The Final Alliance (Team Thread)

By Digi_Dude_78, in New Key Bearers

I know I posted I'll give you a list when i can post again without double posting cause I can't edit with out posting.

replied

So Digi, when are we having that elimination tournament for the top three reps for the tourney?

Tourney?

Am I to late to enter?

It's in the Colesium, I think it's 3-5 for team and I'm not sure whose's signed up already. But the eliminate round for our inner team tourney needs to follow the same rules (ie time limit and other rules that are added)

Can i join :?
I don't have a "deck" untill x-mas though, but i do have cards =/

I'm sure Digi will say yes to letting you join

the only catch is you have to stay active. lol. But welcome to the Final Allaince.
If they're are any cards that you are looking for please feel free to visit my trade thread and ask about them. Just cause they're not on the list doesn't mean I dont have an extra put away.

Ccooldudecool - I'm 75% sure you can join =P always welcomed new members and such, but since the sudden change in the forums, you should ask Digi first.

You know for that Joe I'm tempted to say no for that 15% chance.... hahaha... just kidding guys...

But.... That's not what were about now is it???

ccooldudecool welcome in...
Roxas told ya about 1 of the rules we have in here...

1. Gotta Be Active - Best way of getting to know other people...
2. HAVE FUN - (this is the important one)

So you don't have a deck yet... but... I'm sure we'll be able to help you out if you need it...

Also updated member list...

So Digi, for the tournament since it appears that Final Hour isn't going to be able to change the list, I think that the four of us on that list need to start deck practice for the tournament soon.

I'll try and find the time limit for the rounds and then we can practice using tournament rules, alright?

Sure .... I guess we could do that....

That is if Demonofturks shows up here... and Xabers... and if we can all enter the Chatzy Rooms at the same time in our busy lifestyles...

Another thing...

On the old forums... Blasterjoe said something about leaving the team...
Care to enlighten me on this joe??? As the represantitive in charge for us... I need to know what your up to...

Well either way I'm going to be working on my deck to prep for the tourney. If I can get the cards I'm missing before than we're set, if not well I should be in good shape too.

Okay thanks =D *is happy 85% > 15%*

Also what store usually has the cards? ( Besides amazon and borders )
And good luck in the "war"

Target. You have to call you local game stops and some carry them but they are not on their websiter. Game Stop is usally cheaper by 2 dollars.

Right... hahahaha... guess I miscalulated that one...

Well... as to what stores sell the game... Where about's are you... can't help much if I don't know where you are...

I'd say the local comic stores... gamin stores etc...
Or even the local big name malls in your area...

Other than that though I can't really help you out there...

You can also try posting in the "Town Thread" to see if anyone plays in your area and if they know where the cards are sold...

A pretty big city in indiana i am in ( wait... there's only 3 big city's =/ )

And i can literally walk to my gaming store so i'll do that. And 3rd edition/light and darkness is the best right ?
And once i get it i'll stop asking so many questions sorry ._.

They all contain cards that are usefully, set 2 is probably the better choice though because it contains many of the cards that are staples to the Light Players and 1/2/3 all contain good cards for Dark Players

are we ever gonna have any practices >.> over chatroom or something

Anyone understand how The Cheshire Cat works he has +0/3 lvl 2 text "all world cards in play get +1 level when determining how many dark cards can be played there"

Mouse said:

Anyone understand how The Cheshire Cat works he has +0/3 lvl 2 text "all world cards in play get +1 level when determining how many dark cards can be played there"

Chesire Cat
Level 2
Support 0
Magic 3
Ex: Traverse lvl 3 you can play three heartless on it. With CC you can play four.

ah so it doesn't increase the world total value to your total world level

Digi_Dude_78 said:

Sure .... I guess we could do that....

That is if Demonofturks shows up here... and Xabers... and if we can all enter the Chatzy Rooms at the same time in our busy lifestyles...

Another thing...

On the old forums... Blasterjoe said something about leaving the team...
Care to enlighten me on this joe??? As the represantitive in charge for us... I need to know what your up to...

*scratches head*

Heh, you read that? lol, let me sum/clear things up.

Originally, i went on the forums to say my farewells because i left without one...but with highopes that i would one day return.

Then, 3 days later...some sudden urge made me feel like wanting to get back into it, to be re-instated a guess...so on the forums i was going to say that...but then i noticed those wern't the up to date forums xD

So I guess what I'm trying to say it that I feel like its almost a resopnisbilty, to come back to the forums and to help out this team...because I see that there are a lot of in-active members, not to mention leaders.

and thats my story =)

and he apparentely is sticking to it.

No Mouse, CC doesnt raise the world levels to help hit thirteen , just increase the number of heartless able to be played on a world by one.

Getting back to the tournament thing I'm good for a game whenever. I wanna face one of your decks Roxas...especially that Regen WR.

so what all have i missed (i thought i could catch up but yall done got WAY ahead of me since my last post and im to lazy to read it all HAHAHA) so whats the deal how's everyone doing competitively? who went to the darkside and who stayed light, any new strategies anyone find yet? also to drum....

CATCH *throws a hammer* BONK

HAHAHA cant live without the hammer bros. HAHAHA