The Final Alliance (Team Thread)

By Digi_Dude_78, in New Key Bearers

sounds fun.

looks like we're the only team signed up at the moment as is anyway

I'll do another Alliance Team thing afterwards... we've already got 4 members signed up for the Team Battle anyways...

I have also updated the main post... more members have re-joined

you do know when you reply you can edit the main post by going up to it and there should be the edit button next to posted on and the date

and who gave yall permission to move without me HAHAHA Wolfman reporting for duty. sorry for being awal yall and ill work on making a visit each day at least. its good to see some one took up the trustworthy traders in my absence so thats at least one thing off of me HAHAHA so whats everyone up to.

sorry for the double post but i jus thought of something HAHAHA whats with the "points" thing on here. is this their attempt at matching the others forum point redemption?

nam long time no see! How's life been going? happy.gif

namflow said:

sorry for the double post but i jus thought of something HAHAHA whats with the "points" thing on here. is this their attempt at matching the others forum point redemption?

Nice to see you again Namflow. Yeah, they hold raffles at the end of the month and depending on your points you get entered into a different raffle.

the hammer brothers untied are finally back together let the hammers fly starts throwing hammers like a mad man partido_risa.gif

Hey drum I got a question for you? Did you really get a Sephiroth in your Set 3 box?

Namflow is back.... awesome.... now I gotta get the other leaders back on...

And yes Xabers... drum dud pulled a Sephiroth in his box... or have you not seen his Trade Thread yet??

I now rival him as I also have one... sorpresa.gif

i will soon have one as well...for i will not stop until I get every card.

Wow...what a let down. I bought an entire box and didn't get one...but I did score Ansem in my very first pack and got some other nice things. Just wanted to know what Sephiroth does though...

He is not discarded when you use him in a challenge.

yes i did first pack sephiroth i wanted cloud what a let down

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Black Friday....Kingdom Hearts cards on sell....life is good

So Sephiroth is a Friend!? Wow, I didn't think people were serioius when they said that... Oh, and I got a foil Cloud drum :) Pulled it in one of my last packs.

Hey Xabers, would you happen to have any spare Oathkeepers?

Yeah, actually I have two and i don't usually keep either in my deck so at least once could be tradeable.

*hugs*

dude you are my new favor member, Oathkeeper is the last card i need to complete set one.

lol I looked at your trade-list and saw a couple things I might be interested in. But aren't you trading with that other player on your thread?

Xabers said:

lol I looked at your trade-list and saw a couple things I might be interested in. But aren't you trading with that other player on your thread?

I'm technically trading with four, I'm sending everyone's cards tomorrow when I go to the post office.

But not for Oathkeeper I take it?

Nope. It's one of the few cards I've yet to come across from packs, and for some reason people dont seem to have extra or they dont reply back for what ever reason.

I sign up tell me how this **** is gonna work though

Digi Dude and Namflow know more about the regulation than I do for the time being, however I do know that we're preparing for the Team Tournament (look in Olympus Colliesum). Basically we talk about deck stratgeies, and you can ask any of us to duel.
It's so you can always find someone to duel with and practice/test your deck for team tournies or real tournies

But this is offically from me WELCOME TO FINAL ALLAINCE. lol.