I LOVE DEMOCRACY

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

12 minutes ago, ImperialYeet said:

Sure...

Cool. Because you really just carried on as if you totally didn't.

But I understand. Y'all just carry on carrying on if it makes you happy.

1 hour ago, ImperialYeet said:

3.Hilary sacrificed a goat or chicken to Molok...?(I forgot which god cause there is only one God)

(A quick view on my faith:There is one God, 3 in 1 and He sent His Son to die for us.Proof: Fossils form instantly.)

A:Yeah....dang insecure emails

A. What the actual **** did I just read???

B. I'mma need to hear a lot about where you're getting your information on fossils...

New question, is the Earth round?

55 minutes ago, All Shields Forward said:

no

52 minutes ago, ImperialYeet said:

no

Are you kidding me?

3 hours ago, ImperialYeet said:

Idc what u believe in, just stated what I believe in. And sorry, but because of Trump lawsuits and recounts, there is no winner yet.

The lawsuits are doing nothing. The lawsuits are not going to fully reverse the election in multiple states. Technically, there has never been a winner before Dec 14, when the Electoral College votes. That does not change the inevitable. The lawsuits cannot throw out tens of thousands of votes needed to change the results in at least 3 states. Even the recounts, traditionally, you need a difference of less than a thousand to have a small chance of changing the victor. I mean, ****, in the PA case, they are down having to use Rudy Giulliani to represent the case, who, the past month has not been kind to about his sound mind. Also, hasn't actually been in court in 30 years.

But hey, congrats on being my first interaction with a Q person.

41 minutes ago, Sithborg said:

The lawsuits are doing nothing.

It's a bit unfair to say they're doing NOTHING. They're certainly wasting lots and lots of taxpayer's money and wasting plenty of the judicial system's time. They're also helping to sow doubt and dissention, further dividing an already troubled nation. They're also helping to make the inevitable transition of power as unnecessarily difficult as possible.

Take all that away though, and yeah, they're doing nothing. Joe Biden has conclusively and comprehensively defeated Donald Trump. He knows it, the Republican party knows it, the rest of the world knows it.

If it wasn't such a waste of the public's time, money and resources it would be hilarious. If it was coming out of Trump's own pockets, then sure, keep going. He'll just continue to lose, whether it's recounts, legal challenges or what little remains of his own credibility. It will just become increasingly embarrassing the longer it goes on.

Just now, FTS Gecko said:

It's a bit unfair to say they're doing NOTHING. They're certainly wasting lots and lots of taxpayer's money and wasting plenty of the judicial system's time. They're also helping to sow doubt and dissention, further dividing an already troubled nation. They're also helping to make the inevitable transition of power as unnecessarily difficult as possible.

Take all that away though, and yeah, they're doing nothing. Joe Biden has conclusively and comprehensively defeated Donald Trump. He knows it, the Republican party knows it, the rest of the world knows it.

If it wasn't such a waste of the public's time, money and resources it would be hilarious. If it was coming out of Trump's own pockets, then sure, keep going. He'll just continue to lose, whether it's recounts, legal challenges or what little remains of his own credibility. It will just become increasingly embarrassing the longer it goes on.

The rhetoric outside the courtroom is sowing the doubt, not the actual arguments inside the courtroom.

3 hours ago, All Shields Forward said:

NO.. Its an egg! Let's crack it and make an omelette! ;) ;)

Anyne who still thinks its, NOT ROUND (ie all those flat earthers), are dumb as a box o rocks.

PS.. Cause of this thread being allowed to stay existing. If i asked one, re what folks would think of telepathy and the law (In a hypothetical stance)?

2 hours ago, Npmartian said:

Are you kidding me?

Yes, don't worry

Sure is a lot of cringe in this thread. He lost guys, and frankly that's a good thing for the country as a whole. Biden may not be the greatest choice, but at least I'm not disgusted by everything that's reported regarding him and his policies. I'm hard left leaning as some of my rants back from the start of Covid show, so it will come as no surprise that I'm very happy that I no longer have to deal with Trump in office for another 4 years. Here's hoping the FBI is able to nail him to the wall this time, because wow is he over due for a jail sentence.

If the right leaning folks don't like that, well sorry you voted for a charlatan who surrounds himself with ghouls and criminals. They were never gonna drain the swamp, they are the swamp. I've heard it all before, so please don't bother to reply. We don't agree, and there's no way I can logic you out of a stance you didn't logic yourself into. Empathy is great and all, but after 4 years of being insulted by family, friends, and coworkers for daring to put it ahead of the words of an insane billionaire, I'm a little tapped out.

Edited by Hippie Moosen
1 hour ago, LTuser said:

PS.. Cause of this thread being allowed to stay existing. If i asked one, re what folks would think of telepathy and the law (In a hypothetical stance)?

Wtf does any legal implications have to do with not being an *** and staying the **** out of people's heads if not invited.

Edited by Hiemfire

It was in relation, to if say someone was a telepath (level A, passive telepath, ie ESP), would they be allowed on jury duty etc.. ANd if so what legal implications could result (IE violating 4th, 5th or 6th amendment) and the like.

Fossils can only form instantly. That is a fact. However, if rocks formed over millions of year(something like a hundred years for a single strata) then fossils would simply not exist. Now, all of probably have some answer for this,like a bunch of floods, but the real logical answer(pushs glasses up*) is a global flood.

4 hours ago, ImperialYeet said:

Fossils can only form instantly. That is a fact. However, if rocks formed over millions of year(something like a hundred years for a single strata) then fossils would simply not exist. Now, all of probably have some answer for this,like a bunch of floods, but the real logical answer(pushs glasses up*) is a global flood.

😐

Please go to school.

9 minutes ago, KCDodger said:

😐

Please go to school.

That's all u got?

On 11/16/2020 at 11:01 AM, ImperialYeet said:

Look, the majority of Right wing people aren't crazy and will stay out of looting and rioting. But i'm not here to defend the free people. I'm here to support one of best presidents ever. One who kept his promises(A first btw). One who most us energy dependent. One who ended the Islamic calphilite.

Poe’s Law is getting a workout today.

23 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

Wtf does any legal implications have to do with not being an *** and staying the **** out of people's heads if not invited.

It’s about the cops, you see. Pre-crime is a decent area of philosophical discussion.

On 11/17/2020 at 11:27 AM, FTS Gecko said:

It's a bit unfair to say they're doing NOTHING. They're certainly wasting lots and lots of taxpayer's money and wasting plenty of the judicial system's time.

Smaller donations to the Trump battle chest are going straight to his debt, the RNC, and his cronies. The larger amounts that have to be used in the legal battles are going to ... wait for it ... his legal team headed by Rudy Giuliani who is billing $10,000 per day. So, going straight to his cronies.

Its just one last fleece of his supporters, also costing the taxpayers, before he becomes irrelevant. The Republican party doesn't brook losers, he'll lose relevance once he's out of the office and McConnell doesn't need him to sign off on anything anymore.

7 hours ago, ImperialYeet said:

dude i totally agree with what youre saying but you really really need to learn how to say it better you're making everyone else who agrees with you look terrible please stop

1 hour ago, bllaw said:

dude i totally agree with what youre saying but you really really need to learn how to say it better you're making everyone else who agrees with you look terrible please stop

i missed a you, sorry

4 hours ago, bllaw said:

If you agree with him on the biblical flood being a real event that happened just as in the bible, than it is not his tone that makes you look terrible.

And the same goes for the election not being over.

Destroys everyone on Creation so bad no one responds.

23 hours ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

It’s about the cops, you see. Pre-crime is a decent area of philosophical discussion.

I know one of the other sites (from way back in the early 2000s), one of the folks discussing it was a Prof of law.. so he liked the discussion, as it stirred up thought.