Tales from the Fringe Anthology OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Was that a bow shot?

yes, with Aim... I don't think you let me pick up the guards pistol :D

Well, you could do that, but you're better with the bow. You got him easily enough. I'd normally require that you roll initiative, but since you already rolled and had the element of surprise, we'll go with it.

well, I figured he wouldn't be too alert..wait for him to pass, shoot him...

Just now, RuusMarev said:

well, I figured he wouldn't be too alert..wait for him to pass, shoot him...

That works, but I'd still normally have you roll initiative. He'd still get the chance to "see your shadow" or "hear your feet shift on the floor" or whatever. Please go ahead and post, and then what are you going to do?

Sorry, I'll wait for you to prompt me, when I get too close to the bullpen and you unleash your vengeance...... (got a little excited :D :D )

Ok, I think Vanya should do a quick check for a fire escape or something before more guards figure out something is wrong...

Okay. No fire escape, and the door to the bullpen is shut, with no opening mechanism on this side. There is a comm panel, though (basically, they've got to let you out).

I'm beginning to think you want Vanya to jump out the window :D

So I might just have to take the chance...

Jumping out the window is an option, or you could try something else to get out the normal way. I'm not trying to push it one way or the other, but I have an amount of familiarity with police procedure in this regard from having watched so much Adam-12 and Dragnet, though my memory may be a bit rusty.

If you jump out the window, you can get a chair from one of the rooms and break the window with an Easy Melee check.

Code Cylinder wont work with the com-panel?

I guess she could use the panel and just ask to be released.. "hello, I'd like to go home now...open the door please" :D

If that's what you want to do, please post IC. :D

Please make a Hard Deception check with 2 Setback. :D

Deception: : 3eA+3eD+2eS 4 failures, 2 advantage
a-a.png a-a.png a-a.png d-th.png d-f.png d-f.png s-f.png s-f.png

yeah, I kinda expected that...

Anything you'd like for the Advantage?

The door opens? (Honestly not sure what I would be hoping for at this point..other than he has no idea that Vanya was being held here :) )

I think passing setbacks to whoever's in the next room would be helpful.

Okay, I'll pass a Setback onto their initiative, and a Boost to yours. Please roll Initiative (Cool) with a Boost.

Initiative : 2eA 3 successes, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s-s.png

Forgot a die: Initiative : 1eS 0 successes
s--.png

3s1a

: 2eA+1eB 0 successes, 2 advantage
a-a.png a-a.png b--.png

<_<

They aren't using Stun Setting.

Maneuver: Aim
Action: Fire: Shooting at Vanya : 2eP+1eB+1eD 2 successes
p-s-a.png p-s.png b--.png d-th.png

They hit for 8 damage. Vanya's turn!

Fight through the pain, aim and fire

Easy difficulty.

Bow attack, Aim: : 2eA+1eP+1eB+1eD 3 successes, 1 threat
a-s-s.png a--.png p-s.png b--.png d-th.png

You take out two of them, but take a Strain. Unless you want to take a second Maneuver, please post IC.

2nd maneuver?

Misdirect!

That is an action. Unless otherwise stated, force powers are actions.