Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun’s Legion Off Topic But Very Much Star Wars Thread

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in Star Wars: Legion

juomcbxh06r41.jpg

Order 66, by Spizak & KevinCassidy

8dtetwrdr6r41.png

0kxdieu7gdr41.jpg

New box for the LEGO Razor Crest set, releasing on September 1, 2020, will include a key to unlock the ship in the upcoming LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga videogame.

j2287564ser41.jpg

cujoy7zk41v41.jpg

I LOVE Democracy.

q2pcl5a1k7v41.jpg

Skullforge Studios

Across the Galaxy, The Empire begins another week of working from home ....

x68mjf7e1dv41.jpg

8sji96t2hev41.jpg

Empress Rey’s Lightsaber

ekl0u95jryv41.gif

I still don't understand how that line made it into that movie. The prequels are filled with bad dialogue, but "only a Sith deals in absolutes" has got to be one of the worst lines in movie history.

1) Because "ONLY" is an absolute term. If that line is true then Obi-wan became a Sith the moment he said it.

2) Because it doesn't make any sense. What about using absolute terms makes you evil? When a Jedi says "The Force connects all living things", are we to understand that is an evil thing to say?

Long story short, everyone in Star Wars is a Sith because they've probably all accidentally spoken in absolutes at least once.

On 4/26/2020 at 5:25 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

q2pcl5a1k7v41.jpg

Skullforge Studios

I've seen this advertised for months but bever seen it to order from their site.

acbrub25lbw41.jpg

🤦🏻‍♂️

jq42jja7oow41.jpg

The Rise of Skywalker and the final Episode of The Clone Wars are now Live on Disney Plus

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

383t3khvwrw41.jpg

I hit the WDOST-inspired landing pad with a couple coats of gloss spray varnish and gave it to the kids for May the 4th, along with TFA spaceships. The young one's obsessed with TIE fighters for some reason, and the older one understandably wants more "Star Wars girls" and she's always had a thing for our LEGO A-Wing. So the boy got the TIE, the girl got an A-wing w/Tallie.

zvofg8h.jpg

18 minutes ago, TauntaunScout said:

The young one's obsessed with TIE fighters for some reason

Umm... Becuase they're SUPER COOL AND AWESOME!?

*TIE Fighter noises with mouth*

Edited by KommanderKeldoth
23 minutes ago, TauntaunScout said:

I hit the WDOST-inspired landing pad with a couple coats of gloss spray varnish and gave it to the kids for May the 4th, along with TFA spaceships. The young one's obsessed with TIE fighters for some reason, and the older one understandably wants more "Star Wars girls" and she's always had a thing for our LEGO A-Wing. So the boy got the TIE, the girl got an A-wing w/Tallie.

zvofg8h.jpg

5 minutes ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

Umm... Becuase they're SUPER COOL AND AWESOME!?

*TIE Fighter noises with mouth*

They are super cool. I like how they upgraded it in the madalioran, with the folding wings! I thought they were going to put a hole new type of tie in the show, but they didn't. Very nice! And it made sense, they couldn't have done every tie with that upgrade, it would have been to expensive.

kh4h2necfqw41.jpg

Obi Wan Survives

by Ameen Naksewee