Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun’s Legion Off Topic But Very Much Star Wars Thread

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in Star Wars: Legion

3 hours ago, buckero0 said:

I stand corrected. I haven't read those stories in forever.

That was pretty much the extent of my knowledge of those stories, so with our powers combined...that's one full knowledge.

brn7y2yjk1051.jpg

40 Years Ago Today, Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back Released Worldwide

ohxy9cpdkj051.png

🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m ashamed I laughed at this.

zkp5rqgknm051.jpg

General Kenobi !

7 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

No peaking!

no3dwwhqc6151.jpg

This is Insanely Beautiful piece made by elobronzehell5 when he was quarantined at home.

From elobronzehell5:

”Painting and customizing the SSD. My goal was to make it similiar to the SSD from Empire Strikes back with the "blue" color tone. Therefore the city skyline in the center section had the be darkened with nuln oil. Same to the bottom section parts in the front and the back.The top outer layer were paint brushed with a "wale blue" tone. It might be a little bit too dark, but in the daylight it looks really fine.

The outcome is quite decent but not perfect. I had some struggle to fit all the 800 fibers into that thing. Still happy that it worked out that well.”

Didn't want to start a thread just for this question and this seems like as good a place as any: anyone willing to show me the Legion ropes on TTS sometime? I've got a bit of Legion stuff and tried playing a few times, there's just a loooot to remember and playing once every few months with my buddy (and certainly getting some rules wrong) isn't helping much settle in properly 😅

8 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I wonder if they ever implemented a ranked system? It was always a bummer to hop for the first time in a while, and the top three players on each team being the only people killing everyone.

On the plus side, the attempted insane level of loot box leveling EA tried to implement in this game has led the way for a lot of good laws against loot boxes and less play to win games.

#IstandwithNuteGunray

nqsnvk3472251.jpg

To be Fair, He Already Had Me 20 Seconds Before the Lift with the Big Darth Vader Pez Dispenser 🖤

I feel like he’s yelling, “do you even collect Bro !”

49 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I will allow myself to be tentatively optimistic. Not gonna day-1 buy/pre-order, but it is literally one of the things they've gotten right in the past with either Battlefront (micro-transaction BS aside). Plus, I'm a sucker for the Rogue Squadron and X-wing/TIE Fighter games. XP

Edited by Cruzer
3 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Even if this is just a more fleshed-out form of Squadron Battles from Battlefront I will be happy.

ra8v3npvyk451.jpg

Looks so good.. at least in the trailer. No gameplay yet.

Edited by That Blasted Samophlange
20 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

Looks so good.. at least in the trailer. No gameplay yet.

Got Noghri’d to the post by @That Blasted Samophlange

🥂

I will have to redouble my efforts instead of watching too many reveals.

Gameplay trailer comes in 3 days on the 18th. Not sure how I feel about 5v5, but if there are a lot of AI on both sides of different ship classes I can get behind it. Really hoping it is single player too with actual missions. Not just dog fight death matches

7 minutes ago, BlueSquadronPilot said:

Gameplay trailer comes in 3 days on the 18th. Not sure how I feel about 5v5, but if there are a lot of AI on both sides of different ship classes I can get behind it. Really hoping it is single player too with actual missions. Not just dog fight death matches

It’s EA.. so don't get hopes up. Probably multiplayer with loot boxes!

31 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Got Noghri’d to the post by @That Blasted Samophlange

🥂

I will have to redouble my efforts instead of watching too many reveals.

It’s over Heshvaun! I have the high ground!

Edited by That Blasted Samophlange
55 minutes ago, BlueSquadronPilot said:

I believe it's already been revealed there is a single-player campaign as well.

1 hour ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

It’s over Heshvaun! I have the high ground!

You Underestimate the Power of My Insomnia!

In game money shots

sws-screenshot-reveal-6.jpg.adapt.1456w.

sws-screenshot-reveal-7.jpg.adapt.1456w.

sn7e1o4ve2551.jpg