that should be pretty easy cause I have an online class at 9 (which would be 10 your time).

thats not bad. I get to the computer around 10:30 but I need to interview someone.

Well don't rush it. Just check it whenever and get as soon as you can.

hey everyone whats happing these days

blasphemous hero said:

hey everyone whats happing these days

Not much... actually...

Trying to get my HP Collection organized for Mailing...
My Head hurts right now.... too many little numbers and math calculations...

Oh yeah and we have multiple new members...

new members thats cool now whats the matter too much HP i'll take it if you dont want it

Too many calculations and math equations for my little head... sorpresa.gif

I'm done one of our collections for Promos...

But now I need more HP before January 31st comes along... (deadline)
This has brought me down to about 3 or 4 left...

Anyways... How are you? Haven't seen you in a bit... Namflow is back as well...

im doing ok just been messing with the forces of the universe how about you

Hey digi jw how many HP do u have?

So Smallvilles on..wooh. But I'm trying to decide on buying how many packs. ...So what's new everyone?