I LOVE DEMOCRACY

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

7 hours ago, All Shields Forward said:

Tolerance isn't ignoring Conservative's attack on women's rights, LGBTQ rights, four years of spreading racism and antisemitism, and constantly attacking the foundation of Democracy. Tolerance is not hating women, non white people, LGBTQ, and Jewish people for simply existing.

And do u have any proof of this attack? Also, it's the Left that is against the Jews.

27 minutes ago, ImperialYeet said:

And do u have any proof of this attack? Also, it's the Left that is against the Jews.

I doubt there were many leftist in Charlottesville carrying tiki torches shouting "the jews will not replace us".

WND and American Thinker are fringe conspiracy sites for Genesis truthers, birthers and climate deniers. They are not news.

30 minutes ago, ImperialYeet said:

Also, it's the Left that is against the Jews.

This is exactly wrong.

1 minute ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

This is exactly wrong.

Antisemitism is a fairly bipartisan issue. Granted, I see it more of an issue among the left in other countries, but it is an issue in the US as well. But, I do think that label is thrown a bit too hastily at a lot of the muslim women recently elected.

Weird, these don't look like liberals to me.

Look, the majority of Right wing people aren't crazy and will stay out of looting and rioting. But i'm not here to defend the free people. I'm here to support one of best presidents ever. One who kept his promises(A first btw). One who most us energy dependent. One who ended the Islamic calphilite.

They've been rioting and stabbing people over the weekend in DC. Also they attempted to assassinate a governor, they attempted to attack a ballot counting facility in Pennsylvania, and over the last few months we've had boogbois killing cops and attempting to sell full auto sears to actual Islamic terrorist organizations.

30 minutes ago, All Shields Forward said:

They've been rioting and stabbing people over the weekend in DC. Also they attempted to assassinate a governor, they attempted to attack a ballot counting facility in Pennsylvania, and over the last few months we've had boogbois killing cops and attempting to sell full auto sears to actual Islamic terrorist organizations.

I don't know why the FBI stopped that attempt. Whitmer has it coming.

28 minutes ago, ImperialYeet said:

I don't know why the FBI stopped that attempt. Whitmer has it coming.

What the ever loving ****? No, no one in the country deserves to be assassinated. As much as pieces of **** Abbot, DeSantis, and Kemp are, they don't deserve to be assassinated. Neither does Trump. Tell me, would it change your opinion on the plot if it was revealed that they were also planning on killing cops on the way to kill Whitmer?

She is trying to save lives in the absence of one party caring, in both the state and national level.

4 hours ago, ImperialYeet said:

I'm here to support one of best presidents ever.

LOL.

One who kept his promises(A first btw).

Right. That big, beautiful wall that Mexico paid for.

And promised the "China virus" was no big deal.

One who most us energy dependent.

Not even a sentence, but still, Trump changed nothing of the US's energy needs/requirements. What he did do was make it way easier for our energy providers to pollute the world while bringing us energy.

One who ended the Islamic calphilite.

Patently not true, despite his Middle East negotiations.

Negotiations similar to what every single president has claimed (theirs) would bring peace (finally).

I tried to stay out, but man, some people just don't have a clue.

Like this little fake gem:

On 11/12/2020 at 8:05 AM, ImperialYeet said:

Yeah, us America and them world. I'm not saying they are lesser(them), but that just sounds like patriotism. And dude, the KKK,and the confederates were Democrats...... (Which is racists, not facists((Lets face it))) https://www.prageru.com/video/the-inconvenient-truth-about-the-democratic-party/

It's true that before 1964, the KKK and Confederates would likely be Democrats. However, after the Civil Right Act the south of the US, that demographic, became mostly Republican.

So it's not the Democrats who are racist; it's the racists who are racist. At one time they were geographically southern Democrats; now they are geographically southern Republicans.

But you go ahead and pick the half-truth that tells your tale.

On 11/9/2020 at 9:49 AM, ImperialYeet said:

Uninformed Democrats are everywhere.....(TRUMP 2020, FIGHT ME)

As are uninformed Republicans.

Edited by Darth Meanie
2 hours ago, All Shields Forward said:

That was Antifa thugs, who were doing the attacks ON the MAGA folks. NOT the right wing folks DOING the attacks..

21 minutes ago, LTuser said:

That was Antifa thugs, who were doing the attacks ON the MAGA folks. NOT the right wing folks DOING the attacks..

When did Proud Boys join antifa?

1 hour ago, LTuser said:

NOT the right wing folks DOING the attacks..

Crazy lotta blue in this chart:

The Escalating Terrorism Problem in the United States | Center for  Strategic and International Studies

They haven't....

1zZ6VSe.png

20 minutes ago, Cuz05 said:

This is the Way> Notice it only works on the Red one...

Edited by ImperialYeet

The way people often see these types of metaphors is 'look, the truth fits my square shadow, just as you see it fitting your round shadow. My square is true, you just need to see it from my side'.

What people often fail to see, is that each side of the shape, and each shadow, is simply a very partial view of something that cannot be comprehended from a linear perspective. Which can easily lead to a false, unrepresentative view of the whole.

The wording on the image is misleading. None of the shadows are 'true', they are all illusions created by a point of view.

"Us" and "Them" is the biggest illusion going, no matter where you draw the line. We all actually live on the three dimensional shape.

Edited by Cuz05
13 minutes ago, Cuz05 said:

The way people often see these types of metaphors is 'look, the truth fits my square shadow, just as you see it fitting your round shadow. My square is true, you just need to see it from my side'.

What people often fail to see, is that each side of the shape, and each shadow, is simply a very partial view of something that cannot be comprehended from a linear perspective. Which can easily lead to a false, unrepresentative view of the whole.

The wording on the image is misleading. None of the shadows are 'true', they are all created by a 'view'.

"Us" and "Them" is the biggest illusion going, no matter where you draw the line. We all actually live on the three dimensional shape.

Interesting, but I was just saying. I see what you mean.

Now I'm going to bash Democrats(or should I say far leftists?). Right.

1.Why the heck would a political party support actions and bills that would destroy America and take away our freedoms?

A: They are in it for power. Basic proof: They don't keep half their promises(I think they wanted to keep us all locked down so they could do other stuff)

2.Yes party views change. Or on the face they do. I'm pretty sure Hilary completely dised Hatie,no?

A: The African colors the Dems wore to support Black people were the colors of slavers. Hmmmmm.....

3.Hilary sacrificed a goat or chicken to Molok...?(I forgot which god cause there is only one God)

(A quick view on my faith:There is one God, 3 in 1 and He sent His Son to die for us.Proof: Fossils form instantly.)

A:Yeah....dang insecure emails

Right. Ima done. Let's hope they figure out this election!

Edited by ImperialYeet
12 minutes ago, ImperialYeet said:

I see what you mean.

Are you sure?

On 11/16/2020 at 12:45 AM, LTuser said:

This is what i don't get.. Liberals call us trump supporters 'trumpettes and the like', yet seem to think WE conservatives "NEED TO BE MORE TOLERANT" to them?? Sorry, but where is THEIR tolerance??

Add to that i've seen comments from folk, even OVER on sites like newsmax, and fox, saying "once biden gets inaugurated, we need lists of trump supporters, so all businesses that hire them/employ them, can be targeted and told "DON'T keep these folks hired, or else"... Or others suggesting, having "Truth and reconsilliation" like commissions....

It honestly seems, from some liberals, Tolerance is a one way street.

bzv7mbmxty811.jpg

25 minutes ago, ImperialYeet said:

3.Hilary sacrificed a goat or chicken to Molok...?(I forgot which god cause there is only one God)
(A quick view on my faith:There is one God, 3 in 1 and He sent His Son to die for us.Proof: Fossils form instantly.)

Right. Ima done. Let's hope they figure out this election!

Okay first off who asked what you believed in? Here, lemme' put on the table that I'm a Pagan that believes in the Norse pantheon. Let's see how that colors your view of me.
Second off the election was already figured out. Joe Biden won. By a lot.

18 minutes ago, Cuz05 said:

Are you sure?

Sure...

Okay, hold on, I said I wasn't going to get involved, but this was inevitable.

32 minutes ago, ImperialYeet said:

1.Why the heck would a political party support actions and bills that would destroy America and take away our freedoms?

A: They are in it for power. Basic proof: They don't keep half their promises(I think they wanted to keep us all locked down so they could do other stuff)

Honestly, I think this whole "the right/left wants to destroy america" thing is just people being overly attached to their opinions and thinking that the other side is wrong. Also, out of interest, what do you think they were doing during the lockdown.

34 minutes ago, ImperialYeet said:

A: The African colors the Dems wore to support Black people were the colors of slavers. Hmmmmm.....

I just want an explanation here. I haven't heard about this and I'm interested to hear.

35 minutes ago, ImperialYeet said:

What? Where's the evidence? This wasn't in the emails unless we missed something pretty big.

36 minutes ago, ImperialYeet said:

Proof: Fossils form instantly.

I don't really care about people being religious or not as long as they're not trying to convert me, but I'm just confused here. There's a lot of evidence that the world/universe is billions of years old, and that fossils do not form instantly (I can find some if you'd like). I'm wondering what your train of thought is here.

9 minutes ago, KCDodger said:

bzv7mbmxty811.jpg

Okay first off who asked what you believed in? Here, lemme' put on the table that I'm a Pagan that believes in the Norse pantheon. Let's see how that colors your view of me.
Second off the election was already figured out. Joe Biden won. By a lot.

Idc what u believe in, just stated what I believe in. And sorry, but because of Trump lawsuits and recounts, there is no winner yet.