Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun’s Legion Off Topic But Very Much Star Wars Thread

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in Star Wars: Legion

9x126qg6eik41.png

Bonus Clip

lgdml9xc5kk41.jpg

Walmart exclusive? That's unfortunate.

59 minutes ago, Sharkbelly said:

Walmart exclusive? That's unfortunate.

The ANH ones were a Target exclusive and it was a disaster, but that's another story. In theory, after a certain amount of time, they'll become un-exclusive. But other than online specialty retailers, I never saw them.

You CAN pre-order the ESB ones via walmart.com now and get them delivered for free. Except for Leia (Hoth) and Boba Fett who are sold out for now. All the Fett's will presumably be actively scalped so it'll be tough to get one for a fair price. I have 2 of each ANH ones, and I pre-ordered 2 of all the Empire ones I could. One to leave sealed, one to play with.

Although, with Toys R Us and KB gone, I have no idea where you'd even buy SW figures other than a Wal Mart or Target anyways. Disney Store I guess.

The best news about these, is, the price has gone down ever so slightly from the Target exclusive (let's hope that trend continues) and, if there's a Wave 2, there's liable to be Waves 3 and more.

Edited by TauntaunScout

Cue The Imperial March.

7nkqvmjjkpk41.jpg

gyhif71k0qk41.jpg

A Legion of My Best Men ...

Rosario Dawson IS confirmed to be Ahsoka in Season 2 of The Mandalorian.

NEW Rumor:

There rumors that Ahsoka’s live-action Star Wars debut in The Mandalorian Season 2, via actress Rosario Dawson, is a backdoor pilot for a future Ahsoka series.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:07 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Are those books?

This:

jRypwUD.jpg

Finally broke down and grabbed one from Wally World. Added a "The Vintage Series" Jawa, Lando, and Gamorrean. Trying to find a TVS Boushh and Jabba the Hutt as well to finish the toy off. Saving it for a rainy day. These things I mentioned will absolutely be opened and played with by me and the kids.

Trying to refrain from the impulse to get 214 aliens and all 7 rebels. This will be my first delving into the new hyper-articulated figures and I am not convinced that I'll like them. But this boxed playset was too much to pass up and I finally failed my willpower save.

I can't figure out where to buy Jabba.

Edited by TauntaunScout
47 minutes ago, Ywingscum said:

Looks like I need to visit the local comic book store!

A few others.

I’m only collecting from the Classic Era, like Bounty Hunters and the main Star Wars line. They are currently in the events directly after The Empire Strikes Back .

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

ggsxxa3gneo41.jpg

Vader's Fist by Guillem H. Pongiluppi

7dykvjb1c4p41.jpg

When I was working at West End Games for the Star Wars RPG, I had a villain group made of TIE Fighter pilots which were great foil for the main players. I used the specail unit, Umbral Squadron , in my version of the adventure Black Ice .

There is historic precedent for Air Forces with ground troops, including South American dictatorships and Göering’s Luftwaffe, who wanted to add to their own cadre of loyal personal armed militias.

787r606se5p41.jpg

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun
On 3/25/2020 at 8:48 PM, Ywingscum said:

Looks cool. These are right up my alley.

zd02fo9kdap41.jpg

On 2/11/2020 at 10:27 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I love this, except that half of the hands are mislabeled. Look closely. 😉

Also, can I just pause to point out what a travesty it was that there was not a single hand cut off in all of the Sequel Trilogy!? Not even one. What kind of world is it when an entire trilogy of Star Wars movies doesn’t feature any severed limbs? *SMH*

Edited by Herowannabe

1rw8b92fw6q41.jpg

Happy April 1st !