Rise Against the Reach OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Well, here we go:

Dropping the Elevator! : 3eP+1eA+3eD+1eS 2 successes, 2 threat
p-s-s.png p-s-s.png p-a-a.png a--.png d-th-th.png d-f-th.png d-th.png s-f.png

So it drops...

Well, to those who are about to die (All rebels one floor lower than us), we salute you, and honor your sacrifices by getting the **** out of dodge. I don't enjoy the censorship of H-E-double hockysticks

Edited by EnsignActual

Since the elevator is no longer on the other side of the door, I guess it is my obligation to try and force the doors open.
@Edgehawk

Is it still the same check that you mentioned earlier?

I can assist, we with athletics or you could assist me, I have yggg

I have 1 yellow, 4 green, and a force die to athletics, so you should assist me.

Edited by EnsignActual

I've got 1y 2g Athletics if it helps

I believe I can only get a boost dice from one person assisting. Could be wrong never read how it fully works

I don’t care who assists who, just so long as we roll it the best way.

2 minutes ago, EnsignActual said:

I believe I can only get a boost dice from one person assisting. Could be wrong never read how it fully works

Typically it's the highest Attribute and highest skill from those helping otherwise you add a boost from each person assisting.

Looks like we all have the same skill in athletics, but i have the highest brawn

1 minute ago, MrTInce said:

Typically it's the highest Attribute and highest skill from those helping otherwise you add a boost from each person assisting.

Yeah, with a trained assist it's highest attribute and highest skill coupled together. Untrained assist is just adding a boost die.

Somebody make an Average Perception check.

I'll take it unless anybody else wants to. I've got 3g Perception and have established Wesk is being attentive.

Go for it. Bonn'Uss is distracted.

Alright, that works too.

The door is operational. The explosion caused the lift to not quite make contact, and the doors failed to open automatically when the lift arrived. Should open at the press of a button.

@MrTInce For the 2 Threat, the lift console chirped some warnings and alarms just prior to dropping the lift, alerting the Inquisitor to the close proximity of the saboteur responsible.

Just now, Edgehawk said:

@MrTInce For the 2 Threat, the lift console chirped some warnings and alarms just prior to dropping the lift, alerting the Inquisitor to the close proximity of the saboteur responsible.

Does my character know this?

1 minute ago, MrTInce said:

Does my character know this?

Sure. Or he at least suspects the alarms could be heard inside the lift.

I’m all out of “likes” and “hahas” for the day, but I’m reading your posts.

By the way. Your mission is to escape, and live to oppose the empire another day. There is a rebel pilot being held on the imperial shuttle topside. Her rescue is secondary, and should only be attempted if you have eluded pursuit.

Your Melitto contact should be arriving, and looking for you, ready to extract you from the landing pads up top.

What's the distance between the door and cable? Or is there a service ladder?

There’s no way to sever the cables? Explosives or a lightsaber?

5 minutes ago, AtariAssasin said:

There’s no way to sever the cables? Explosives or a lightsaber?

First you guys should try climbing it up. Wesk and Argo will go through the ducts since Argo can't climb, should meet back up with you at the landing pad on the top floor?

EDIT: There's also the concern of structured time too. Wouldn't want to act 4 times each while the Imps are stuck in 1 action per turn 'n' stuff.

Edited by Darth__Lego