Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun’s Legion Off Topic But Very Much Star Wars Thread

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in Star Wars: Legion

Not all Imperial Heroes wear capes

aaffplbyim261.png

416030dab781d94a00df3ec9893c98ed.jpg

Rare production pics of Darth Vader looking very much like his Christmas 1977 Action Figure from Kenner.

In case you were wondering, the Imperial Army Officer he is speaking to is Captain Edmos Khurgee.

Source: Me. I named him when I worked at Decipher for the Star Wars Card Game.

That's awesome.

Is it weird that Vader looks way cooler to me without the cape?

4 hours ago, Darth Sanguis said:

Is it weird that Vader looks way cooler to me without the cape?

It definitely further highlights the samurai armor influences.

Kenobi Set To Film In Boston Next Month

2021 starting off better already.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun
6 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Kenobi Set To Film In Boston Next Month

2021 starting off better already.

2020 is ending better as well, the article says that they are doing some filming in London before they go to Boston

12 hours ago, 5particus said:

2020 is ending better as well, the article says that they are doing some filming in London before they go to Boston

Old Ben is the creepy drunk guy at the end of the bar trying to pick up on chicks with a red sox cap and bad accent?

On 12/4/2020 at 9:10 AM, 5particus said:

@5particus the media got it all wrong too. I was one of the few people to ask “ ... umm do they mean the original Boston?”

Star Wars Kenobi is Filming in Boston, ENGLAND

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

02o1m02jg4461.jpg

Bit of a random aside, but I just had something pointed out to me that was vaguely interesting - if the 20" Big Fig of the Mudtrooper from Solo is supposed to represent the "clean" version of the uniform, it looks like they didn't actually change the basic uniform from the old WEG RPG Imperial Army style very much afterall, they just added a fabric kama to it along with the other extras(reinforced goggles, mask, extra plates, rain poncho), and the plastering of mud & slime on the movie props made it look like the kama was part of a khaki jacket.

I quite liked the "redesign" anyway, but knowing they were nodding at the old WEG stuff even harder than I thought they were is just cool to realise.

And now I *really* want one of the people sculpting models in Legion scale to do "basic" army troopers with just the jumpsuit, helmet, normal goggles, and armour.

ed5af3980c5c40fe6273c23e1eea7889.jpg

Edited by Yodhrin

Everyone: Hopefully 2021 will be a better year.

Disney: Hold my Blue Milk kid

15 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Everyone: Hopefully 2021 will be a better year.

Disney: Hold my Blue Milk son

m98bip9eah461.png

This Clone with an antenna is Imperial Commander Cody.

c7i0laj3ix461.jpg

“Sith Lords our are speciality.”

“Twice the Marinade, Double the Flavor.”

Take a good look.

jp6p0bot6c561.jpg

Look Familiar ?

That’s the TIE that collides with Vader’s TIE Advanced at the end of A New Hope .

fm7ogse08z561.jpg

by Jax Navarro on Pinterest

j8co56fgmj661.jpg

The Book of Boba Fett, a new Original series, staring Temuera Morrison and Ming-Na Wen and executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni and Robert Rodriguez, set within the timeline of The Mandalorian, is coming to Disney Plus Dec. 2021

Newly released concept art from The Rise of Skywalker

zwaswfr4kx661.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

7rzkjhr4kx661.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

wd6hnfr4kx661.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

The Emperor’s New Groove

dj0zujrn2jb61.jpg

I am veryfying the artist.