The Final Alliance (Team Thread)

By Digi_Dude_78, in New Key Bearers

Heh... I see we are back in business...

Well ya... everyone's busy lately with the holiday season and work... (includes me) I haven't even been able to get out and do any shopping yet... luckily for me... my sister did all of it already.... heh heh heh...

So K-ral.. how was your vacation?

And I'm also waiting for cards in the mail... 3 SRU's to be exact... serio.gif

Digi_Dude_78 said:

Heh... I see we are back in business...

Well ya... everyone's busy lately with the holiday season and work... (includes me) I haven't even been able to get out and do any shopping yet... luckily for me... my sister did all of it already.... heh heh heh...

So K-ral.. how was your vacation?

And I'm also waiting for cards in the mail... 3 SRU's to be exact... serio.gif

I'm waiting on four

Hundred Arce Wood
End of the World to replace the one I offed to get HAW
Chip and Dale
King Triton.

and I got a lead on a Goofy lvl 4 for 8.99 plus shipping.

Pretty nice deal actually...considering how much you could spend trying to get one in a pack.

Digi_Dude_78 said:

Hello to all forum members and members of this team...

We are another Team on the Kingdom Hearts forums and we are always welcoming new people in... and the older members are still welcome to come back as well...

We were originally 2 seperate teams... "The Knights of Heart" and "Team Final Fantasy", until about a year ago we decided to merge and become one entire group.

So our Leaders are as follows:
L1. Digi_Dude_78
L2. Namflow
L3. Riku_Fangirl
L4. Khaosknight

Members include:
M1. nightmaretown770
M2. Xabers
M3. K-ral
M4. Umbreon / Roxas
M5. Master~Riku
M6. blasphemous_hero / suzaku_phoenix
M7. demonofturks
M8. 43710r9drum84k8dud35
M9. finalform13
M10.
Mouse
M11. Blasterjoe
M12. Mysticwarriormj
M13. ccooldudecool
M14. Junito

If you are interested in joining/ re-joining, please make a post here and I will update the thread as often as I can...

Thanks,
Digi_Dude_78

Don't forget about me!!!! *trips while chasing after the thread*

mystic long time no see...how's everything going?

Xabers said:

Pretty nice deal actually...considering how much you could spend trying to get one in a pack.

Actually I found all of the set 2 SRU for under 12 bucks with shipping only a $1.89. Set 3 is a little more expensive since Cloud (the most expensive) is $33.00.

Hey ppl! Merry christmas!

Happy Holidays friends and teammates! Hope their good and talk to everyone soon!

Xabers said:

mystic long time no see...how's everything going?

Been going good i still need to finish the collection i started gotta buy a box of Light and darkness so i can get cards from that set.

Probably should but there some really rare cards in that set. But lucky for me I got Ansem in my very first pack! (Yeah really lucky!)

Okay so on my first pack I pulled Aerith and on the tenth pack of L and D I pulled Cloud. <3 Cloud lol

Better than not getting one. I got Cloud in one of my last packs and no Aerith, but Cloud's not worthless without her. :)

My friend was jaw dropped stunned because I called it ....it was pricless..

Now I'm on the hunt for mini blue dragon sleeves and FFG is over priced....to the Google machine

Harsh as it is, but FFG isn't the cheapest place to buy a lot of thier stuff. But we love 'em anyways!

Just outta curiosity, does Cloud only come in foil or is there a non-foil version too?

Well Xabers, seeing as how Cloud's Rarity is SRU... he only comes available as a shiny.

So what's the team been up to lately?

Ah, that explains a lot...didn't know his rarity.

Apparently not much since there's only about a post a day if even that...

No one every posts back to me when I'm on soooo yeah..

I just got the last card of set 2 I needed. SRU Goofy lvl 4 is mine.

Oh and Digi I'll get that list of cards I have that you need to you soon.

Okay so we are here...some of us at least.

About to be one less...it's 3 AM here.

Well can't expect you to be on all the time Roxas.

heh... yeah... can't expect us all to be on at that time... no matter what time zone...

I'm actually waiting for a friend of mine to get online... from Australia....

No, but it is nce cause then we don't have to wait a couple hours for a reply. But at least we're still here.

true.....the fact the my deck is out of comission for a while doesn't help.

Roxas said:

yeah, here's the downside...you can not edit post outside of the first five minutes.....

THEN HOW ON EARTH DO WE MAKE TRADE THREADS?!