Tales from the Fringe Anthology OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Vanya shoot through door. : 2eA+1eP+1eD+2eS 2 successes
a-s-s.png a-a.png p-a.png d-th.png s--.png s-th.png

Should have Aimed...

It's enough. You got him. Easy enough to grab his key card and use it yourself.

Door is like a jail cell in our world?

Bars, ect?

Pretty much, but space-y. :D

Yeah, more like a conventional jail cell, though maybe more of a cross between a typical jail cell and what we see in The Mandalorian.

Grab access card, open cell, check for other keycards/credits, ect... (would she be able to sence her swords location?

I'm going to go with no on that one, but since you are intending to go back to Dathomir anyway, that shouldn't be too much of an issue. (if it is, I can try to accommodate)

No credits, but a code cylinder.

Any turbolifts or stairwells?

(Would the code cylinder be used as a terminal access or doorway?)

Not in view.

The code cylinder would be used for secured areas that he has clearance for, you'll know when you come across something that it works on.

Alright, I guess I'll go in search for some! :D

(an exit and secure area.... can I get access to the other rooms?)

If you try the doors, they open. two of them open up into interrogation rooms, two of them open into observation rooms.

Any terminals in the observation rooms?

Or other doors inside the Observation rooms?

Yes, there is a computer in both observation rooms. The code cylinder gives access. No other doors in the observation rooms.

Access Terminals, extract data.. Anything on local PDF, CIS .. anything that would hurt them when given to the Republic. CIS will pay for the massacre!

:D

Average Computers check.

Data Extraction: : 1eA+1eP+2eD 2 successes, 2 threat, 1 Triumph
a-s.png p-tr.png d-th.png d-th.png

(well, that was better than I thought it would go...)

You get the "data." Is there any information in particular you are looking for, or just generic intel useful to the Republic?

Is there anything you'd like for the Triumph?

Future fleet movements/ next targets..(any information on Dathomir?)

Triumph....How about a schematic of the building/compound?

They are preparing for a move on Bandomeer, attempting to take the important mining world and isolate a pocket of Republic space.

Building schematic: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1U-KnjWgj0ErVtLf3rqT4MFWoQBwJBd9g_GM09ecJJ_o/edit?usp=sharing

A bit sloppy, but ought to be good enough.

You are no longer in the compound, you are in a police station in town.

You are on the second floor, the turbolifts go straight down to the lobby.

With the Threat, someone comes to check out what is taking so long. He is at the turn in the hall now.

Please go ahead and post IC.

Any indication on how many are stationed in the building?

(or prisoners?

No, no indication.

Well, I guess we'll have to get by this guy and head towards the lifts... (unless theres a fire exit outside the window?)

No fire exit outside the window (though there might be in the next room). You are on the second story, so from a game perspective, if she were to try jumping out of the window it would be an Average Coordination check to reduce fall damage from 10 wounds/10 strain (which is also reduced by Soak).

Ok, Vanya will check that after she deals with this guy.. : 2eA+1eP+1eB+2eD 2 successes
a-s-a.png a-s.png p-s.png b-s.png d-th.png d-f-f.png