The Final Alliance (Team Thread)

By Digi_Dude_78, in New Key Bearers

the loophole to that statement is that if you post you get the edit button back for a limited time

He's got that right Demon....
Good to see you back again...

The trick to doing editing... look at the area where it says the time and day that it was posted... there should be something to click on that says "Edit Topic" or something like that... but it only works during the last 5 minutes of your post....

For a Trade Thread... I find it easier to make updates to the main thread as soon as you make a reply to the thread itself.

Hey i wanna be on the Team because my brother is in that Team that is Junito so i hope i can be on the Team...~^

Ok... you can join...

So this is another group of siblings that we have on the Team.... if your brother hasn't already told you the rules....

1. Be Active... Best Way to get to know people right?
2. HAVE FUN!!!!! - That's the main one...

That's all there is to it...

HI EVERYONE!

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Riku_Fangirl, one of the founders and leaders of The Final Alliance. And to all of you who remember me: HI PEOPLE!!!

I'm back from the dead and hope to never return there, so I'm gonna try and be as active as I can. If I dissapear for a while, and you start to question "Hey, where's our female leader gone?" just ask Digi_Dude. He is my brother and will be able to answer your questiones about that.

I think that's about all I have to say. I'm happy I can finally get back on the forrums again.

So Digi, while I'm thinking about it. Are we holding a Battle of Alliances? Even with my deck(s) out of commission for the next week or two, I'm excited about this.

Hey Thanks digi well my brother dont tell me the rules but are simple...~^

hello everyone how are things

Hey guy's my bad to be a little out from the forum, i knew that you accept my brother on the team Digi thanks pal, hey did you get my card?, well let me know any news, kk guys and sorry again for be a little out...

It goes bh, it goes.

I finished set 2 yesterday so now I just need seven cards to see I got them all......oh god this is turning into pokemon XD.

And don't forget the fact that I'm back on the boards. Although, I see that you've changed your name from suzaku_phoenix.

ya i figured new forums new name and its good to see you back i felt bad for digi being the only leader around anyway i hope to see more posts from you now

I'm happy to be back. Demonofturks and Shak, as well as my bro, convinced me that I should. I'm going to try and be on as often as possible, but it might be a little hard sometimes. I'm still in school, and I have choir, band, marching band, and vocal Jazz performances a lot. As well as the fact that I do RPGs 3 times a week. so if I'm not on for over a week, don't be alarmed. As I have said before, just ask Digi why I'm not on and he'll probably tell you.

Riku_Fangirl said:

I'm happy to be back. Demonofturks and Shak, as well as my bro, convinced me that I should. I'm going to try and be on as often as possible, but it might be a little hard sometimes. I'm still in school, and I have choir, band, marching band, and vocal Jazz performances a lot. As well as the fact that I do RPGs 3 times a week. so if I'm not on for over a week, don't be alarmed. As I have said before, just ask Digi why I'm not on and he'll probably tell you.

O.o
I'm in band, choir, marching band, jazz band, and steel drums....omg

demonofturks said:

Riku_Fangirl said:

O.o
I'm in band, choir, marching band, jazz band, and steel drums....omg

I would be in Jazz band except for the fact that it would involve waking up at 5 every school day instead of just 2.

i cant wake up at 5 anyday

I only do because I have to. I sleep in till 12 on the weekend if I can.

cant blame you there course people get on to me because of my sleeping habits but whatever

Hey, am I really the only Female member of the Alliance right now?

Hey everyone how's it going?

roxas- im doing good how bout you

riku_fangirl- yes i do belive so why feeling like the odd man or rather woman out

blasphemous hero said:

roxas- im doing good how bout you

riku_fangirl- yes i do belive so why feeling like the odd man or rather woman out

I'm doing ......so-so.

something the matter

blasphemous hero said:

something the matter

my gf's being a *****. as much as I dont like the word I have to use it cause it's the only way of describing it that gets the full meaning across.

Roxas said:

blasphemous hero said:

something the matter

my gf's being a *****. as much as I dont like the word I have to use it cause it's the only way of describing it that gets the full meaning across.

oh sry to here that wish i could help but anything i say may just be superfulious still if you wanna talk im here